10th VFK Halloween Costumes Discussion

Comments

• Perpetual_Fighter said:

millsfan said:

I was telling @GiftPrincess that would be a funny name for the Power Puff girls too : )  I heard the monster costume is from an old scary movie, so maybe the design comes from the way it looked in the movie?  There will be plenty of more costumes coming out, maybe there will be something you like.  What costume do you want vfk to make perpetual_fighter?

I would love an Ariel costume! But not just like the mermaid version of her, but land! Like where she has a blue bow in her hair. :o it's so cute. I'm glad they did Belle, but honestly a little upset they didn't do her in her yellow dress. We have plenty of blue princess dresses, we need more colors!! Vfk come through! I'd also love to see Sally from a nightmare before Christmas as a costume :D or maybe give Terra some hair vfk!!

Your SALLY wishes came true! LOOK AT NEWSLETTER ASAP... LOLOLOL!!!! :)

@Perpetual_Fighter

:D

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • cute_lina said:

@Perpetual_Fighter the new costumes are in the newspaper. I think if log in and see them you will like what you find. I really want anime costumes and a land/sea ariel costume. 

WOW the new costumes are cool! They actually put the pictures up compared to the last two days when they surprised us with pop ups!!!!

@millsfan SHIELD YOUR EYES LOL

I'm so stoked again! BUT POWER PUFF TODAY really topped off my Halloween wishes. :D

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • GiftPrincess said:

cute_lina said:

@Perpetual_Fighter the new costumes are in the newspaper. I think if log in and see them you will like what you find. I really want anime costumes and a land/sea ariel costume. 

WOW the new costumes are cool! They actually put the pictures up compared to the last two days when they surprised us with pop ups!!!!

@millsfan SHIELD YOUR EYES LOL

I'm so stoked again! BUT POWER PUFF TODAY really topped off my Halloween wishes. :D

they are probably aware about how much so many people want sally from nightmare before Christmas.
    cutelina
  • GiftPrincess said:

millsfan said:

I love that they did the Power Puff girls… @Giftprincess We just randomly talked about that idea one night when we were playing checkers.  You, rock, and I just suggested it and now look! Lol they look great!  The Monkey costume is great, love his cape and head its so neat to see how VFK made the outfit.

I'm still waiting to see if VFK will ever develop epic NARUTO outfits… I actually saw a lot of people requesting Naruto outfits today after todays costumes came out.  
    I suggested 4 (2 boy 2 girl) Naruto characters to get as outfits, and I really want an Akatsuki Cloak, and the Taka Akatsuki Cloak which are boy/girl cloaks that the villains in the show wear.  I'd love to see more Pokemon outfits, or at least hair for the Pokemon outfits that never got hair.  Oh and Red X and Black Fire as the last Gold stamps Teen Titans outfits… maybe this weekend?  I'd love to have any of these outfits to wear this halloween, just waiting for a  release that will make my jaw drop!
    -millsfan

I WOULD BE SO ELATED TOO when Naruto comes here! I grew up on anime! If they do Naruto they better do Dragon Ball Z, or even the game Tekken. Have you played that? That's like my jazz lololol..

Sakura means cherry blossoms, do you think they will name her after that? WOOT!

OMG SO MANY COSTUMES STILL COMING!

KEEP YOUR EYES PEELED!!!

@millsfan

Yea I'm still waiting for the final two villains for team titans and then Naruto outfits… Cherry Blossom Ninja would be a great title for Sakura's outfit! I want Sasuke's outfit and the Akatsuki cloak the most, would be so EPIC
  • UPDATED THE POST WITH NEW PICTURES ABOVE! :D

YAY!!!!!!!!!!! <3

:) :) :) :)

VFK 00000 costumes16
    VFK 00000 costumes23
    VFK 00000 costumes24
    VFK 00000 costumes26

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • sally
    sally human Emily and Sally 
    cutelina
  • GiftPrincess said:

Perpetual_Fighter said:

millsfan said:

I was telling @GiftPrincess that would be a funny name for the Power Puff girls too : )  I heard the monster costume is from an old scary movie, so maybe the design comes from the way it looked in the movie?  There will be plenty of more costumes coming out, maybe there will be something you like.  What costume do you want vfk to make perpetual_fighter?

I would love an Ariel costume! But not just like the mermaid version of her, but land! Like where she has a blue bow in her hair. :o it's so cute. I'm glad they did Belle, but honestly a little upset they didn't do her in her yellow dress. We have plenty of blue princess dresses, we need more colors!! Vfk come through! I'd also love to see Sally from a nightmare before Christmas as a costume :D or maybe give Terra some hair vfk!!

Your SALLY wishes came true! LOOK AT NEWSLETTER ASAP... LOLOLOL!!!! :)

@Perpetual_Fighter

:D

AH IM BEYOND HAPPY THEY DID HER!!! FINALLY :'D THANKS GUYS!!!
  • cute_lina said:

sally

I wonder why they did Emily before she died.. It's literally a recycled costume with a couple changes of color. I would have much rather seen Victoria from Corpse Bride's costume done.. BUT I do very much love the Sally costume!!! <3 

13428007_1
  • edited October 2017
    I must have written and asked them to make her alive so many times I don't even remember!  I love the dress so much without bones!
    TacoCatSignaturePetalStarthanks taco
  • Petalstar said:

Oh my gosh @Perpetual_Fighter how can you say that?!  I must have written and asked them to make her alive so many times I don't even remember!  I love the dress so much without bones!!  Can't others get what they want too?  don't others count? 

Of course others can have what they want, I just believe it was a wasted opportunity of a costume because it's basically the Same thing. You have your opinion and I have mine, we don't have to agree.
  • edited October 2017
    I accept the difference of opinion, I just wish people could be nicer.
  • Any costumes that don't get made this year just leaves great ideas for next year, if you have a costume you really want, you can suggest it again for next Halloween.

I mean I have a hard time deciding what to go as for Halloween too, obviously VFK makes a lot of costumes for a lot of different tastes, it's not surprising that people wouldn't like every costume.

I saw this same argument in the Halloween Shop and I think it's a bit childish, someone was saying they needed to release only costumes they wanted, and that they hadn't made ALL their suggestions, I thought that was a little selfish.

I'm not trying to pick sides here, just my 2 cents, and I think people should be kind to each other :)
    Sheep_Trimmed blossomflower Sheep_Trimmed  - Just ask if you'd like me to make you a GIF or Sig Bar!
  • edited October 2017
    I agree with @Petalstar and I love that costume too!! :D

I think it's sad that people bully or go after someone just for asking for something and or not liking something. We are all allowed to have our opinions and people shouldn't get upset over that...
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • edited October 2017
    SaharaHollyglow said:

I agree with @Petalstar and I love that costume too!! :D

Thank you @SaharaHollyglow that makes me feel better : )

• I LOVE ALL THE NEW COSTUMES!!! AHHHH
    THE COW COSTUME IS MY ABSOLUTE ABSOLUTE ABSOLUTE FAVORITE OF ALL COSTUMES IN THE WORLD BECAUSE IT'S SIMPLY THE BEST EVER!!!!!!
  • @SparkleDream  I love the cow costume too!!  It's so cute!  I can't wait to get all the pieces!
  • I agree that it would haven been nice to get a Victoria costume, I also really like human emily because she is my favourite character from the movie and I like the white version of the dress more than the regular because I love having more white clothing. I am really happy the sally costume came with stitches on the make up because that was something I asked for. I just hope we can get hair-clips and suspenders now. 
    cutelina
  • Victoria would be cool but I'm happy with the alive Emily costume! I also like the Sally costume too! I agree we all have opinions on something and people shouldn't bully others on a costume they want and also it wouldn't be fair to lots of people if only one person got all their suggestions.. I think its fair if VFK does different suggestions and even things that have been suggested more than once which I'm pretty sure is what they are doing. If VFK made my most wanted costume it would totally make my Halloween but if they don't I won't be upset as I do like the other costumes too and I like seeing other people getting costumes they really wanted too! Also if VFK doesn't make a costume you really want I suggest saving that idea for next Halloween! I think there are 2 more costume releases left!(unless more get added to the calendar) Can't wait to see what they are! :)
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • @Super_Princess_Rosalina I think that was beautifully said!  And I agree completely! :)

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • edited October 2017
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm not sure why it turned into me "bullying"? I was literally just saying that ME personally would have rathered a Victoria costume. I'm happy to hear others liked it, but I was saying my piece which I am completely entitled to. I was not bashing anyone in any shape or form. O_O Please do not invent a situation and turn it into something that is not by playing victim or suggesting I was bullying when I was not. 

Thanks! 
  • Petalstar said:

Oh my gosh @Perpetual_Fighter how can you say that?!  I must have written and asked them to make her alive so many times I don't even remember!  I love the dress so much without bones!!  Can't others get what they want too?

I dont think Per meant any harm in what she said... I dont think she realized people were requesting for the pre-dead costume.

Personally when it first released I too was curious why they would do it again, thought it was a waste of a costume concept, it wasn't until I realized people requested for the regular version that I understood.

• edited October 2017
    i.am.chalk said: Petalstar said:

Thank you, Chalk, that is exactly my thoughts. I had
    NO idea people had suggested it which is why I was confused. I just assumed vfk got lazy and did a recolor. But now that I know it was suggested, I'm happy for others that wanted it and got it for their collection. :)
  • edited October 2017
    Again I'm sorry if I sounded mean, that was just the hurt and sadness speaking.
  • edited October 2017
    Myself, I wasn't blaming anyone on here for bullying. And I don't believe Star was either. She is super nice!!

I really LOVE that costume and I'm wearing it, Star!!

But lately, if a person is talking about requesting another idea and other people disagree, they tend to go after them on vfk. (Which happened to me while I was in the halloween shop talking to one of my friends, someone else jumped in and was saying that it was wrong of me to dislike something that "everyone" wanted and that I was being selfish.) Which is not true and she was totally out of line for saying that.

It just isn't very fair that some people think it has to be all one sided.There are costumes I wasn't a big fan of but I didn't come here and say things like it was a waste of time. I think we should be a bit more careful on how we word things so that it doesn't sound like we are just bashing the whole thing.

everyone should get along even if we disagree on things. No reason to start a fight over it.

I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • ....changing the topic.
    The Halloween Ball outfits are based off of Wednesday and Pugsley Addams, which is really cool! 
    I think I suggested a Wednesday costume in the past. ^^

★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    If you'd like a signature similar to mine, please message me! I take requests!
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• That's so neat @Jessizoid I like the purple dress best!
  • cute_lina said:

sally

oooooo like!!!!

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • edited October 2017
    Petalstar said:

@i.am.chalk @Perpetual_Fighter my main wish is that this all never happened.  People say things in hast it's hurtful, if everyone was just a little kinder as people above have mentioned, they wouldn't say things like that "it's a waste of a costume" and "I hate it" and "why VFK?"  I was so excited and everyone was so mean that I was completely hurt and I even took off the dress and then I came over here and you guys started on it.  I didn't mean to lash out it was just the last straw.  I wish it didn't have to be explained that some people asked for it so now it's okay.

Again I'm sorry if I sounded mean, that was just the hurt and sadness speaking and I'll wait until this is forgotten before I wear my new dress again.

- hugs -

HUGS

@Petalstar I'm pretty sure you will enjoy wearing it again. :)

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Blossomflower said:

Any costumes that don't get made this year just leaves great ideas for next year, if you have a costume you really want, you can suggest it again for next Halloween.

I mean I have a hard time deciding what to go as for Halloween too, obviously VFK makes a lot of costumes for a lot of different tastes, it's not surprising that people wouldn't like every costume.

I saw this same argument in the Halloween Shop and I think it's a bit childish, someone was saying they needed to release only costumes they wanted, and that they hadn't made ALL their suggestions, I thought that was a little selfish.

I'm not trying to pick sides here, just my 2 cents, and I think people should be kind to each other :)

This... exactly. There are all different ages, tastes, ideas in this game, yet not a lot of acceptance of that.
    I think VFK has done a tremendous job of mixing in a variety of costumes for just about everyone. (even if some of us had to look up what they were).

That said --- I thought for sure we would finally get a Cat in the Hat costume when I saw the release of the Thing 1 and 2 costumes. We have had the top hats for him forever. Still time I guess. OR - maybe next year.

• Blossomflower said:

Any costumes that don't get made this year just leaves great ideas for next year, if you have a costume you really want, you can suggest it again for next Halloween.

I 100% agree