VFK TODAY Farewell Show OUT NOW!!! WATCH HERE!

VFKTODAYFarewellShowLogo

We are so happy to announce our Farewell Show ( Episode 16/Season 1 Finale ) is out NOW!!

With SO many surprises and appearances including @VFK_Vintage, VFK_Tazz, VFK_Enigma, @VFK_Mintie, VFK_Surfer, @SportyChic, @iSharkBubbles, @Poohdent, @iTony, @Alesha, and MORE!!

We also had our ICE CREAM give away winner and PENGUIN HOOD prize for the runner up!!

vintage2

We also revealed more details about new spring projects!

Now to conclude I want to thank EVERYONE for all the amazing support you have given me, Minute, Poohdent, Pinky, and everyone else who has joined the show! It has been SO much fun putting together these shows for you each week! I CAN'T wait to start a new adventure with everyone this spring! HUGS

-Cars

Tagged:

Comments

• YAY really awesome @CandyCars Excellent finale! I really enjoyed watching, you and pinkyB make an awesome team!

All the interviews were really fun and the staff party was soo fun!

Looking forward to all the things you are working on! Keep it up!!  

Congratulations to the winners emily awesome and @LilacsDaisies!

Also, thanks @PinkyB I had a ton of fun on the show too!!

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • Congratulations to the two winners! What an amazing way to end the season, @CandyCars ! I can't wait to see what you and the rest of the co-hosts dazzle us with next season! (Also, does anyone know when/where/if others can buy the penguin hood because it looks so adorable!)
    A - ala - watchful alertness
    L - lokahi - working with unity
    O - oia'i'o - truthful honesty
    H - ha'aha'a - humility
    A - ahonui - patient perserverance

"My philosophy is: It's none of my business what other people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier." - Anthony Hopkins

Signature Picture
  • I WON!!!? Thank you so much! What a way to brighten a morning. :D
    VictoryRose said:

(Also, does anyone know when/where/if others can buy the penguin hood because it looks so adorable!)

It's the prize from a recent host hunt I think. A lovely variation of the panda hood :)
  • LilacsDaisies said:

I WON!!!? Thank you so much! What a way to brighten a morning. :D

VictoryRose said:

(Also, does anyone know when/where/if others can buy the penguin hood because it looks so adorable!)

It's the prize from a recent host hunt I think. A lovely variation of the panda hood :)
    Woot!! Congrats! I'll be on this afternoon or tomorrow if you are available to claim your prize! :D
  • Okie dokie, I'll be online around then unless something comes up. :)
  • LilacsDaisies said:

Okie dokie, I'll be online around then unless something comes up. :)

I'll be on for the next half hour today if you are available! If not we can trade tomorrow. :)
  • That was a lovely ending show @CandyCars, I am so glad you aren't canceling it for good, I enjoy watching it immensely!
    DazzledreamSignature
  • Thanks everyone for the kind words! Don't forget to receive the surprise to send me a PM! :)
  • This was a awesome episode! Congrats to the giveaway winners! I can't wait for VFK Today's return in the Summer! :) Had a fun time being on the show! Thanks for the amazing show Cars! :D
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Super_Princess_Rosalina said:

This was a awesome episode! Congrats to the giveaway winners! I can't wait for VFK Today's return in the Summer! :) Had a fun time being on the show! Thanks for the amazing show Cars! :D

Thanks! :) Was great having you when you could!! Can't wait to announce our next project together! :D
  • Sooooo many staff man!!!!! Really cool show, nice finale!
    Cool just got cooler!
  • beagIe said:

Sooooo many staff man!!!!! Really cool show, nice finale!

Thanks! :D I still need to get you your prize from last week! Let me know a time when you are available! :)
  • OMG SUPER super AWESOME!  You are planning so many things!  I can't wait good luck to you on all of them, and YAY for the staff, happy late birthday @CandyCars!!! congratulations to everyone!  Loved it!!! 
    skylambsignature
  • edited February 2016
    That was a totally perfect show!!!!  it had so much YAY and fun to watch, I loved you asking everyones favorite moments and the interview with STAFF :OOooooooooooo :O WOoooooooooW 

@SportyChic and @iSharkBubbles you were awesome!!  Did you like being on the show?

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• edited February 2016
    goldenpuppy said:

That was a totally perfect show!!!!  it had so much YAY and fun to watch, I loved you asking everyones favorite moments and the interview with STAFF :OOooooooooooo :O WOoooooooooW 

@SportyChic and @iSharkBubbles you were awesome!!  Did you like being on the show?
    Thanks! :D the staff were a surprise to me thanks to @VFK_Vintage! :) We were only told Vintage would be there for the show. WOOT was an awesome surprise! :D
  • Will be announcing some new things later today!! :D
  • Wooo that's great!  I can't wait!
    ColourzRNice2
  • I will miss this!  But with all your news stuff I am all excited again!!  Thanks for all the fun!
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • Thanks for all the fun candycars!  I am really looking forward to everything that is to come!
    TacoCatSignaturePetalStarthanks taco
  • edited May 2016
    hi pop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wolves
    :O)

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat