completed steps so far * NOT A COMPLETE SPOILER

Comments

• @DonutLuverr OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG CONGRATULATIONS!!! THAT'S WONDERFUL!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :D
  • OMG WOW @DonutLuverr that is soooooooo NEAT!  I hope I get to the ending soon!  Congratulations!
    skylambsignature
  • Congratulations @DonutLuverr!  I really loved the end too!  I think my most favorite part about it was:

Spoiler:
    All the outfit changes, like Radcliffe in his hat and outfit, Miss Allen, and Captain Mephisto!
    I also really liked the locket opening, and how we got to put them together!
    Spoiler:
    DazzledreamSignature
  • edited February 2016
    what would 8/31 be on the astrolabe in the hunting lodge
  • @VFK_Mintie I am not fast enough to put the pulley's together to free Kitty! HELP! Is there some trick to this? Does it ever give me more time if I keep trying? I need more time!   :((
  • @bratz

Left knob 1 right knob 18

• @VFK_Mintie I saved the game right after I blocked the door so I wouldn't have to do that part again but now when I get that up and go to the well Kitty doesn't even talk and I can't do anything.  #-o
  • Have you tried leaving the Mill yet, and seeing if Kitty calls?!
  • @VFK_Mintie  yes! I am at the part where you need to put the pulley's together to save Kitty but I can't do it fast enough. I need more time. Is there some trick to this? I saw the pictures you posted but I'm just not fast enough to put it all together.
  • princess have you tried double clicking to get to the areas you need to get to, I had the same issue till i practiced double clicking to get to first pulley , then out the door down the steps etc 
  • HELP!!!!! I CAN'T FIND THE HUNTING LODGE KEY!!!!!!

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• ask Martha to have the key put in room with aunt, will be on table 
  • I got my bracelet yesterday in the mail.
    woot!!
    Its so pretty and soft too!! lol
    Excellent work VFK!!!  <3

=D>

FriendsLikeYouMakeMyHeartMeltSnowma
  • Any help on getting jane to write in the numbers on the poem?
    Spoiler:
    after she find out clement is the leader and is going to confront him
    I have gotten her to write the poem and set the astrolabe but she wont write the numbers down 
  • edited February 2016
    Hi @Caroline! :)  What day is it for you?  Jane should have written it on a little piece of paper!  

You need to set the astrolabe in the Hunting lodge to your date so you know what knob numbers to put on the poem!
  • edited February 2016
    Spoiler:
    Screen Shot 2016-02-07 at 12.31.49 PM
    [/spolier] @vf
  • @Caroline 

Spoiler:
    Left knob 28
    Right knob 6

Good luck!
  • Got it! @VFK_Mintie Thanks Again!
  • You're very welcome @Caroline!  Good luck! :)
  • disfaniam said:

okie dokie off to bug the groomsman again ( boy hope he doesn't get paid by the hour)

plot twist: the groomsman is the culprit, or copper :p
  • @VFK_Mintie, I cannot find the attic key anywhere, and I think I am at the right part to where I should find the knob/key. Any help?  ^:)^
  • @Paintcan, what was the last thing you did?!
  • @VFK_Mintie, I sent a note to my mother with the date on the will!
  • @Paintcan, have you written to Miss Norton yet? :)
  • @VFK_Mintie, I believe so, was it about giving her the little canister thingy LOL. (I did get her that silver thing also).
  • @Paintcan, that's wonderful!  Have you explored Shepwood Forest and found something high up in the trees?
  • @Paintcan, also, have you found a note at Ramsford Bridge?  You're doing a GREAT JOB!!!  WOOT WOOT
  • I have found some cloth, seen a french message, translated it, and someone shot an arrow on fire at me! I've also seen a black horse and talked about selling it, but no dice! @VFK_Mintie
  • edited February 2016
    @Paintcan, excellent excellent excellent!  Has Kitty mentioned anything about Clement being at the tavern and leaving something in the trash bin?  If she did, did you pick it up?
    Also, have you seen the Horse Shoe Prints at the Hunting Lodge, and at Shepwood Forest?
  • @Paintcan, also!
    Spoiler:
    Once you find the piece of paper in the trash, compare it with the French note you found at the bridge!  Then, if you've looked at the Horse Shoe Prints, talk to Kitty, and she should tell you about Mr. Bouchiere being thwarted in love!
    If she does, go and talk to Mr. Bouchiere!  After that, talk to him again, and hand him the Hermitage Pamphlet!
    Good luck!