completed steps so far * NOT A COMPLETE SPOILER

Comments

• omg ...got to be kidding me aunt wants more flowers.....clicked on her by accident while trying to look around 

• LOL!
    Spoiler:
    You don't have to pick flowers if you don't want to!  You can just go and check your desk in your bedroom!
  • good cause her garden outside is going to be stripped of flowers after all i have made for her dinner table ( not going to be room for any food)
  • LOLOL I'm sure the table would be beautiful, even if you couldn't fit any food on it!
  • ok mama checked in , and guessing next step is to check out the gallery 
  • edited February 2016
    Spoiler:
    You might also want to check out the library and snoop around the desk!
    Good luck!! :)
  • whee finally the missing key.......and of course more lists 
  • YAY!!!!!  Make sure to look at everything on the desk!
  • you mean there is more then the two lists and date with feather pen  , and key 
  • No, that's it, you did great!!!  The two lists, the key, and the Astrolabe with the paper and feather pen over it!  Did Jane write down the date, and put it in your inventory?
  • duh no......i screen shot it guess back to library if cousin isnt there
  • edited February 2016
    oh snap guess who's lounging again.....oh surprise to me it is in my inventory , guess just clicking on it saved it
  • It should look something like this, in your inventory!  But with your date on it!

Spoiler:
    dateofpaper

• That's alright, you're doing great!  Go ahead and start exploring the attic and having fun!!
  • edited February 2016
    in the attic ....six or seven portraits , on with very familiar brooch , and also missing plaque  interesting book in trunk
  • Anyone else having a hard time getting the cloth from the trees? I have been trying for a half hour and can't get it. :-S 
  • @disfaniam, go look at the paintings downstairs in the Gallery, over the fireplace, and hover your cursor in all corners!
    Spoiler:
    placementofplaque
  • @AriLee!  You need to treat it like an Archery target, and the bulls-eye is the cloth!  If there is a wind from the left, just move over Left once, if there's a strong wind, then move over three times!
  • edited February 2016
    hmm pic on left get "pretty,charming, interesting. lovely  on corners
    middle pic : get " this is a painting of mama's friends brother on all corners
    pic on right get :I remember when this was painted in all four corners

found a plaque of Isabella on brown furniture below pic
  • @disfaniam, try hovering your cursor over the hutch in the lower left!
  • edited February 2016
    stored it  wonder if it goes with other portrait i saw upstairs 
  • WOOT WOOT!!!!
  • by jolly gee it does match the portrait found before woot woot!

• guess the saying is correct u can teach ole' dogs new tricks lol
  • LOL you're doing great!!
  • ok went down and got the piece in question now going back up to compare with portrait
  • OH MY GOSH THIS IS SOOO EXCITING!!!!!  WOOOOOO
  • and its a match the plot thickens  off to find Mr. Radcliffe
  • OMG!!!  IT MATCHES!!! Definitely find Mr. Radcliffe!!!