Sketch Raffle! (Again! xD)

Okay so, My mom got me a new sketch book! And it's the one that I was looking at from last time I was at the store! Oh my gosh it's so pretty and whats the best way to celebrate other than, A SKETCH RAFFLE! It's the same as last time! Just comment a favorite character down below! I can't wait to see all the great entries! (Sorry I make my discussions at 2 in the morning, that's just usually when I get online. xD I stay up late and sleep in!) I'll accept entries from now until 5:00 pm, 7/24/16! Have a great day everyone!! 

-Taco P.S. I have not decided how many winners there will be, (because I'm terrible at planning hah) since I don't know what mood I'll be in when I choose the winners. (drawing wise, like if I have the motivation to draw multiple prizes or just one. art block might be coming, nooo)
Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540

Comments

• I decided I want to enter! Does it have to be an animation character, or can like show any type of picture?

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • Yay another raffle! I think I'll enter this time with the Pokemon Jigglypuff since it was my first favorite Pokemon when I got into it!

Good luck to everyone entering!
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • I would like to enter but I have to think of what I would want to be drawn!
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • @SportyChic Animation or live action is fine but animation will be of higher quality :)

Thanks for entering everyone!
  • Here's my entry :D

download

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • Ah ok I'm extending the time! (I'm sorry I should have posted this earlier this time, I oftenly post these when I want to draw really bad and that's usually at 2 in the morning.) The new time will be tomorrow at 5 pm! One extra day! Have a wonderful day everyone!

-Taco
  • OH thank goodness the raffle is still open!! @TacoCat congrats on your new sketchbook you should post a picture of it!!!!!!
    and yuo should do the robot from short circuit!!

short2circuit2654
  • edited July 2016
    WOOT thanks for the extension!  My suggestion is this:
    Barbie from the 12 Dancing Princesses!  it's my favorite movie and she looks so pretty in it!! since others are posting pictures I thought I'd post one too! :)

barbie12dancingprincesses

• You should do Hermione from Harry Potter!
    Why waste time trying to fix things that are broken when we need to spend more time fixing things that aren't broken.
  • WOOO!!! ANOTHER SKETCH RAFFLE!!! I LOVED YOUR DRAWINGS FROM LAST TIME!!!!
    U shuold draw CODY from Surf's UP!! the first time i ever saw it was in the tiki theater in splashtastic :)

codysurfsup
    I have 2 cats and 1 fish.  I love sports, my favorite color is yellow
    signaturepicture
  • that is wonderful news!! im so glad you got a new sketchbook!!! what kind is it?!?
    this is my suggestion:
    Daphne or the girl rock band from Vampire Rock! i think they're called the voodoo dolls!

scooby-doo-and-the-legend-of-the-vampire-435352l-imagine 
    lol this picture is classic!!!!!scooby-doo-vampire-disneyscreencaps.com-6017
    good luck to everyone :)

alanrickman

I WOULD THINK OF YOU COLONEL BRANDON!!!!
    oh his hair... if I could only touch his hair
    Alan Rickman - 1946 - 2016  :(
  • I would really love it if you drew Anne and Noah from Formula for Danger!

NoahAndAnne2

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • Ok I'm going to choose the winners now!
  • Wait wait!!

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• I've been in VFK and didn't see this!  may I be a late entry?

• sure! @goldenpuppy
  • Sorry! it took me a minute to find it on the internet!

I collect breyer horses!  This is my favorite!

horse

• The winners are chosen! 

In 1st place we have.... @showjumpingbird !!

and in second place we have.... @goldenpuppy !! 

Congrats you two! I'll get those done as soon as I possibly can but I have a project I need to work on for something so I'm not sure when they'll be done. I'll do my best to get them done soon!! Have a wonderful day everyone!!

-Taco
  • OMG YAY!!!!! Thanks you @TacoCat once you have it finished do you mind if me and my sister print it out?  If it a sketch we are going to color it! and if it isn't then we will just hang it on the wall!

• @goldenpuppy Sure thing! It will be a sketch though since it's a sketch raffle xD I'll do my best to get it done soon! Ahh
  • that's the best!  thanks taco!!  I will show you what is looks like once we get it done.  I don't know how to put pictures up but maybe my brother does.  So once it is done I will ask him!  He helps print it out too lol

• Like Total bummer!  I missed the raffle!! congratulations to the winner! especially @goldenpuppy  I would love to see your colored picture!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• Congrats! Sorry if this sounds like being a poor sport but I have never won one giveaway on message boards. :\ Its kind of sad it seems everyone has won one but me.. Well hopefully I will win one soon! I hope you will do another one of these soon too!
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • @TacoCat I don't mean to bother, but you said you feel like drawing most at night"!  So, are you drawing my horse?

• @goldenpuppy I'm not quite sure when you posted this comment since now it just says "25th" but by night I mean 2-5 am. ahahaha I stay up late. o.o xD I'll probably start it around now but my cats on me and it's adorable so I'm gonna poke around the miss clue board till she moves. xD 
  • TacoCat said:

@goldenpuppy I'm not quite sure when you posted this comment since now it just says "25th" but by night I mean 2-5 am. ahahaha I stay up late. o.o xD I'll probably start it around now but my cats on me and it's adorable so I'm gonna poke around the miss clue board till she moves. xD 

AWWW!!! THAT SOUNDS SOOOO CUTE!!! what kind of markings does she have?!?!

• @Doodlepufflove She's pure black! Though in some lighting her fur actually looks brown! :o
  • TacoCat said:

@Doodlepufflove She's pure black! Though in some lighting her fur actually looks brown! :o

OH MY GOSH that's SOOO CUTE!!!! i wish i had a black kitty!!! what color are her eyes?!

• Hey guys I couldn't sleep, what's up?

Ask before taking.
  • Trinityy said:

Hey guys I couldn't sleep, what's up?

HI @TRINITYY!!