completed steps so far * NOT A COMPLETE SPOILER

Comments

• ok i replaced the note and then the highway men came i hide in the barrels upstairs but then they found me what did i do wrong?
  • @bratz  get inside the barrel
  • Hi Guys,
    Been trying to see if posted anywhere about the second chance at the bridge.
    Now I have not gotten through all the steps in some of the things I have read.
    Am I getting to this part to early?
    Nothing I click on the bridge or horse does anything.

FriendsLikeYouMakeMyHeartMeltSnowma
  • what barrel the one upstairs?
  • is this the fire part Genie??? if so go to the left side with the saw dust

• When I went to get back on my horse from looking around the area,
    Mr. Norton and someone else were talking.
    When I do not pass what I need to in time, I get second chance on screen.
    But lost in what to do?

• hit the horse on the nose I think is its cause the horse naiad ???
  • i hide in the barrel upstairs but i always get caught
  • Woohoo Ty!!!

• inside the barrels bratz use the item u used to open the telescope
  • thank you
  • how do i block the door of the captian
  • For me after I've
    Spoiler:
    put the French notes together though I still haven't figured out how to see the watermark and read the letter from Mama about Clement's 'oppression'
    the game always freezes the frame right before I can click on the desk in the library? Is there a way around this? I keep going back to my last saved game but it keeps happening.
    A - ala - watchful alertness
    L - lokahi - working with unity
    O - oia'i'o - truthful honesty
    H - ha'aha'a - humility
    A - ahonui - patient perserverance

"My philosophy is: It's none of my business what other people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier." - Anthony Hopkins

Signature Picture
  • well I beat the game solved the mystery's

• Congratulations @TinyStitch ! That's awesome! Do you remember how you find the
    Spoiler:
    watermark on the notes Clement and the thief wrote?
    Maybe then my game won't freeze up in the library! Ha ha!
    H - ha'aha'a - humility

"My philosophy is: It's none of my business what other people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier." - Anthony Hopkins

Signature Picture
  • edited February 2016
    TinyStitch said:

well I beat the game solved the mystery's

congrats

I am  still working on the well / miss kitty here been a long day of trials and failures lol but will march on may take me a while but will eventually get there i hope . what happened at the end ? 

• Wow Congratulations @TinyStitch that is sooooo impressive!! nice work!
    ColourzRNice2
  • how do i block the door the caption went in?
  • @VictoryRose so you have put the papers together and they look like this right:

Spoiler:

pieceofpaper

Then you get the letter from your mama, but when you go to the library and see the astrolabe on the desk when you go to click on the desk it freezes right?
  • edited February 2016
    @bratz, yes you do, you have to shoot the rope that holds the millstone with your arrow.  This is where you can look up:

Spoiler:

lookUpSceneAtMill
    lookUpSceneAtMill2
  • @VFK_Mintie Yes, I have put the papers together, gotten the comment that she can see the watermark faintly, received the letter from Mama but I can't even see the astrolabe on the desk.
    Spoiler:
    Screen Shot 2016-02-03 at 10.48.02 PM
    This is where the game freezes for me and I'm left with not being able to click on anything and the music keeps on playing.
    H - ha'aha'a - humility

Signature Picture
  • i got the rope and the thing to lift the rope but where do i put it to save kitty?!
  • @bratz, I will get you some pictures!
  • Okay here is how the pulleys go

Spoiler:
    WhereMillropeIs

PulleyPuzzle2

PulleyPuzzle3

PulleyPuzzle4

PulleyPuzzle5

PulleyPuzzle6

PulleyPuzzle7

PulleyPuzzle8
    PulleyPuzzle9

Good luck bratz!
  • @bratz Then go back up and put it through the last hole, then click on the rig to move it.  After that you need click it to start it swinging and when it goes all the way the left click it!

Good luck!
  • woot woot , finished  Peril in Pemberley!!! now for some sleep, best advice i can give people continuing their journey is save , save save your steps ......makes it much easier to go back right where u had problems or hold ups and not have to back track to beginning to start over like i had to when game froze on me and i got stuck in a loop of no where . Thank you to Mintie for helping out everyone here .......with that being said Good Night all till next time 
  • WOOOOOO CONGRATULATIONS!!!
  • Same here @disfaniam ! The mystery was wonderful and I can't wait to play it over and over again! But I definitely echo the sentiment disfaniam had! Save, save, save - it'll make everything so much easier! Thanks to the VFK staff for a wonderful addition to the Miss Clue series and I can't wait to see the mystery that's coming up for Valentine's Day. I'm sure it'll be wonderful!
    H - ha'aha'a - humility

Signature Picture