completed steps so far * NOT A COMPLETE SPOILER

Comments

• Hi @Ormonddude! :)  Once you're finished writing the letter, just ring for Martha and ask her to put the letter in the post!  Good luck! :)
  • Mintie could never get to get my previous chapter to get out of loop it was in so started yet another , now i am in place to view scenic view and on way i found a squeaky step, (is that important) right now checking out various views but seeing nothing out of ordinary
  • edited February 2016
    @disfaniam, Jane might want to return to Pemberley, and then back to the Lantern to check the step again!  If you find something there, you might want to take it to the Hunting Lodge!
  • well jane went back to Pemberly and then went back to squeak step area now that step is not squeaking any more...........so frustrating!!!!!

• That's perfect @disfaniam!  If it doesn't squeak, you should look at the step again!
  • Spoiler:
    PIPLanternstep
  • finally after trying about four different angles found the slip , took and stored in inventory and guess what step squeaks again lol fixed him  now should i be seeing something in view of scenery or was that it ...finding the slip.......now back to Pemberly????

• @disfaniam!  Jane might want to take the new piece of paper to the Hunting Lodge, and look at the Astrolabe!
  • okie dokie off to bug the groomsman again ( boy hope he doesn't get paid by the hour)

• LOL WOOT WOOT!!!  Good luck!!
  • I am trying to keep my sense of humor here but wow not easy  holy cow....brain strain , more hair pulling  beginning to think too old for this stuff ......

• @disfaniam, you're doing GREAT!!  Take the first number mentioned in the poem, whether it be "one" "two" "five", or whatever you're seeing, and turn the left Dial to that number!  Then turn the second Dial to the second number in the poem!
    The third number is for Time!
  • edited February 2016
    woot thank goodness for saving game lol by time i set dial to correct placement thought i was doing good, then low and behold it says put it back to where it was , like duh I remember that , think not so had to go back to last save and re do , this time i wrote it down before changing dials ha ha......now the paper is back where i found it and sqeaks no more again .....now back to Pemberly i guess hope we eat soon been hearing all about this dinner but not a bite of food in three days....... well back in Pemberly, aunt has nothing new to say , cousin Clem doesnt either , nothing in  bedroom new maybe should go to sleep
  • @disfaniam, since the date is for tomorrow you might want to have Jane go to sleep, then go check to see if it is gone and if it is. doing your lessons or archery and taking another nap would probably be good!  After that kitty might have news!
  • Also, after talking to kitty you might have a letter on your desk!
  • ah ha step squeaks , but should i do archery even though its gone from step or just head to tavern  dont want to mess up at this point

• @disfaniam you should do archery then go to bed again, and then ride to the tavern!
  • Just a tip!  Double clicking will help you to move from place to place quicker!
  • edited February 2016
    rode to tavern , now checking out the forest and bridge but coming up empty .....except for the hoof prints in forest

• @disfaniam, you might want to return home and check for a letter on your desk!  Then, try going to the library, and do a bit of snooping!  Good luck! :)
  • Let me know if the letter isn't on your desk!
  • edited February 2016
    no letter on desk , there was a third portrait assignment on desk before i went to tavern which i completed before going to tavern

• edited February 2016
    @disfaniam, did you look at the jewelry box when you went to check out the Wills?  If you did look at the Jewelry Box, did you pick up and look at all the jewelry?
  • yes , pearls , too rings and possible broken piece
      and cousin is in library wants me to wait till he leaves to look around
  • @disfaniam, look at the French note in your inventory, then pick up the torn poem, and click onto the French Note!
  • It should look like this once you put the two together!
    Spoiler:
    pieceofpaper
  • matches perfectly
    and watermark seen

• That's PERFECT @disfaniam!  Now try walking to the foyer in Pemberley, look around, and then return to the desk in your bedroom!
  • hope i find some sort of roller skates .....my pedometer must be racking up the miles
  • Yes, Jane needs roller skates for Pemberley!  Double clicking really helps to move around quicker!