Monthly Master Post ***May Edition!***

Comments

• Colored water tiles would be an absolute game changer for any dedicated builder. The clouds and trees would be a nice touch too. Mannequins with adjustable poses would certainly add depth to many people's competition entries. I also don't see any reason why we shouldn't be able to uncombine VIP pins.

The trophy display case is an excellent idea, especially if it links to each user's profile so anyone can see (like an invite pin). With well over 15 competitions by now, our lanyards no longer offer sufficient space to display our full competition performance history, and this would be a great workaround.

The item index is crucial!! While it might be discouraging for newer players to see everything they are missing, a lot of collectors don't know the titles of the items they don't own, so they don't know to look for it.

Storing items through inventory search is one of my favorite features proposed by this thread, and would definitely save users a lot of time hunting items down. And while I think Mass Storing is just as essential, we also need Mass Removing. This would make it really easy to get organized in a reasonable amount of time.

Looking forward to next month's thread, some great ideas here! Thanks for posting
  • I second the additional mannequin options. It frustrates me you can't make them sit or lay down. There have been so many times when I am building a contest entry and all I want to do is be able to make the mannequin sit to make posing more authentic.I also would like mannequins to be able to hold items under carry.  
    cutelina
  • I have suggested trophy shelves and displays as a standard ten sold in the contest boutique.  The shelves and displays will come in white, brown, and cherry red.  For the shelves, I would simply like to see a large cabinet shelves with several rows to display trophies.  Imagine a big square with like 3 long wooden rows in it to display trophies.  These units would be long and tall shelves (to accommodate the dimensions of the trophies).. so no need to shrink the 3d models down.

Then individual trophy displays to put a single trophy on display.  
  • I love the monthly news letter/live feed and mannequin idea. I think it'd be a nice edition to be able to have different poses for mannequins, especially during the seasonal room contest's. 

I think in general that all the room grids need a bit of an update, it's impossible for me to build sometimes. I get frustrated and it discourages me from entering most of the contests we have during the year. I don't have a lot of time to build because of the overwhelming amount of school work I have. I wish we could have more freedom where we put our items, I know a lot of people zoom in and it's a lot easier to place the items, but I would still enjoy to see an update on that. I have quite a few paintings I would like to hang on the wall, but it won't let me unless I place an item underneath it. 

@CozyFallWitch had posted about being able to carry around the past party favor balloons, which I think would be a cool edition. I'm not sure about the glow balloons because they might add a lot of lag, but overall I think that would be a nice idea to consider. Most of my party favors are sitting in storage because i'm not sure what to do with them, decoration wise. 

snip_20190608133859
    A big thank you to @purrfect for drawing my wonderful signature!
  • sugarandcoffee said:

I love the monthly news letter/live feed and mannequin idea. I think it'd be a nice edition to be able to have different poses for mannequins, especially during the seasonal room contest's. 

I think in general that all the room grids need a bit of an update, it's impossible for me to build sometimes. I get frustrated and it discourages me from entering most of the contests we have during the year. I don't have a lot of time to build because of the overwhelming amount of school work I have. I wish we could have more freedom where we put our items, I know a lot of people zoom in and it's a lot easier to place the items, but I would still enjoy to see an update on that. I have quite a few paintings I would like to hang on the wall, but it won't let me unless I place an item underneath it. 

@CozyFallWitch had posted about being able to carry around the past party favor balloons, which I think would be a cool edition. I'm not sure about the glow balloons because they might add a lot of lag, but overall I think that would be a nice idea to consider. Most of my party favors are sitting in storage because i'm not sure what to do with them, decoration wise. 

Thanks for also mentioning my idea! I honestly don't even care if they do the glow ones or not I was just giving an example. But I would love to have that variety to choose from ! :) 
    Especially all of the cute autumn and halloween party favor balloons there are :D 
    I just think that would be so neat ! so thanks again hehe hugs ! :) 
    bd95c5fe7175cdaddea9d8be2191da8a_original
  • CozyFallWitch said:

sugarandcoffee said:

I love the monthly news letter/live feed and mannequin idea. I think it'd be a nice edition to be able to have different poses for mannequins, especially during the seasonal room contest's. 

Thanks for also mentioning my idea! I honestly don't even care if they do the glow ones or not I was just giving an example. But I would love to have that variety to choose from ! :) 
    Especially all of the cute autumn and halloween party favor balloons there are :D 
    I just think that would be so neat ! so thanks again hehe hugs ! :) 
    Plus all of the other holiday balloons as well and I agree I think they should be used for more than deco in your room :) 
    bd95c5fe7175cdaddea9d8be2191da8a_original
  • I second the idea for the item placement tile or gadget. They always spawn to the far left area of the room and while we have the option to leave out the far left area last for building or zoom in real close to the screen to better determine the grid in leaving items, I think spawn tiles should be created for the convenience of competitors. :)

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • edited May 2019
    I second all most all of zoee's ideas!  Love the mannequin suggestions and color changing clouds on rotation!  I'd love to see a room filled with mannequins doing all kinds of things like sitting around a table, lounging in chairs, maybe even holding something like watering cans!  

I Want to also second Fracturedmemories idea for storing in inventory search!  that would be a dream come true!  Its so funny when you search for the item and can see if and its just out of reach!! It's like whaaaa I want that items with just one click! lol

@GiftPrincess I would love love love an item placement item tool!!!!  I found a trick too though!  If you are in a room say, that scrolls.  If you size down the window it will move where it places the items because it will never place items off screen.  some times it helps sometimes it doesn't lol but It's something at least and maybe it might help you!  (unless you already know o.o)

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • MistyMew said:

I second all most all of zoee's ideas!  Love the mannequin suggestions and color changing clouds on rotation!  I'd love to see a room filled with mannequins doing all kinds of things like sitting around a table, lounging in chairs, maybe even holding something like watering cans!  

I Want to also second Fracturedmemories idea for storing in inventory search!  that would be a dream come true!  Its so funny when you search for the item and can see if and its just out of reach!! It's like whaaaa I want that items with just one click! lol

@GiftPrincess I would love love love an item placement item tool!!!!  I found a trick too though!  If you are in a room say, that scrolls.  If you size down the window it will move where it places the items because it will never place items off screen.  some times it helps sometimes it doesn't lol but It's something at least and maybe it might help you!  (unless you already know o.o)

Yes I've been zooming in real close for the past year and leaving items in different centimeters of the screen so they also don't crowd altogether. The problem sometimes is I start building at left area to the right area so sometimes I wish items would spawn on the right area because I leave it last. Depending on the orientation of the room but I always have to start on the left side. :)

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  •  These are amazing!! So far as I've read anyway! There is SO much to read! ;))

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!

Thank you, @Jessizoid!CARYMN8MKODW