Christmas at Donner Pass Has Arrived!

2»

Comments

• Howdy @TriathlonElaine,

Hmm, that is interesting that it worked one way but not another.  We have an update that will be coming out tonight which we believe should help anyone who has experienced crashing!

Thank you for letting us know!

Good luck!

-Mintie

• I hit a slightly interesting glitch that I thought would be worth sharing XD When I was at the site of the seeds, arm & piece of clothing after finding the gardner, I switched from Cinematic mode to Walk mode cuz I thought it was faster to do walk mode outside. After switching, my screen went totally white, I wasn't able to walk, but I was still able to look around with my mouse. I then decided to switch back to Cinematic mode to see if that reset things & then suddenly I found myself in the basement! (which I don't have the key to yet xD) and I couldn't get out of the basement so I had to reload my last saved game. I had a good laugh at it but it might be worth looking into!

so many questions and NO DONUTS

DONUTS

THANK YOU TACO CAT!! <3

• LOL @DonutLuverr I had that same thing happen to me!  Only I didn't get the fun of winding up in the basement, I just found myself in the dirt!

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • @MistyMew i thought it was hilarious! i was like IM NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE YET!! xD

so many questions and NO DONUTS

DONUTS

THANK YOU TACO CAT!! <3

• Here are the Minimum System Requirements:
    Processor: Passmark CPU 1000 or better
    Memory: 4 GB RAM
    Graphics: Passmark GPU 500 or better with DirectX 11 Support
    Storage: 20 GB available space (for installation)

Passmark GPU Benchmark List:

To find out if your graphics card is compatible you can find the graphics card you have by looking under the display tab of dxdiag.

You can open dxdiag by holding the Windows Key, and pressing R, to bring up the "Run Box".

Then, paste dxdiag into the Run field, and press enter, or click OK.

We are working on adding a compatibility mode that should allow GPUs down to a Passmark score of 200!

If you need any help, or have additional questions just let me know!

-Mintie
  • I redownloaded and reinstalled the game and I keep crashing after playing Visit From Santa with Nancy. This is my crash code: 

Problem signature:
      Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
      Application Name: MissClueCDP-Win64-Shipping.exe
      Application Version: 4.24.3.0
      Application Timestamp: 61f8ddd1
      Fault Module Name: MissClueCDP-Win64-Shipping.exe
      Fault Module Version: 4.24.3.0
      Fault Module Timestamp: 61f8ddd1
      Exception Code: c0000005
      Exception Offset: 0000000000401788
      OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
      Locale ID: 1033
      Additional Information 1: 3c6e
      Additional Information 2: 3c6ec84bb56e88ed2679ec746fbb9cb9
      Additional Information 3: f2e3
      Additional Information 4: f2e31e2cd365c28a2fad49014fb96c5c

Thank you for any help!!!!
  • Hi @AquaVelvet

Thank you so much for the error message, we really appreciate it and are reviewing it!  Also, just to double check, is the version number on your Miss Clue Installer 1.0.7?

-Mintie

• woot i got the girl safe i think .. working on mom now ... but i stuck again ... 

Spoiler:
    ... i am looking for the key to the vault .. i tried the key in my inventory it not worked .. i did find the words on the wall for the vault combination (least i think that what it is)...i have tried to search in the theater lady's house ..but .. cant click on things in there .. other than to go to the door outside .... i went to the boat .. but cant use it ... saw sign on graveyard ..but can't enter there not that i really want to ... and searched the town area .. doesn't seem like any other door click open .. and nothing lights up when i scroll mouse over all the town ... so not sure how to go about finding key ... 

• You're right about the combination! I answered your mail but you can check below for the answer too:

Spoiler:

When you leave Cecilia's house turn to the left, walk until you see the street turn to the left, turn left and walk all the way down the street.  At the end of the road there will be a building and in the lock of that door is the key!

Hope this helps

• ty so much MCdetective .. i had to adjust my screen brightness to see it .. 
    i on the part about trying to free henry .. tho i keep dying right now .. trying to find the path thru it all ... it icky .. i be glad when this part done

• I'll write this most in a spoiler so as to not give anything away to anyone!

Spoiler:

That blizzard area scared me to much, I jumped every time the frozen zombie things got me no matter how many times they had got me before haha :))

My tips to you would be these:

1. Keep moving, never stay anywhere too long or they get you, especially if you hear them groaning.  Don't go too fast either though because they seem to get you too.  So just keep moving at a steady pace.

2. Cinematic mode worked best (for me at least) because I got lost in walk mode and Jane always seemed to know where she was going in Cinematic so I let hear lead! :)

3. If you enter a cabin on your left, then when you leave try to go to the left because then you stay on the track and don't double back on yourself.  The same goes for a cabin on your right.

4. After the first couple of cabins, DON'T go into another unless you get really cold because you only have 4 jerkys and there are a lot of cabins.

I guess that is it!

Good luck and enjoy.  I hope you make it out!

Completed Games:

PIP SOHG CMD FFD TOS CDP

whee      ¸·°¨¯¨°·¸.......²
    .."I think there is far more to this Robbery than one might suppose..." -Jane Darcy `·-·`.....)¸.·°¨¯¨°·¸
    .......................................................................................¸·°¨¯¨°·.¸....².....¸.·°¨¯¨°·.,¸_¸,.·`..³..`·-·`
    ............................................................³ `·-·`......`·.,¸_¸,.·`
  • VFK_Mintie said:

Hi @AquaVelvet

Thank you so much for the error message, we really appreciate it and are reviewing it!  Also, just to double check, is the version number on your Miss Clue Installer 1.0.7?

-Mintie
    Yes it is! thank you so  much for checking it out!
  • WOOT WOOT WOOT I finished Christmas at Donner Pass .. it was awesome!!!!!!
    Tatiana Silverheart
  • Just an update, I tried starting over with a new game, and it still did it. I can't play without crashing in this one spot. Is there anything I can do? :(
  • Hi @AquaVelvet

Thank you so much for checking your version number, you are all up to date then.  That means what you are running into needs to be fixed!

Some additional information which would really help us to find the issue and fix it would be your:
    Windows version and system specifications.
    Graphics and Processor.
    Game Setup settings in MissClue.

We really appreciate you reaching out and letting us know about this, so we can address it and fix it for anyone else in a similar situation!

-Mintie

• Hi Mintie!

My PC is running on Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
    My processor is Intel i7-4970 CPU @ 3.60 GHz
    16 GB RAM
    Nvidia Ge force GT 1030 graphics card

I have all my settings on high
  • edited February 2022
    Howdy @AquaVelvet,

Thank you so much for the information, we will look into this right away to try and find out why it won't let you pass.

We really appreciate you contacting us so we can find the issue and fix it!

-Mintie
  • good luck to everyone playing im still at the beginning :) loving it so far

• Hi @AquaVelvet,

We think we might have found the issue for you!  However, there is still more work to solve it, so in the mean time we would like to send you a saved game just after the point your game is closing on you.

If you would like to send a note to Support@MissClue.com from your e-mail they can reply with the saved game.

Thank you again!

-Mintie