~*Jane Darcy Mini Novel!*~

Calling all sleuths and amateur detectives!

While we wait for the coming of Christmas at Donner Pass; you won’t want to miss out on Jane Darcy’s hair-raising, nail-biting Mini-Novel Coming to the Miss Clue News on the homepage!
Revealed week by week, beginning this Sunday the 2nd, at eleven o’clock Central Time!

When Jane Darcy visits her childhood chum, Margaret Sullivan for the summer; she encounters a mystery, that leads her on a suspenseful adventure.
What dangers will befall Jane Darcy, and will she be able to crack the case before it’s too late?

It’s up to you, detectives; to pick up your magnifying glass, stock up on your favorite sleuthing snacks and be prepared for some deep thinking!

Stay tuned for what’s to come; an adventure of a lifetime!

Leading up to the release of Christmas at Donner Pass, there will be weekly posts about Jane Darcy’s story, with small interactive elements!

Miss Clue Team

Comments

• YAY!! I'm so excited for this!!!

so many questions and NO DONUTS

DONUTS

THANK YOU TACO CAT!! <3

• Sounds intriguing!  Bring it on!  :)
  • edited May 2021
    Howdy everyone!

Pick up your magnifying glass and jump into Jane Darcy's first Mini Novel Mystery!  Chapter 1 has arrived!

You can find it here:

Enjoy!

-Mintie
  • WOW This looks so fun!!!  going to check it out now!  I love serial Stories!!

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • Wow, this is whetting my appetite for the upcoming release of Christmas at Donner Pass!   Will this mini-novel tie in directly with the upcoming release?  Can't wait, but in the meantime, this will be a nice appetizer.  Thank you!
  • Hi Mintie.  I put the puzzle pieces together...then the area where the pieces are located just turned black.  Was something else supposed to happen?  Asking for a friend ;)  lol  Thanks much.  Flame

You'd be surprised what you can do with the short end of the stick
  • Howdy @Flamanar!

Try going to the page again!

Thank you for letting us know!

-Mintie
  • Same thing happened to me!  Checking it out again.  ;)

• VFK_Mintie said:

Howdy @Flamanar!

Try going to the page again!

Thank you for letting us know!

-Mintie
    Just tried it and it worked great.  Didn't even have puzzle pieces under other pieces.  2-thumbs up ;)  Thanks Mintie!  Flame

You'd be surprised what you can do with the short end of the stick
  • totally enjoying the mini mystery ty ty
  • the story is good i really like it
  • Wow what a fun idea, thank you for posting this.  I just got caught up reading the last few chapters, I want to know what happens next.   :-bd

Ask before taking.
  • Is there an official title for the mini-novel? I'm considering doing a book review but was wondering if there was another title beside the "Jane Darcy Mini-Novel".
  • Howdy Detective @JohnH!

Jane Darcy's story has certainly been hair-raising so far, are you excited to see the conclusion?  I know I am!

That is a great question you have, and yes it has an official name.  It is called:
        Jane Darcy Mini Novel - The Frightened Fugitive

Good luck sleuthing and stay tuned for the upcoming chapters!

-Mintie
  • I'm on the edge waiting for the next chapter!!  SQUEE

• This has been REALLY fun!!  Jane needs to solve the mystery before the new game comes out so she's all free to solve the new one on the 30th!!!
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~