completed steps so far * NOT A COMPLETE SPOILER

Comments

• OMG WOW you guys are amazing!!!  I am still playing but this thread has helped me sooo much!!

congratulations to all of the ones who finished!!  (claps!!)

skylambsignature
  • edited February 2016
    WoooHOOOOO I finished too!!! That was sooo neat!

Spoiler:
      Oh yeah clement  is where he belongs lol!!  And I loved how it faded to the present!!!  

(pats everyones on the back)  

We did it!!  I feel soo proud!!  We should start  a winner thread to celebrate and also help people who need it!!

Okay well bed time for me but Congrats to everyone!!  Woo woo hoo!!
    ColourzRNice2
  • Congrats to all... Sorry guys as soon. As i won i ran to bed lol. Anyways im thinking of doing a YouTube walkthrough but it will have to wait to saturday
  • Woot woot @TinyStitch!!  can't wait to see it! :D
  • Sounds like fun @TinyStitch Good luck with it!  Also congratulations!!  It is sooo big isn't it?
    DazzledreamSignature
  • I hope it will be fun. Its bigger then i expected but i have played even bigger games. But i was suprised how big they did make it.
  • edited February 2016
    WOW look at these replies! 2.3K views! Miss Clue is really popular :)
  • @VFK_Mintie okay, so I put the horseshoe from the old mill in both prints in the forest and the hunting lodge but now im stuck again!! what should I do next??

so many questions and NO DONUTS

DONUTS

THANK YOU TACO CAT!! <3

• @DonutLuverr, you should go ring for Martha and have her bring it to the Groom!

Good luck!
  • I can't get the astrolabe at the lodge set to the right date. The date on my card says 09/09. Can anyone help
  • Try for the left knob 22 and the right knob 3!

• Perfect! Thank you so much Mintie
  • edited February 2016
    I know I should know this, but where is the lever for the telescope box?
    skylambsignature
  • I'm Stuck and Nothing is Happening -
    Spoiler:
    How do we get into the attic? I have the knob in place and cannot find or get the key?

• edited February 2016
    @skylamb lever is in room with aunt where u found the telescope box in same area hover your magnifying glass around till u find it 

..Ormondude will try to help u out since not sure where u are in game and what u have done already ....catch up with u in game 
  • edited February 2016
    woot mail just came and my wristband has arrived......just have to put in usb port to use
  • Oh wow that is SOOOOOOO COOOL @disfaniam does it fit around your wrist? is it pretty?!?!  Oh and thank you so much for your help!!
    skylambsignature
  • @Ormonddude, have you written to Miss Norton yet?
  • he was stuck at the bridge , trying to find french note on ground , and get away from the thieves there , after he got away from them and saved game at that point  he was going to rest in real . have not heard from him for while so taking he is still napping , took a while to figure out where he was in game and what he had done and needed to do 
  • SkyLamb said:

Oh wow that is SOOOOOOO COOOL @disfaniam does it fit around your wrist? is it pretty?!?!  Oh and thank you so much for your help!!

it looks just like the photo shown on amazon when you go there to order 
  • @disfaniam thank you very much for helping out!  and for the update! :)
  • I don't want to see spoilers so I haven't really looked through all that much but can someone help? I have Midnight, I've explored the Mill, picked flowers for my Aunt, done my archery lesson, written letters to my mom and Miss Norton. No one is talking to me, and I'm not sure what to do next. I feel like I'm missing something really silly. I think there's supposed to be a stair squeaking soon but I've gone to the Lantern and there's no squeaking and then I started seeing spoilers for later parts and I stopped looking.
  • edited February 2016
    @AriLee, have you found something at the mill, like a horseshoe?  If you haven't you should go look in the mill shed!  If you have you should go compare it with the other tracks your have found at the hunting lodge and shepwood forest!

Good luck it seems like you are doing awesome!
  • Yup! I had it already. Thanks though! I didn't realize that you could ask Martha about it. I have found the poem and put the date in the astrolabe!
  • Wow I am so impressed @AriLee Good detective work!!

Keep up the mystery solving!
  • Hahaha thanks! Are we supposed to put the letter back under the stairs or does it go back on it's own? I'm trying to put it back but she already said, "The squeak is back. Someone must have taken it!" But I definitely have it in my inventory. And the game won't let me go to bed...
  • Hmm, @AriLeedo you have any lessons or archery to do? If you do, try going to bed once they are finished.
    If you can't go to bed still, try putting the letter under the step again, if it  does lets you go to bed.  Try going to the tavern and talk to kitty once you wake up and see if she tells you anything about a hold up! If kitty does mention a hold up you are good, but if things are still not working let me know.

• @VFK_Mintie okay thank you so much for all your help, im a little stuck again. I have the attic key but I have NO IDEA where the attic is!

DONUTS

THANK YOU TACO CAT!! <3

• Hey @DonutLuverr!  Wow you are doing great! 
    Here is where you can find the attic
    Spoiler:

vfk_mintie_hallwaypicture

vfk_mintie_hallwaypicture2

There are really important parts coming up so don't forget to save!

• @VFK_Mintie thank you SO MUCH mintie!! I was able to finish the game! I LOVED IT!!

DONUTS

THANK YOU TACO CAT!! <3