completed steps so far * NOT A COMPLETE SPOILER

Comments

• edited February 2016
    come out come out Rad boy where ever u are ......woot found him first try
  • WOOOOTTTT!!!!!!!
  • oh no clem boy is in library .......someone hit the dinner bell and get him out of here

• OMG
    Spoiler:
    I guess it looks like you'll have to use the Astrolabe in the Hunting Lodge!  Also, don't forget to write the poem at your desk before you go out!
  • note written , on way to lodge ......i hope with no interuptions
  • edited February 2016
    Ride like the wind Copper!!
  • edited February 2016
    ok made it to lodge , and left note  well put note on astrolabe and it changed dial  ........back at Pemberly  hope that was right
  • HELP @VFK_Mintie !!!!

I just put the note for Mr Norton and Clement's poem together and they fit perfectly but now I'm super stuck! I looked around the foyer but I cant find anything and theres nothing on my desk. :( Do I need to do something first??

also I have not been in any attic? not sure how to find it and I haven't gotten any step to squeak either?

IM LOST HELP!!

so many questions and NO DONUTS

DONUTS

THANK YOU TACO CAT!! <3

• @DonutLuverr, have you written back to Miss Norton yet and sent the Calling Card Case? :)
  • @disfaniam, is your poem completely filled out with numbers, and there aren't any large blank spaces?
  • @VFK_Mintie yes I have! and I received her letter back, saw the black horse, bought it from pierre and have been to the mill too

DONUTS

THANK YOU TACO CAT!! <3

• @DonutLuverr, did you find anything interesting inside the shed next to the Old Mill?
  • @VFK_Mintie just a horseshoe, I think it was? jane said it wasn't rusted

DONUTS

THANK YOU TACO CAT!! <3

• edited February 2016
    That's great @DonutLuverr!!
    You might want to compare that Horse Shoe with the Horse Shoe Prints you found at Shepwood Forest and the Hunting Lodge!
    Remember not to leave the Horse Shoe in the dirt!
  • @VFK_Mintie okay, I don't remember if I took it or not? I will return to the game later and let you know, thank you so much very appreciated :)

DONUTS

THANK YOU TACO CAT!! <3

• You're very welcome @DonutLuverr!  Good luck! :)
  • @disfaniam, if you look at your piece of paper, does it look like this...
    Spoiler:
    pictureofpoem
    Or are the blank spaces filled in with numbers?
  • edited February 2016
    ugh there may have been blanks ........now what can i do to fix is that why i didnt see clems note

• What is the date that Jane wrote down on the piece of paper, when you were looking at the Astrolabe in the library?!  You should be able to click on it again in your inventory!
  • edited February 2016
    @disfaniam, if you return to the Astrolabe in the Hunting Lodge, and...
    Turn the Left Dial to...
    Spoiler:
    Turn the Right Dial to...
    Spoiler:
    Jane should finish the poem!
  • edited February 2016
    uh  cant call maid to have groomsman bring horse around , this is not looking good
    oh good copper didnt leave woot
  • Try going outside of Pemberley, and looking to see if Copper is there waiting for you!
  • edited February 2016
    ok note fixed  and dial good ty  now does note go to lamp?
  • WOOT WOOT!!!  Now head for the Lantern!!
  • hmm no message left from ole' clem yet , sure he is still sacked out on couch
  • ok not so good, clem is outside .........where to hide lol guess its time to roll out the barrel cause i dont see anywhere else except to nose dive out the window
  • LOL the barrel does look like a good choice!!  GOOD LUCK!!!!
  • edited February 2016
    hmm just make it to barrel and then poof another chance

well duh . no wonder i wasnt getting far i was trying to get IN the barrel   knew it was empty before

lalala waiting for noises down stairs dialog to disappear