VFK Weekly News - Monday 5/1 Edition

edited May 2017 in General
VFK Weekly News
Hello!
 Welcome to VFK Weekly News!
Where you get minute to minute updates
on events happening right now on VFK and Miss Clue!

Today's TOP headline
Anniversary Month is finally here!
The 9th Anniversary is ONLY 20 days away!
Wow I'm so excited to see what the developers have planned for this year's Anniversary.
I will be doing a count-down on the Activity page for the Anniversary.
I'm also excited to see what the new animal and updates might be. 
maybe they will do my idea for another VIP membership that includes a new animal along with bundles?!
That would be pretty awesome if they did that!
What would you like to see for the Anniversary?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also in today's headline
VFK's Easter celebration concludes today!
The Easter Shop, Melodies, Egg hunt, Egg exchange and Advent calendar will go away after today!
So if you still have last minute stuff to do you better jump on it ASAP.
Calendar says everything leaves after tonight's closing party!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you guys adopted a Guinea Pig yet?!
Have you set out the food and water dish?!
I was in my room the other day and had their water bottle out when all of a sudden, all my items in my room started moving to the water.
Guess they were thirsty.
Kind of a fun glitch! haha
In other News
Have you gotten a chance to play the Scavenger hunts lately?!
The new Frog Solar Garden Lights are adorable!
The Current Frogs that are out now are Pink, Blue, Green, and now Orange. (My favorite colour!!)
the hunt starts at Outside the Hotel in Western Age!
Miss Clue News

VFK Mintie posted a brand new discussion for ATTICS OF PEMBERLEY - BETA TESTING GUIDE

That is so exciting!!! Here is the link to VFK_Mintie's Discussion!

http://forum.missclue.com/discussion/877847/attics-of-pemberley-beta-testing-guide#latest

More Space Age Enhancements came in last Saturday as well.
There are now People and all kind's of Computer stuff taking the Control's at the
Command Deck
and
Station Upper Level
They also added chairs for us to sit in! Space Age looks Fantastic now with all these updates!
Great work Staff!
Host Events
Brant new Crossword Puzzle and Word Search Puzzle Lamps JUST came in!
I will update this as soon as more events are added to the calendar!
Off subject note:
I'm sorry this edition came out late in the day!
I got a puppy a few days ago and I have been very busy with her as she is only 8 week's now.
We named her Meadow and she is a Black lab and Australian Shepherd mix!
I have also been trying to make Music videos. So that has been keeping me busy as well.
I have been working on editing which I'm starting to get the hang of FINALLY! haha
I included a picture of my pup!
In today's funnies

Knowledge is knowing you can boot people from a room with your horse; Wisdom is only doing it when they are AFK.
 - This weeks joke sent in by SkyLamb!
That is all for this week edition of VFK Weekly News!

00L0L_lGr8dXaTC4B_600x4501
VFK Weekly News Poll!
  1. Should I do videos for VFK Weekly News?!
    1. Yes!
      66.67%
    2. No!
      33.33%
VFKWeeklyNews3

Comments