I have something important to say...

I've been wanting to say this for a while... I didn't want to, because I was worried about what people would say. :/ But now I think that it's finally time to say it. Here it goes..

I'm ending Miss Clue Fanatic. I know, I know, it has been going on for at least two years. But.. To be honest, I never enjoyed doing it. Writing fanatic part, after fanatic part, after fanatic part... And getting GOOD feedback! What if I want bad feedback, so I won't have to do it anymore? EVER THOUGHT OF THAT?

Getting a little carried away. I honestly think it's a good time to stop it. After the end of Season 5, there will be no more. Finally, there will be no more... Sometimes I even have nightmares about writing those fanatics. The characters would come out  of the screen and attack me, then they would tie me up! I wake up terrified all the time, it's never a good feeling. :/ So, I'm really glad that it's going to end... I've been waiting, SO, SO LONG. IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING, FINALLY.

FINALLY..... FINALLY!!!!!

Those fanatics were bad anyway... So very bad... I can't even call myself a proper writer after reading those excuses for literature... So embarrassing, I might even quit VFK over embarrassment, oh my gosh.

One more thing... Don't get even more mad at me, but....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~APRIL FOOLS!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

Comments

• omg u got me lol

• You got the there!! :))
  • CandyCars said:

omg you got me:))

• Oh gosh that was AWFUL!!

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • omg you fooled me.. lol
    VFKWeeklyNews3
  • LOLOLOL THAT WAS TERRIBLE!!  What a rotten trick to pull on everyone!  :))
    I am a total mystery girl!
    Never without my magnifying glass <3
    MarzipanFromBluewiz3
    Thanks to @bluewiz for this amazing Secret Santa Christmas present!!
  • oh gad lol
    I'm glad it was just an april fools joke :D you really got me there
  • I was soooo sad there for a minute!!!  Phew!

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• @PinkyB you've got more courage than most,  Most people wouldn't have the nerve to admit their writing is awful!  That they don't have any future as an author and that they are an embarrassment to the entire community of VFK.

It's a shame that VFK doesn't have a paper bag to put over your head, so that people wouldn't recognize you and you could stay.  I'm sure this is tough but it's always best to realize the truth and grow from it

I have one last Cold Hard Truth to tell you but I think it's better in a spoiler...

Spoiler:
    APRIL FOOLS!!!!!  I hope I got you as bad as you got all of us!  Because man, I was getting ready to cry and ask for all your stuff and panda hood XD

I'm super glad it was only a joke!!! and I think everyone deserves another Pinky Fanatic part as a reward :Do  Just saying....

tacocatPandaPicturepandahood
  • You soo had me!! LOL
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • i couldn't believe it when i read the first couple lines, i had to re-read it and even read it slower to try and understand WHY you would be ending it! it made no sense and i was soo confused

so i kept reading and when i got to the bottom i saw the large pink lettering and im like... LOL THANK GOD!!!!! YES YES YES PINKY ISN'T ENDING THE FANATIC!!!
    i agree with @echo_panda i think we all deserve an extra fanatic part! :D jk write when you feel most inspired! we love you!

bird :)

alanrickman

I WOULD THINK OF YOU COLONEL BRANDON!!!!
    oh his hair... if I could only touch his hair
    Alan Rickman - 1946 - 2016  :(
  • Hehehe... My plan was successful. >:'D This is why nobody should tell me when April Fool's Day is LOL. Honestly I can't see myself ending the fanatic anytime soon. I haven't decided completely rather it should be a forever-lasting series or not, but I do know that it'll still be around for a long time. 

I also really hope that everyone who viewed this read the entire thing. O_O Because uh, if not, that would be so awkward. ;o; xD

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• And I have to admit, you got me for a little @echo_panda... Well done.

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat