completed steps so far * NOT A COMPLETE SPOILER

Comments

• Try double clicking to move faster up the stairs!!
  • Ooooo SUSPENSE!!!!
  • When you hear Clement leave, then move your mouse to the lower left corner!
  • havent heard anything just the music and dialog box still says noises down stairs but worse case if i move too soon then will have to do another chance correct?
  • Clement should be gone by now, once you hear him close the door, and the ambient music starts playing again, you should be good to go!
  • Once you're hiding, you can't leave until it's safe!
  • oh great now he changes time and the highway men are here and no hiding this time  gee wizards
  • They're probably catching you there, try hiding in the barrel instead!
  • lol cant get the top off fast enough .......anyone have any grease to put on steps to trip them up 
  • LOL!
    Try grabbing the lever and then running up the stairs, that way you'll have it ready when you need it!  Don't forget to double click!
  • lol third time the charm , was double triple clicking and running as fast as my feet could take me , now they are gone and on way down the steps 
    not sure how i am going to handle this when they moved time up 

• Since you sent the bandits to Shepwood Forest where Mr. Radcliffe is waiting, Captain Mephisto will arrive at the Mill alone!  So if you were going to catch him, you'd better hurry!!!
  • the groom said the horsehoe i found was clement horse  i was surprised by that what do i do now
  • @bratz, OMG!!!!  You should head over to the Lantern and snoop about!
  • in the mill , and cant move anywhere , was looking for something to block the door and i am not alone
  • what hold on a minute one of the steps just squeaked what is that and what do i do i wanted to see but i cant do anything 
  • edited February 2016
    @disfaniam, look up at the rafters, when you're turned towards the mill stone with the rope through it!
    Then, take out your archery!
    Good luck!!
  • @bratz, when you hear the squeak, hover your mouse to the middle of the screen, and lower it until you see a Down Pointing Arrow!
    Spoiler:
    PIPLanternstep
    Good luck! :)
  • i cant move screne up or down ....to even see the rafters

• i did that but i cant do anything to it
  • when i was looking for something to use in my inventory clems letter popped up and now cannot get back into inventory

• @disfaniam does it go away when you move your mouse to the lower part of the screen to a back arrow and click?
  • edited February 2016
    @bratz that is perfect!  Now if you go back to Pemberley and walk around the house and then go check the step again,  do you see anything interesting?
  • nope not even getting an arrow option just magnifying glass that doesnt even turn red
  • i'll do that
  • i dont see anything just the squeak i hear
  • edited February 2016
    @disfaniam which Clement note is it?
  • edited February 2016
    omg 
  • @disfaniam Are you getting a second chance, or are you frozen?