Antique Shop OPEN!!!

13»

Comments

• Jessizoid said:

DAY 3 - THINGS ARE STILL A MESS. Although, things were a tiny bit easier to get today.

...I lied about not bothering with the store. 
    I lied too, I said I wouldn't go and I ended up going anyway. at least I got three items from the experience. 
  • edited October 2017

DAY 3 PICTURES! 10/10/17

Quick update for anyone who missed the event.

Update: New hair, new items, new hat! Still crazy, but it was tad bit easier getting items today. I noticed lot of people who weren't able to get any stuff yesterday, had a chance to get many items today which was great :)

New items added to the members section, all the hairs were members! The caged skeleton was member as well AND it was a collectible. Cost was 35,000!

New section opened Gold Stamps, I didn't get to see it but I heard there were two Zombies in the gold stamp section haha!

I also received two coins today, which was great :) Happy shopping day for most people!

2017-10-10 09_06_36 PM Beintehaa - Retro Age - Antique Shop
    2017-10-10 09_06_30 PM Beintehaa - Retro Age - Antique Shop

2017-10-10 09_35_05 PM Beintehaa - Beintehaa's Car Garage
    2017-10-10 09_35_08 PM Beintehaa - Beintehaa's Car Garage
    2017-10-10 09_35_12 PM Beintehaa - Beintehaa's Car Garage

2017-10-10 08_36_13 PM Beintehaa - Retro Age - Antique Shop

2017-10-10 09_31_01 PM Beintehaa - Beintehaa's Car Garage
    2017-10-10 09_31_07 PM Beintehaa - Beintehaa's Car Garage
    2017-10-10 09_31_12 PM Beintehaa - Beintehaa's Car Garage

bepannah01
  • Also, for future reference: the Parrot Cards sadly are not tradeable. I got three today and tried to give them away.
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    If you'd like a signature similar to mine, please message me! I take requests!
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• I found it infinitely better. Everyone in the room I was in got items, the chat was so much friendlier. For me, the addition of the gold stamps items and the fact things were only trade able at the member level you are at was a big YES. I am sorry non members, its just how I feel.

That being said WOW! The items were amazing. I cannot believe some of the things that came out. VFK has totally stepped up their game. For those of us that consider room build to be the most important part of our game play, those zombies have elevated building to a whole new level. Animated characters? Oh yes PLEASE! Imagine the possibilities - Witches stirring pots/Moving Santas/elves packing presents/an Easter bunny that hops. wooo

The hairs are amazing and what a great surprise. And that hat! Can I have a matching costume PLEASE?! 

I do wonder if things from day one will be back, if they will cycle out the items like that, just so we can know if we will need to trade for items or just wait it out. 

I thought it was great! I am very pleased! Well Done indeed VFK! 
  • I didn't go today for the 3 day. I am happy I have three of the hair. 
    cutelina
  • I miss the antique shop !!

@VFK_Mintie please bring it back !! :)

bepannah01
  • ANTIQUE SHOP SEASON 2!!! 

MADNESS BEGINS!!!

bepannah01