completed steps so far * NOT A COMPLETE SPOILER

Comments

• oh ummm ok for me i asked martha to tell the groom to saddle midnight and told her if i can ride her
  • It doesn't give me the option to chose Midnight, just says horse
  • ok then tell me what you did in the game
  • I checked the horse at the inn, talked to kitty and Pierre, gave him the pamphlet and got the horse. I went back to Pemberly and went to my room to ring for Martha. When she came I had the option to ask for Midnight so I did and went down stairs and outside. I clicked on Midnight and it said I needed to learn more before I could ride her. So I went back upstairs and looked at the book and called Martha again. The option to choose Midnight was gone and just got Copper.
  • edited February 2016
    oh now i get it you needed to click the part of the clothing you founded in the forest and click it on midnight it will show you the way to the shed
  • do it again and this time do this
  • I know, but the groom won't bring me the right horse and I don't know where the stables are lol. btw, thanks for your help
  • your welcome and just play again the game you saved just before riding midnight
  • I didn't save it that way(in seperate books) I think I should have
  • oh just try to find a save from the game ok
  • edited February 2016
    Mia_Sparklefairy said:

I checked the horse at the inn, talked to kitty and Pierre, gave him the pamphlet and got the horse. I went back to Pemberly and went to my room to ring for Martha. When she came I had the option to ask for Midnight so I did and went down stairs and outside. I clicked on Midnight and it said I needed to learn more before I could ride her. So I went back upstairs and looked at the book and called Martha again. The option to choose Midnight was gone and just got Copper.

Mia_Sparklefairy said:

Mia have you found how to get midnight yet ?

• @disfaniam what I did, was I reloaded a previous game I had saved right before I went riding with Midnight, so I went back to it and played it again, this time looking in more places!  Maybe you could try loading a previous game too? anyway don't forget to use the cloth on Midnight's nose! I did lol and it took me a bit to figure it out
    I am a total mystery girl!
    Never without my magnifying glass <3
    MarzipanFromBluewiz3
    Thanks to @bluewiz for this amazing Secret Santa Christmas present!!
  • edited February 2016
    I know when it came to Midnight, I actually saved my game after I bought her so when I did the same thing everyone else did, I could go back and begin again. As for getting Midnight back, I'd say just go to your last saved game and re-play because I don't know of a way around getting around that.

In the meantime, I've been stuck on finding
    Spoiler:
    scenic views like @VFK_Mintie said
    . I think I'm missing something pretty obvious but I've been everywhere and haven't managed to find something that could advance me unless I need to sleep in the game to get to another point.
    A - ala - watchful alertness
    L - lokahi - working with unity
    O - oia'i'o - truthful honesty
    H - ha'aha'a - humility
    A - ahonui - patient perserverance

"My philosophy is: It's none of my business what other people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier." - Anthony Hopkins

Signature Picture
  • no  I haven't, I restarted at a saved point
  • Thanks everyone, I am absolutely saving more now! 
  • Ok im past all that midnight stuff. Found a creaking step got something from said step. Now im stuck and i can't sleep now all she says is i love my bed
  • @TinyStitch I'm stuck on that part about the step but I couldn't find anything! Now that I know you did, I'm going to go have another look. It's been driving me crazy!
    H - ha'aha'a - humility

"My philosophy is: It's none of my business what other people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier." - Anthony Hopkins

Signature Picture
  • @TinyStitch I'm having no luck on this step. I've had my magnifying glass just about everywhere and it's not glowing red at any site. Got any hints on what area of the step I should be looking at?
    H - ha'aha'a - humility

Signature Picture
  • @VictoryRose!  Try looking inside the Lantern on the stairs!
  • I cannot find the picture of a lady with a dog and sheet music, anyone know where?
  • @Mia_Sparklefairy, that painting is in the Dining Room, to the left of the fireplace!  Good luck! :)
  • Thank you Mintie, finished my lesson
  • edited February 2016

• WOOT WOOT @Mia_Sparklefairy!!  Good luck!!
  • How do we get to the Post Office? And do we take the letter or write a letter (will)?
  • Now I can't find a lever to open telescope box
  • Ormonddude said:

Now I can't find a lever to open telescope box

its in same room as u found box , right in same area 
  • @VictoryRose sorry i went to sleep i had to go back to the house and run around for a bit before the thing appered at the steps

• WOW! 1.1K views!

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat