Sketch Raffle! (Again! xD)

2»

Comments

• @Doodlepufflove They're  an amber-ish yellow-ie color! Ahh they're good cats so far. Even though I've only had her haha. Though she can be a bit grumpy...

@Trinityy Awww, that's not good. The sky is up.      -tries to be funny but probably fails-
    xD
    Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
    76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540
  • TacoCat said:

@Doodlepufflove They're  an amber-ish yellow-ie color! Ahh they're good cats so far. Even though I've only had her haha. Though she can be a bit grumpy...

@Trinityy Awww, that's not good. The sky is up.      -tries to be funny but probably fails-
    xD
    AWW you mean she's a new addition to the house?! thats soooo cute!!! when did you get her?!!?

• lol I know, I should be asleep but Im not. :P
    But if I were, I couldn't be here talking to you guys.  By the way I love your art @TacoCat its really cool. :D

Ask before taking.
  • @Doodlepufflove No, I've had her about 6 years now. She's just the first black cat I've had. I got her since my other kitten I got for christmas was ill and died at a young age. RIP Santa Claws.
  • @Trinityy Thanks so much! Yes if you were sleeping you could not talk to us, and we're cool. Like you! 

on a side note

MY CATS CLAWS HAVEN'T BEEN CLIPPED IN A WHILE AND THEY'RE VERY PAINFUL
  • edited July 2016
    aww im so sorry @TacoCat i wish that hadn't happened :( im glad you have your black kitty now to keep you company :) what do you normally feed her?

• edited July 2016
    TacoCat said:

@Trinityy Thanks so much! Yes if you were sleeping you could not talk to us, and we're cool. Like you! 

on a side note

MY CATS CLAWS HAVEN'T BEEN CLIPPED IN A WHILE AND THEY'RE VERY PAINFUL
    Ouch!  Be careful there!  Maybe you could try putting a blanket under her feeties, so her claws don't reach your skin?  I've done that before, it works well! :D

Ask before taking.
  • I'm just about to go to bed, but thought I'd stop in and say HI!  I can see we are talking about cats!  THE INTERNET IS CONTROLED BY CATS!!!!
    >-)
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• I'M ALIVE xD @Doodlepufflove Yeah, and Uhhhhhh I'm not the one who buys the food. xD

@Trinityy I just pushed her off me. I should start working on art now ahh I have so much I need to draw
  • @iStella CATS ARE THE RULERS OF THE WORLD
  • TacoCat said:

@iStella CATS ARE THE RULERS OF THE WORLD

SO TRUE!  CATS ROCK!

Ask before taking.
  • haha yes
  • Ok I have finished the winning sketches and just need to post them ahh
  • image3 (2)
    @showjumpingbird Gosh I couldn't get the eyes right and the picture is blurry. I'm sorry, I hope it came out okay!

@goldenpuppy This was a lot of fun to draw! I love horses and have a few of the figures myself! I think one of mine is in the same exact pose actually xD I hope this came out alright! I haven't had much practice with realistic horses!
    image1 (9)

I also had to lift the camera really high so I could get it all in haha, sorry for the random blankets in the back! xD

-Taco
  • Whoa, those sketches are outstanding!  Thanks for holding this Sketch Raffle, @TacoCat, and beautiful, beautiful art!

Ask before taking.
  • Congrats you guys!  Amazing work @TacoCat !
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• XD I entered and I forgot to put what I would want drawn  =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect