2020 Item Updates!

Comments

• I really wish you would let us buy from the greenhouse when in our rooms. It would make it a lot easier for the people that have large gardens. Please consider.
  • @Vignette

They usually do for the spring building contest, but I totally agree. It would help a lot if we could do it year-round.
  • Kitten said:

@Kitten I know I was just thinking it would be nice permanently for when we garden. Or having a giant garden room exit to the greenhouse would work too. Maybe I'm just lazy.
  • Hi Vignette.  Did you know you can go directly to the greenhouse from some of the large garden rooms?  I use the Country Garden Field rooms, and there's an exit directly to the left of where you enter the room that takes you literally directly to the greenhouse.  Just in case you didn't know.

Flame
    Vignette said:

Kitten said:

@Kitten I know I was just thinking it would be nice permanently for when we garden. Or having a giant garden room exit to the greenhouse would work too. Maybe I'm just lazy.

You'd be surprised what you can do with the short end of the stick
  • Flamanar said:

Hi Vignette.  Did you know you can go directly to the greenhouse from some of the large garden rooms?  I use the Country Garden Field rooms, and there's an exit directly to the left of where you enter the room that takes you literally directly to the greenhouse.  Just in case you didn't know.

Flame
    Vignette said:

Kitten said:

This is really helpful, @Flamanar! Thank you :)

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!

Thank you, @Jessizoid!CARYMN8MKODW
  • Purrfect said:

Flamanar said:

Hi Vignette.  Did you know you can go directly to the greenhouse from some of the large garden rooms?  I use the Country Garden Field rooms, and there's an exit directly to the left of where you enter the room that takes you literally directly to the greenhouse.  Just in case you didn't know.

Flame
    Vignette said:

Kitten said:

This is really helpful, @Flamanar! Thank you :)

Always glad to help :)

Flame

• HI STAFF! :)

I keep encountering these problems regarding entry and exit tiles in public places whenever I am flying from room to room. This is just me being finicky but also they are different from the norm so I thought I would mention them.

MAP'S ENTRY TILE - I find that these 2 maps have higher entry tile placement than the others so when I/we click a public room close to the top of the map, we tend to fly towards the next map option on top rather than the avatar following the invisible route to the room. Perhaps move the entry tile to a much lower point like in Medieval Map or re-route the invisible guidelines. This is also from browser playing so I'm not sure if it is the same with EA Client.

Western Map to Wild Woods - avatar will fly to Colonial Map

Western Map Entry Tile Placement

Victorian Map to Victorian House/Fireworks Lobby - avatar flies towards Epic Ages map

Victorian Map Entry Tile Placement

*Note: Epic Ages map to Night Fighters room works perfectly well s a comparison.

ROOM EXIT TILE - These public rooms have several exit tiles but it is rather hard to find which ones work. Perhaps they're piled on top of each other? It takes me couple of clicks to find which one works from among them.

Balta Exit Tiles To Victorian Park
    Waylee Exit Tiles To Galactic Post

Another glitch: When you go to Western Map then go to Colonial Map then go to Retro Map, Retro Map throws you back to Colonial Map.

Thought I would mention that too!

To players reading the post: If you find more similar problems like this, comment here! :D

THANK YOU STAFF FOR READING THIS AND FIXING THEM! :)

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • Flamanar said:

Flame
    Vignette said:

Kitten said:

@Flamanar, NO! I did not know this,  thank you so much for the info! -- going to move my garden!! Very big appreciative hugs to you!
  • Vignette said:

Flamanar said:

Flame
    Vignette said:

Kitten said:

@Flamanar, NO! I did not know this,  thank you so much for the info! -- going to move my garden!! Very big appreciative hugs to you!

Glad to help, @Vignette  :)  Those exits are hard to see with the sunflowers in the way, but once you know where they are, works great.

@GIFT :  yeah, I do end up extra clicking coming off some of those maps tabs when going to a room, so I don't end up in a different age instead.  The -worst- exits in game for me are the ones in the Space Traders room.  Man.  I have so much trouble getting onto those exits, that I usually just hit the map instead.  Saves me grumbling.  LOL  Better placement at the locations you mentioned would be a help.  Every little bit!

Flame

• @GIFT

I simultaneously agree with both your suggestions. The exists' issue has been a trouble since I joined. 

Let me mention one exist which is non-existent; the exist in the Enchanted Cottage to the Moonlit Lily Pond. Maybe it is, but I have never fount it's location.

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!

• edited March 2020
    Purrfect said:

@GIFT

I simultaneously agree with both your suggestions. The exists' issue has been a trouble since I joined. 

Let me mention one exist which is non-existent; the exist in the Enchanted Cottage to the Moonlit Lily Pond. Maybe it is, but I have never fount it's location.

@Purrfect  I've never found the path from the Enchanted Cottage  to the Moonlit Lily Pond, either.  I just went back there and clicked all over the place.  Nothing.  I remember doing one or two 'permanent quests' that required you go to the Moonlit Lily Pond, and I always had to use the main Fairy map to get there.  There also doesn't seem to be an exit from the Moonlit Lily Pond.  It's not a heavily-used area, but will frustrate if trying to tackle those quests.  Good eye, Purrrfect.

I have one more 'nuisance exit'...actually in a popular and heavily used area:  Inside Western Mercantile.  If you've entered the Western Mercantile, but there's someone standing right in front of you, it's crazy hard to get back out, because it wants you to turn around (not pivot, but go forward a small bit to then face the rear to leave via the entrance/exit).  Can be maddening. 

And I'll bring up a last request that I made many years ago:  can we have the 'way outs' be permanently active?  So we don't have to burn through mouse batteries clicking everywhere to find the way outs?  Sure we all get used to where the way outs are, but I find I still have trouble in some places with the placement of those tiles.  Outside of Mercantile (facing the store), on the right exit.  Stonehenge, the left exit.  First countryside room past Stonehenge has -2- exits (on the immediate right hand side when entering the room, and down a hair from there as well), in addition to the far left exit.  Easy to step on the wrong area, and I use that exit alot.  The Audubon Tranquil Jungle room is ridiculous.  It has 3 exits, and 2 are buried under foliage.  I discovered the 3rd exit by accident not long ago.  Actually alot of exit issues down most of the Audubon trail.

People used to claim finding the way outs added 'fun' or something to the game.  I can confirm the opposite is true, especially for new people!!!

Ok, I'm done. lol

Flame

• Flamanar said: Purrfect said:@GIFT
    @Flamanar

I simultaneously agree with both your suggestions. The exists' issue has been a trouble since I joined.     Let me mention one exist which is non-existent; the exist in the Enchanted Cottage to the Moonlit Lily Pond. Maybe it is, but I have never fount it's location.

@Purrfect  I've never found the path from the Enchanted Cottage  to the Moonlit Lily Pond, either.  I just went back there and clicked all over the place.  Nothing.  I remember doing one or two 'permanent quests' that required you go to the Moonlit Lily Pond, and I always had to use the main Fairy map to get there.  There also doesn't seem to be an exit from the Moonlit Lily Pond.  It's not a heavily-used area, but will frustrate if trying to tackle those quests.  Good eye, Purrrfect.
    I have one more 'nuisance exit'...actually in a popular and heavily used area:  Inside Western Mercantile.  If you've entered the Western Mercantile, but there's someone standing right in front of you, it's crazy hard to get back out, because it wants you to turn around (not pivot, but go forward a small bit to then face the rear to leave via the entrance/exit).  Can be maddening. 

And I'll bring up a last request that I made many years ago:  can we have the 'way outs' be permanently active?  So we don't have to burn through mouse batteries clicking everywhere to find the way outs?  Sure we all get used to where the way outs are, but I find I still have trouble in some places with the placement of those tiles.  Outside of Mercantile (facing the store), on the right exit.  Stonehenge, the left exit.  First countryside room past Stonehenge has -2- exits (on the immediate right hand side when entering the room, and down a hair from there as well), in addition to the far left exit.  Easy to step on the wrong area, and I use that exit alot.  The Audubon Tranquil Jungle room is ridiculous.  It has 3 exits, and 2 are buried under foliage.  I discovered the 3rd exit by accident not long ago.  Actually alot of exit issues down most of the Audubon trail.

People used to claim finding the way outs added 'fun' or something to the game.  I can confirm the opposite is true, especially for new people!!!
    Ok, I'm done. lol
    Flame

All of the above is wholeheartedly agreed with, by me! 

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!

• I would love for boys to be able to wear pink koala and hippo hats and for both boys and girls to be able to wear the blue and pink valentines day hats
  • A number of our curtains won't stay up by themselves like others. The carnival, and the kind we can craft both fall. Can these be fixed?
  • FracturedMemories said:

I would love for boys to be able to wear pink koala and hippo hats and for both boys and girls to be able to wear the blue and pink valentines day hats

You and ME both!! I was SO HAPPY when VFK allowed us to wear both pink and blue hats for BOTH boys and Girls!! It not only opened the trading market, it also opened the doors to different outfits and options for both boys and girls.   I don't know why, VFK is SO AGAINST girls wearing a blue cowboy hat and a boy wearing a pink one? Come on VFK......Give us the option back!!!
  • edited March 2020
    icywater_princess said:

FracturedMemories said:

I would love for boys to be able to wear pink koala and hippo hats and for both boys and girls to be able to wear the blue and pink valentines day hats

You and ME both!! I was SO HAPPY when VFK allowed us to wear both pink and blue hats for BOTH boys and Girls!! It not only opened the trading market, it also opened the doors to different outfits and options for both boys and girls.   I don't know why, VFK is SO AGAINST girls wearing a blue cowboy hat and a boy wearing a pink one? Come on VFK......Give us the option back!!!
    @VFK_Mintie @VFK_Vintage @VFK_Enigma
  • Fyi:  nutcracker-pyjama jacket-boy is still not loading in inventory.

Flame

• Hi @VFK_Mintie ! This might be a little silly (but hey we're on a game so why not ask lol). I was wondering if you staff could fix the Ghost Dragon Rider - Hair - Buns - Brown Blue Ombre - Girl. I can't see any blue in them at all? They don't look much different than just the regular brown colorings of the buns, while the long hair does show some blue. The Brown Ombre coloring (with the pink and purple) has a great amount of the color and I was just wondering if you could add some blue to the Brown Blue Ombre. I know you're busy and it's not a huge thing but I thought I would mention it. Thanks so much for being great @VFK_staff !
  • Hi Mintie, I noticed we can not sit  while wearing the new egg t-shirts this year. Can you fix this please.? I would like to wear them like all the other updated clothing we can wear while sitting collecting bunny fluff. I also noticed we can not sit in our Christmas jammies , forester membership clothes and nutcracker clothes as well. Can you let me know if all this can be fixed. Thank you Mintie 
  • edited April 2020
    I've got one for you guys! :)
    The inventory image for the OMG Trivia signs dont load; not sure if it's just mine or everyone's considering I dont know anyone else with them LOL

fix

• Howdy Staff @VFK_Mintie, @VFK_Enigma, @VFK_Vintage, @VFK_staff,

Can you please update the Egg Storage Container to allow us to store 2020 eggs?

Thanks in advance for all you do!!!

Mellow
  • I have a request if ii is possible. Both the teacup and tea pot from Mrs. Claus are carry items. I am wondering if you have the ability to change one of them (whichever) to a gloves/gauntlet. I am imagining being able to walk around with both at the same time.
  • Howdy!

Here are more fun updates!  We want to thank everyone for their effort and feedback, and more updates will come!

Items which can now water plants:
    Spring Watering Can - Blue
    Spring Watering Can - Purple
    Spring Watering Can - Red
    Spring Watering Can - Yellow

Items which had loading images:
    2020 VIP pins

Items which needed adjustment:
    Game Planter - Audubon's Wildlife Adventure
    Game Planter - Wild West Checkers
    Game Planter - Fourth of July Fireworks
    Game Planter - Headless Horseman
    Game Planter - Space Pirate Laser Tag
    Game Planter - Night Fighters
    Game Planter - The Haunting of Sleepy Hollow
    Game Planter - Space Pirate Ship Battle
    Game Planter - Waters Of Life

Curtains which can now hang on the wall:
    Retro Wool Curtain - White
    Retro Wool Curtain - Grey 
    Retro Wool Curtain - Black 
    Retro Wool Curtain - Light Red 
    Retro Wool Curtain - Red
    Retro Wool Curtain - Dark Red
    Retro Wool Curtain - Light Orange
    Retro Wool Curtain - Orange
    Retro Wool Curtain - Dark Orange
    Retro Wool Curtain - Light Yellow
    Retro Wool Curtain - Yellow
    Retro Wool Curtain - Brown
    Retro Wool Curtain - Light Leaf Green
    Retro Wool Curtain - Leaf Green
    Retro Wool Curtain - Dark Leaf Green
    Retro Wool Curtain - Light Green
    Retro Wool Curtain - Green
    Retro Wool Curtain - Dark Green
    Retro Wool Curtain - Light Teal
    Retro Wool Curtain - Teal
    Retro Wool Curtain - Dark Teal
    Retro Wool Curtain - Light Blue
    Retro Wool Curtain - Blue
    Retro Wool Curtain - Dark Blue
    Retro Wool Curtain - Light Purple
    Retro Wool Curtain - Purple
    Retro Wool Curtain - Dark Purple
    Retro Wool Curtain - Light Pink
    Retro Wool Curtain - Pink
    Retro Wool Curtain - Dark Pink
    Retro Wool Curtain - Tall - White
    Retro Wool Curtain - Tall - Grey 
    Retro Wool Curtain - Tall - Black 
    Retro Wool Curtain - Tall - Light Red 
    Retro Wool Curtain - Tall - Red
    Retro Wool Curtain - Tall - Dark Red
    Retro Wool Curtain - Tall - Light Orange
    Retro Wool Curtain - Tall - Orange
    Retro Wool Curtain - Tall - Dark Orange
    Retro Wool Curtain - Tall - Light Yellow
    Retro Wool Curtain - Tall - Yellow
    Retro Wool Curtain - Tall - Brown
    Retro Wool Curtain - Tall - Light Leaf Green
    Retro Wool Curtain - Tall - Leaf Green
    Retro Wool Curtain - Tall - Dark Leaf Green
    Retro Wool Curtain - Tall - Light Green
    Retro Wool Curtain - Tall - Green
    Retro Wool Curtain - Tall - Dark Green
    Retro Wool Curtain - Tall - Light Teal
    Retro Wool Curtain - Tall - Teal
    Retro Wool Curtain - Tall - Dark Teal
    Retro Wool Curtain - Tall - Light Blue
    Retro Wool Curtain - Tall - Blue
    Retro Wool Curtain - Tall - Dark Blue
    Retro Wool Curtain - Tall - Light Purple
    Retro Wool Curtain - Tall - Purple
    Retro Wool Curtain - Tall - Dark Purple
    Retro Wool Curtain - Tall - Light Pink
    Retro Wool Curtain - Tall - Pink
    Retro Wool Curtain - Tall - Dark Pink
    Carnival Curtain - Purple and Gold
    Carnival Curtain - Tie-Dye

-Mintie

• WOW!  Thanks for this update, Mintie! 

• VFK_Mintie said:

Howdy!

Here are more fun updates!  We want to thank everyone for their effort and feedback, and more updates will come!

Items which can now water plants:
    Spring Watering Can - Blue
    Spring Watering Can - Purple
    Spring Watering Can - Red
    Spring Watering Can - Yellow

Items which had loading images:
    2020 VIP pins

Items which needed adjustment:
    Game Planter - Audubon's Wildlife Adventure
    Game Planter - Wild West Checkers
    Game Planter - Fourth of July Fireworks
    Game Planter - Headless Horseman
    Game Planter - Space Pirate Laser Tag
    Game Planter - Night Fighters
    Game Planter - The Haunting of Sleepy Hollow
    Game Planter - Space Pirate Ship Battle
    Game Planter - Waters Of Life

Curtains which can now hang on the wall:
    Retro Wool Curtain - White
    Retro Wool Curtain - Grey 
    Retro Wool Curtain - Black 
    Retro Wool Curtain - Light Red 
    Retro Wool Curtain - Red
    Retro Wool Curtain - Dark Red
    Retro Wool Curtain - Light Orange
    Retro Wool Curtain - Orange
    Retro Wool Curtain - Dark Orange
    Retro Wool Curtain - Light Yellow
    Retro Wool Curtain - Yellow
    Retro Wool Curtain - Brown
    Retro Wool Curtain - Light Leaf Green
    Retro Wool Curtain - Leaf Green
    Retro Wool Curtain - Dark Leaf Green
    Retro Wool Curtain - Light Green
    Retro Wool Curtain - Green
    Retro Wool Curtain - Dark Green
    Retro Wool Curtain - Light Teal
    Retro Wool Curtain - Teal
    Retro Wool Curtain - Dark Teal
    Retro Wool Curtain - Light Blue
    Retro Wool Curtain - Blue
    Retro Wool Curtain - Dark Blue
    Retro Wool Curtain - Light Purple
    Retro Wool Curtain - Purple
    Retro Wool Curtain - Dark Purple
    Retro Wool Curtain - Light Pink
    Retro Wool Curtain - Pink
    Retro Wool Curtain - Dark Pink
    Retro Wool Curtain - Tall - White
    Retro Wool Curtain - Tall - Grey 
    Retro Wool Curtain - Tall - Black 
    Retro Wool Curtain - Tall - Light Red 
    Retro Wool Curtain - Tall - Red
    Retro Wool Curtain - Tall - Dark Red
    Retro Wool Curtain - Tall - Light Orange
    Retro Wool Curtain - Tall - Orange
    Retro Wool Curtain - Tall - Dark Orange
    Retro Wool Curtain - Tall - Light Yellow
    Retro Wool Curtain - Tall - Yellow
    Retro Wool Curtain - Tall - Brown
    Retro Wool Curtain - Tall - Light Leaf Green
    Retro Wool Curtain - Tall - Leaf Green
    Retro Wool Curtain - Tall - Dark Leaf Green
    Retro Wool Curtain - Tall - Light Green
    Retro Wool Curtain - Tall - Green
    Retro Wool Curtain - Tall - Dark Green
    Retro Wool Curtain - Tall - Light Teal
    Retro Wool Curtain - Tall - Teal
    Retro Wool Curtain - Tall - Dark Teal
    Retro Wool Curtain - Tall - Light Blue
    Retro Wool Curtain - Tall - Blue
    Retro Wool Curtain - Tall - Dark Blue
    Retro Wool Curtain - Tall - Light Purple
    Retro Wool Curtain - Tall - Purple
    Retro Wool Curtain - Tall - Dark Purple
    Retro Wool Curtain - Tall - Light Pink
    Retro Wool Curtain - Tall - Pink
    Retro Wool Curtain - Tall - Dark Pink
    Carnival Curtain - Purple and Gold
    Carnival Curtain - Tie-Dye

-Mintie

Curtains!! Just in time for isolation Spring cleaning! Thank you for this!! 
  • edited April 2020
    @VFK_Mintie Thank you!!

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!

• Adding that the new golden watering can also waters.  I'm running tests as we speak to see whether my plants grow better with the golden can or the red one :P

1. OMG Trivia Hollywood Signs dont load in inventory (loading circles)
    2. Blitz Computer Sets are on a really weird grid system no matter what room you place them in, it's very difficult to set everything together on the table (with & without the CPU piece on top)
    3. Make trade able: Original Red Sydney Apartment, Area 51 Conference Room, & the original Gold Stamp rooms

• I think we lost the toggle capability in browser playing.

@VFK_Enigma
    @VFK_Mintie

I wanted to re-arrange some rooms in my room list and I've tried days before and I tried again today and still won't budge. :O

TOGGLE CAPABILITY IN BROWSER

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • edited May 2020
    @GIFT I believe there is a setting under options called “Lock Rooms List” where you are unable to move rooms with this checked. Have you looked to see if yours is checked?
This discussion has been closed.