Was in hospital again, and I got a new puppy

edited October 2023 in General
Missing VFK something terribly. Been so long.
Was in the hospital from June until August. I caught RSV. If you don't know what it is look it up.
All older folks need to ask your Dr. or pharmacy about getting the shot for RSV. Some people it is not to bad others is awful. I was intubated and had a trach in. In those 2 months they had me knocked out. Finally was able to breathe on my own. Took me quite a few weeks to learn to walk again. Still if have to go far I need help. But getting stronger every day. Enough of the the sad stuff.
Now for my happy . Many know Rusty passed away last year. So I felt like it was a good time to get a puppy. Her name is Violet, and is a Yorkie. And I am so in love with her..

FriendsLikeYouMakeMyHeartMeltSnowma

Comments

• edited October 2023
    output_image1696629523232

• Aww Genie, it is SO nice to hear from you! You have been missed! Sad to hear about your RSV, but happy to hear about your new puppy! Thank you for keeping us updated on yourself. -much hugs- <3 

waterfallglow signature

my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

• Awwwwww @Genie, I'm so glad you're out of the hospital and recovering!! ((BIG HUGS!!!))  Violet is so precious, she's super fortunate to have you for a dog mama!  Thank you very much for sharing this priceless image with us all!
  • Oh my gosh, I’m so happy you’re doing better now!!
    Your new puppy is adorable :)
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • She's so beautiful and adorable give hugs and kisses from me okay I am praying for you genie  Your in my prayers. 
    I hope you better soon sweetie. I hope you get see your grand children  I bet your grand children are asking for you . Their saying Mommy , When is grandma genie going to get well again . ? " We love our grandma Genie so much <3  We worried about her .   We want to call up Grandma  Genie  
  • My Violet at 3 months old tomorrow she loves her bath day

• Pics for tomorrow! :P
    Pixsig