completed steps so far * NOT A COMPLETE SPOILER

Comments

• i dont see anything after i walk around the house, i just hear the squeak
  • edited February 2016
    frozen  i cant click on anything and music just repeats and repeats
  • edited February 2016
    @bratz, have you gone to the Courtyard with the flowers in it too?
  • .... uh be right back sorry! :-S
  • edited February 2016
    @disfaniam, in this situation you'll need to go back to your last Save, and make sure you don't take out the Clement Note!
  • ok i toke a walk, went to the courtyard and still nothing is there something im missing?
  •  i give  i dont remember what i did  and where on last save....
  • @disfaniam do you own the attic key in your save?
  • yes found out my last save was going to talk to Radcliffe 
  • @bratz, have you looked at the astrolabe in the hunting lodge?
  • @disfaniam YAY!!  That means you need to write the note, return to the Astrolabe and put in the numbers, and then take it back and put it under the Lantern step!

• Make sure you Save before you go back to the Mill!
  • no in fact i dont know where it is explored the place but cant find it
  • edited February 2016
    @bratz, the Astrolabe is over on this side table at the Hunting Lodge!
    Spoiler:
    astrolabehuntinglodge1
    astrolabehuntinglodge2
    Good luck!!
  • so i know what the astrolabe is for but why i need it all i know is that the date was where mr.nortan was "held up" thats what jane said
  • Okay that is perfect @bratz, now go back to the lantern and look at the step!
  • ok now i got a poem from the steps i didnt got a chance to read it but i think it kinda means somehting
  • @disfaniam here is where you can look up in the Mill, Also you can try looking there before you hide when you get to the Mill

Spoiler:

lookUpSceneAtMill
    lookUpSceneAtMill2
    lookingUpAtMill
  • @bratz, take the poem over to the Hunting Lodge and turn the left knob to the first number in the poem and the right knob to the second number in the poem.  The last number in the poem is for time.  

Good luck!
  • wait what? 
  • ok back at the mill near stone wheel with rope through it , looking up with bow and dont see anything thrilling
  • @disfaniam do you see this:

Spoiler:

lookingUpAtMill
  • edited February 2016
    should i be on first floor or second 
    have bow in hand but not lighting up anywhere i can move upstairs and downstairs but see nothing in rafters and sound is just mill working with occasional pause 

• @bratz, when you click on the poem in your inventory and it comes up, read it!  When you come across a number in it such as a "one" "two" and so on use the first two you read on the the astrolabe dials!
  • @disfaniam you should be on the first looking this way

lookUpSceneAtMill2
    Or this way

lookUpSceneAtMill
    They both work!
  • yes i see both guess i am just seeing what i am looking for beside the rope attached to roof but the bow doesnt turn red but at the wheel area

• edited February 2016
    @disfaniam once you find the rafters that is perfect!  If Jane said you need to hide then you should hide behind the barrels and when Captain Mephisto comes in then you use your bow and arrow on the rope!
  • ok i read eighteen and seven but when i do it she said "this doesnt look right" so i switched the numbers and she still says "this doesnt look right"
  • @bratz, do you have any other poems in your inventory?