Paintcan's Event Raffle!

edited July 2020 in VFK General
Hi Everyone! 

Here's a post to show the winners/rooms of my previous two events, explain my event raffles, and talk about future events!

To start, here are my two previous events:

Hyacinth Teleporter Maze - July 21, 2020

Winners:
Spoiler:
StrangeSuperBoy
Kathi-O
Guest682599
BobbyD
PrincessMelody
Total Winners: 16

Room Photos:
Spoiler:

Screen Shot 2020-07-27 at 3.58.23 PM
Screen Shot 2020-07-27 at 3.59.04 PM
Screen Shot 2020-07-27 at 3.59.43 PM
Screen Shot 2020-07-27 at 4.00.55 PM

Winter in July - Icy Imbroglio - July 25, 2020
(I challenge @VFK_Mintie to come try this maze out! It's pretty tough!)

Winners:
Spoiler:
Guest784409
Guest647678
Guest144246
Miss_Blondie
LittlePuffin
Guest945486
@Ms._Misty_Blue
Guest528895
Total Winners: 19

Room Photos:
Spoiler:

Screen Shot 2020-07-27 at 4.02.28 PM

Screen Shot 2020-07-27 at 4.03.03 PM

Screen Shot 2020-07-27 at 4.04.49 PM

Screen Shot 2020-07-27 at 4.05.17 PM

Screen Shot 2020-07-27 at 4.05.49 PM

Screen Shot 2020-07-27 at 4.06.49 PM

Screen Shot 2020-07-27 at 4.08.09 PM

Screen Shot 2020-07-27 at 4.08.40 PM

Screen Shot 2020-07-27 at 4.09.21 PM

ALRIGHT! Now time to explain the raffle. Every time you attend one of my events and win, you also win an entry in my prize raffle! I will do five events per raffle (I think, this number may be subject to change). If you participated in the any of the previous two events (Hyacinth Teleporter Maze or Winter in July - Icy Imbroglio) you gained one entry per win for the raffle! I will place all of the winning names from all the events into a spinner, and the person who is chosen will win a HOST / Rare prize!

The winner of the previous raffle was @Julliette and she won a HOST Confetti Tiger Hoodie!

SO, on top of already winning in each event, you also get an entry for a chance to win my prize raffle! HOW FUN! You could win multiple entries per event, depending on the event prize payout (I track and determine the winners by my trade history, as each prize you receive from the Prize Award Ride counts as a trade).

Finally, I'd love to hear your feedback from the two events that already happened! I will continue to use this thread to update the raffle / events that happen. I plan on having two events this upcoming weekend, so please comment suggestions you have (what you liked or didn't like from the previous two events, what times you would like to see the events take place, etc.) so I can make sure my future events are super FUN!

Thanks! :D
Types of Events You Want to See!
  1. What types of events would you like to see me do in the future?
    1. Never before seen on VFK (like Chutes and Ladders, Space Merchant Interactive Ride, etc.)
      50.00%
    2. Maze Events
      10.00%
    3. Ride Events (just a regular ride with no special additions)
      20.00%
    4. Social Events (games that allow me to chat with other players at the same type, like Cute or Boot)
        0.00%
    5. Some or all of the events listed above! (Comment which ones down below specifically!)
      20.00%
    6. Something not listed here! (Comment what suggestions you have! :D)
        0.00%

Comments

• Hey Paint! I love your events. The last two events were really fun, my favorite was the Winter in July maze. In terms of timing I would suggest 9-10 EST. Also, thank for hosting the events and keeping us entertained when there's not much to do :)

bepannah01
  • hi booo your events are the best! You should do them around 9-10 central time !!!
  • Another weekend, another fun event! :D

Thanks to all who could come to my event on Saturday – Chutes and Ladders - VFK Board Game!

Here are the winners for the event:
    Spoiler:
    Krazy_Katz
    Miss_Blondie
    LittlePuffin
    DocRose
    KrazyKimsMummysBoy

Here are photos from the event:
    Spoiler:

Screen Shot 2020-08-01 at 9.44.54 PM

Screen Shot 2020-08-02 at 12.24.21 AM

Yay!! Also, just as a reminder, everyone who wins at my events gains an entry into the raffle! Every win you earn is another entry for an AMAZING prize!

Also, the first post on this thread now has a poll! I would love to get your feedback on my events through the poll as well as through comments!

Hope to see you all at the next event! :)
  • OMG The chutes and ladders game looks adorable and fun @Paintcan!!  I can't believe I missed it!

Congrats to the contestants!!

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • The Chutes and Ladders game was a load of fun!  Something very different and unique.  Very clever of you to put that together here on VFK.  I'm on the east coast and would like to see your events later on in the evenings; preferably after the 8PM Crossword and/or Task events.  :)   
  • edited August 2020
    We played Chute and Ladders again this week, since it was so fun the first time!!

Here are the winners from Chutes and Ladders – August 8, 2020:

Thank you to those who were able to play! If you have any suggestions about what games you want to see or what time you would want the game to take place, please leave a comment!

And finally, I have an EXCITING SNEAK PEEK into next week's event! We will be traveling back into space to take on another Space Merchant Interactive Mission!

The Space Merchant Interactive Ride will still be available to play PLUS an entirely new ON-BASE mission! Get your space suits ready for an interstellar journey!

Here is a little sneak peek into one of the new mission rooms:
    Spoiler:
    Screen Shot 2020-08-08 at 9.59.22 PM

Hope to see you next weekend! :D
  • This is like the best and detailed event thread I have ever seen!

Congrats to all and glad y'all had fun!

Good job Paint on being very organized with this thread!

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question