completed steps so far * NOT A COMPLETE SPOILER

Comments

• Thank you @VFK_Mintie ! You're amazing! Going to try that now and see what else this mystery has to offer! :)
    A - ala - watchful alertness
    L - lokahi - working with unity
    O - oia'i'o - truthful honesty
    H - ha'aha'a - humility
    A - ahonui - patient perserverance

"My philosophy is: It's none of my business what other people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier." - Anthony Hopkins

Signature Picture
  • edited February 2016
    Good luck @VictoryRose!
    After you've done all that, you might also want to talk to Aunt Catherine, and return to your bedroom (and check your desk)!  Then checking places with scenic views would probably be lovely!
  • i went out to see kitty and saw a black horse and a bag it had a mask and the shirt of the piece i found i talked to kitty and pierri
  • YAY @bratz!  Did you notice that the horse has one white stocking?
  • i have gotten midnight
  • @VFK_Mintie, where do I cut the flowers?
    skylambsignature
  • @SkyLamb, to pick flowers, walk out into the Courtyard and click over here!

Spoiler:
    vfk_mintie_flowers
    Good luck! :)
  • im not as far as some of u (have not got to play much till today) but dfid anyone else notice that all the pictures in your room are of sheep LOL
  • OMG I did @TinyStitch!! it is so cute!  have you seen the one that Jane painted last summer?
    skylambsignature
  • @SkyLamb I did lol I thought it was so funny
  • @TinyStitch Me too!  Also I really like the way Jane says "I love my bed" it is so funny!!  have you heard the story of the masquerade ball in the guest wing?
    skylambsignature
  • i have gotton midnight now what
  • edited February 2016
    @bratz, once you have midnight, ask Martha to tell the groom to get midnight ready.  Once you go down to see her, if you show her the cloth you found in Shepwood Forest and ride her you might go somewhere interesting!

Good luck!
  • Don't forget to look in sheds as well!
  • where are the sheds
  • oh nevermind found it and i also found a horseshoe
  • edited February 2016
    That's great @bratz!  You might want to call for Martha to have the groom ready Copper for you, so you can go and compare your Horse Shoes with the Horse Shoe Prints at the Hunting Lodge and Shepwood Forest!
    Make sure not to leave your Horse Shoe behind when you place it in the dirt!
    Once Jane has done all of this, Jane should return home to Pemberley and ring for Martha!
  • ok ok so the horseshoe i found was clement's horse jane thinks he is trying to capture the henchman too what do i do now
  • Hi Mintie, How do I get the groom to bring Midnight back. I messed up the first time with Midnight and now the groom just keeps bringing Copper.
  • did you save your last one before you got midnight or even rode her
  • then do it
  • the first time I got Midnight I didn't know how to ride her so I went and looked for the book, I asked the groom to bring my horse and all he brings is Copper 
  • there should be a third option did you check the goods paper in the bag of midnight
  • bratz said:

I don't understand. Before I bought him I did

• when did i said that i mean i said that but where
  • so sorry, I hit the quote by accident. you didn't say that I did