2021 Item Updates!

2»

Comments

• edited February 2022
    The new Football Helmet Chairs do not load @VFK_Mintie

I know this has been said at some point, But how come as of late everything new doesn't load right away? 
    Hi Uncle!  I noticed the chairs load now, fyi. The only thing I see not loading now is:

Family V.I.P. 2022 pin

I didn't participate in the last few building contests, so I have no clue of their status regarding rewards.

And agreed about your question of 'why isn't everything loading right away/properly?'  We rarely (as an example) get a picture of the Sunday quest items anymore, even though the list of the top 30 soonest completers of the quest is there (the pic used to be above the list).  It -feels- like things are strained.  For me it seriously affects how many of 'x' item I'd like to get, because I don't know if an item looks great or lame (hey, I don't expect great items 100% of the time).  Lately, items are loading after the quest has left the Q menu.  Then I'm stuck with making a decision...before seeing an item...of either doing too many clones for it, or too little.  Just my personal opinion regarding the importance of items loading promptly/correctly, and how it affects my game.  

2 respectful cents.  Flame

You'd be surprised what you can do with the short end of the stick
  • UncleB said:

Oh and we also haven't gotten our Trophies from the Gingerbread contest.

I might be wrong but I think we also haven’t gotten the prizes from the Christmas event hosting/rating thing yet either. I believe we were supposed to get them on January 10th but I haven’t seen them.
  • edited February 2022
    add the micro hearts to the list

• Also just opened (3) toy shop snow globes. The mammoth was inside, so those are wrong.
  • edited February 2022
    Also just opened (3) toy shop snow globes. The mammoth was inside, so those are wrong.
    While looking at those in one of the catalogs (yesterday or day before), I noted the mammoth globe and toy shop were reversed when you selected them.  It's corrected now, but after the fact.  I also believe they shouldn't have duplicates.  Keep the Gold Stamp Shop catalog content separate from the Icetastic catalog stuff.  Also, it would be nice if the Gold Stamp Shop handled -all- gold stamp items.  Scattering sections of gold stamp items throughout the stores in game is very confusing.  Also, catalog #6 in the Gold Stamp shop needs broken up.  It's way too long to leaf through.  Also, how about a 'table of contents' for each catalog??  And the TOC content linking to the page containing each item in the catalog.  It's quite a hassle to spend 'x' time flipping page after page looking for an item in one of the catalogs.  2 more cents.   Flame 

• These two pairs of pyjamas have the same name and stack in inventory:

bluepjs1
    bluepjs2
  • edited February 2022
    I hate to be the *bear*er of bad news: but the new medal from only the front view isn't on my avatar's body (unsure if this applies to other placements or Girl medals).

Screenshot_136

On a positive note, I love the teddy bear theme!!!
  • Howdy everyone!

OMG!  There are only a few items left on this discussion and they will be addressed in the next few days and then a new thread will be posted for 2022 Item updates!

Thank you to everyone for reporting!!

-Mintie
  • Howdy everyone!

OMG!  There are only a few items left on this discussion and they will be addressed in the next few days and then a new thread will be posted for 2022 Item updates!

Thank you to everyone for reporting!!

-Mintie
    Thanks for all your hard work, Mintie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I really appreciate all you've done for us.  (hugs)  Flame

• Still waiting on that 2022 VIP pin to load
    Valentine Party favors are spinning

• Still waiting on that 2022 VIP pin to load
    Valentine Party favors are spinning
  • OMG Thank you so much @Fonna!

Those will definitely not be forgotten and they will be fixed as soon as they can!

We really appreciate your long time support and enthusiasm and will make sure to put these are the top of the list!

-Mintie
  • Thank you so much. <3
  • I have always wanted pink girls raincoat I keep looking for won I loved the wax museum girl dresses they are so pretty 
  • edited November 2022
     We cannot actually sit on the Yeti Explorer furniture. It seems when i click sit we actually are standing on it and never sit.
  • We cannot sit on the Santa's Toy Shop sofa from 2021 memberships.
  • The Mummie active object dorrway from Halloween membership still does not load at all