What would you like to see for the anniversary?

What are some big and small things you would like to see for the anniversary?
I would like to see:
Art tab finally used to let players draw art
Epic Quest for Jetpack enchantment
Quest kiosks
Re-do galactic trading post
More host hunts/events throughout summer
Maybe a camera we can buy and put screenshots in
Elusive host hats and pins
New skin tones and default hair styles that players start with.

Comments

• The ability to turn off/on Friends/Trade Request. 
  • the ability to sell all furniture and default hair/clothes once you gotten an inventory of more than twenty clothing items you can swap around or fifty. 
    more white/black/grey clothing
    more craft able furniture/colour options for  craft-able clothes/furni

cutelina
  • I'd love to see more Craft Colour options like lavender, grey, white, and coral. (as mentioned on this thread: http://forum.missclue.com/discussion/880099/autumn-wild-west-paisley-bandanas-new-craft-color-combinations#latest)

- Retro theme for Anniversary Antiques
    - "Preppy" Retro membership

I'd also love to see new Weekend Wear basic hoodies, pullovers, and sweat pants. As mentioned on my Halloween thread (not gonna link it because it's out of date + very long lol):

"The item I probably want the most on this entire thread and something my friends have been wanting for a LONG time is basic Sweatpants and Hoodies in the colors White, Light Grey, and Black. Many of us have also expressed our want for a "hoodie up/hoodie down" option on the shirts we already have that have hoods on the back. However, I understand how that could be tricky to do, so I came up with a possible solution:

Two different pullovers per color and two different zip-ups per colorOne pullover/zip-up with the hood down at the back, and the second pullover/zip-up with no hood at all. The second version would have no hood because the hood would be separated under the "Hats" tab. It's not the easiest thing to explain in words so I made some reference pictures to get my point across.

Pullover #1 - Hood down [One piece, under "Shirts" tab]

pulloverhooddown

Pullover #2 - Hood up [Two pieces, base under "Shirts" tab & hood under "Hats" tab]

pulloverhoodup

Zip-Up #1 - Hood down [One piece, under "Jackets" tab]

hoodie

Zip-Up #2 - Hood up [Two pieces, base under "Jackets" tab & hood under "Hats" tab]

I think you get the idea and I'm too lazy to edit another picture.

We would really love to have both pullovers and zip-ups. I think adding these basics would fill in a lot of holes in our wardrobes. 

Here is what the new Weekend Wear could look like in the Gold Stamps booklet: 

hoodiessweatsgoldstamppage

From left to right: Sweatpants; Hooded Pullover; Hoodless Pullover; Hood; Hooded Zip-Up; Hoodless Zip-Up

*NOTE* If this idea is made, please make the zip-ups unzipped like I edited in my example picture. I couldn't find any decent pictures on google of unzipped hoodies which explains why the ones I used in the above photo are zipped. 

IRL examples of New Weekend Wear:

irlnewweekendwear

P.S. The sweater I used to create the hoodie edits is the "Winter Sweater 2012 - White - Girl" (pictured below). It was the perfect size and fit to properly represent my vision so that would be a good place to start @ VFK Staff ;)

wintersweater"
  • A sheep mount and a cactus themed membership!
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • Holly said:

A sheep mount and a cactus themed membership!

what would be in a cactus themed membership?
    cutelina
  • *Ability to finally open/exchange Mysterious crates (given out from space missions last Space month) at space traders. It was announced that we needed to collect these in order to exchange them at space traders, but that never happened...

*Something to finally be done with the art tab or have it removed from inventory all together if nothing is going to be done with it.

*"Trading" program released. VFK announced years ago that they wanted to implement a trading program where if you traded for a certain item (say beta items) you got points which could then be redeemed for exclusive in-game rewards.

*Anniversary Antique Shop!

*Official list of all space mission prizes released. A lot of the prizes that were added to the space mission game (mysterious space bottles) were never actually listed out or pictured... thus quite a few items may not be public knowledge, as a furniture collector... especially one trying to complete space mission prizes, I find this rather annoying >.<

*New themed contests... we didnt have a space build this year, nor blitz (as expected). I think it would be nice to fit in another themed building event between sandcastle and halloween. One year there was a jungle ride theme... maybe something similar?

*Spring/Summer Furniture Exchange! I honestly miss these, there were a few done in the early years of VFK but they eventually stopped. I loved using this exchange to get rid of the furni I stacked up from spring/summer building contests or just from regular builds I had done on my own time.

• Love everyone's ideas.  Thank you for the awesome reference concept pictures @Zoee.  I like the unzipped hoodie a lot, and its cool you proposed many options for new jackets.  I agree with all the ideas for things that have been mentioned by vfk but never came through.  I never even knew of that trading system @i.am.chalk.  An anniversary antique event would be fun, I forgot about those events.  

As far as an additional contest, I totally AGREE!  The garden contest was something I was hoping to participate in since I actually have a summer break this year (and typically the garden con happens in June) but this con is at a bad time for students finishing semesters.  There was a SPACE BLITZ con last year, and Im hoping maybe we could ask vfk to do a full fledged SPACE BUILDING CON in June as a new summer contest.  I did draw images of an Alien Medal, trophy, and pin that could be an awesome prize.  I would love to try to build an awesome space room and get a cool alien medal for it.  @VFK_ENIGMA @VFK_MINTIE can we please do a June Space building contest?  That would be awesome.

As far as the art tab, I wish it was going to come out, but its been so long and VFK never really did anything with it so I don't know when they will touch it… maybe whenever they are done with VFK 3D?  That seems to be their big project right now, and I do not think its possible to do 2 big projects at once.

As far as memberships, I would love to see some cool anniversary memberships too.  Those are always exciting and bring  a lot of new fun into the game.  I would love to see a skateboard membership but I know that would be complicated to animate.  I guess we don't have to "Ride" the skateboard.  Maybe a membership where we could just hold  the skateboard as a carry item? 

Personally Id love to see Epic Quest for Jetpack FX, art tab, and more host events for this anniversary : ) 

• OH another big feature that everyone wants is some sort of overhaul in the gold stamps room.  Maybe a search bar, or at least divide the latest book a bit… its way too big and lags a lot. 
  • Lets brainstorm Anniversary membership mount ideas:

Skateboard
    Orca
    Dolphin
    White tiger
    Pirate ship
    Giraffe
    Blue Dragon
    Chinese Dragon

Pets: 
    Toucan Pet
    Macaw Pet
    More dogs and cats.  Maybe we could get adult dogs and cats instead of puppies and kitties?
  • I think if they were to do a new contest theme I would like one based on the vfk map. I feel like that would be a board enough idea to get a lot of diverse entries plus I feel like that would be more fitting for a contest near the anniversary. The entries could be based on any age in the game and the medal would be the letters of vfk in gold, silver, and bronze. I like a circus themed membership or a pirate one or a Chinese dragon one that would be pretty cool. Two other memberships I wouldn't mind seeing are one based off of western age which I think needs more love and one based off of colonial age ( which could be the pirate membership ) 
    cutelina
  • edited April 2019
    I would love a western ghost town themed package (although perhaps this is more suitable for Halloween? idk). The mount could be a skeleton horse.

I would also love a revamp of the Sunday quests. They've been the same themes each week for so long, and while I appreciate all the quilts, air balloons, crystal skulls, sun dials, etc. I think changing them up would add some variety to the game.
  • sunday_monkey said:

I would love a western ghost town themed package (although perhaps this is more suitable for Halloween? idk). The mount could be a skeleton horse.

I would also love a revamp of the Sunday quests. They've been the same themes each week for so long, and while I appreciate all the quilts, air balloons, crystal skulls, sun dials, etc. I think changing them up would add some variety to the game.
    I think it would be cool to have new quests too.  Maybe we can come up with certain holidays/events that should get quests, or ideas for quests that are not tied to a holiday
    sunday_monkey said:

• cute_lina said:

I think if they were to do a new contest theme I would like one based on the vfk map. I feel like that would be a board enough idea to get a lot of diverse entries plus I feel like that would be more fitting for a contest near the anniversary. The entries could be based on any age in the game and the medal would be the letters of vfk in gold, silver, and bronze. I like a circus themed membership or a pirate one or a Chinese dragon one that would be pretty cool. Two other memberships I wouldn't mind seeing are one based off of western age which I think needs more love and one based off of colonial age ( which could be the pirate membership ) 

That is a cool idea to have a "VFK" building theme (any type of themed room).  That would allow for people to make all types of rooms.  Yes, a pirate ship mount and chinese dragon would be cool.  Hmm, not sure what type of mount we could do for western age.  I know a cactus membership has been mentioned, but Im not sure what type of mount that could give?  A cactus car? lol  Maybe the western membership could have some type of new horse
  • I think it would be real swell if VFK added in realistic footstep sounds. 

Think about it: hearing the click clack of high heels against marble, the flip flop of flip-flops against the heels, the nice scuff scuff of sneakers against gravel. Not to mention that incredible sound of a dog's nails against a hard wood floor. 

Introducing VFK ASMR. Open your eyes to the possibility of sounds, people! 
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    If you'd like a signature similar to mine, please message me! I take requests!
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• Jessizoid said:

I think it would be real swell if VFK added in realistic footstep sounds. 

Think about it: hearing the click clack of high heels against marble, the flip flop of flip-flops against the heels, the nice scuff scuff of sneakers against gravel. Not to mention that incredible sound of a dog's nails against a hard wood floor. 

Introducing VFK ASMR. Open your eyes to the possibility of sounds, people! 
    Laughing at this! LOL! :D

Introducing VFK ASMR:

Tapping On Keyboard sound effect
    Crunchy Snow Slime in Icetastic Age
    Bubble Sounds In Splashtastic
    Hypnotic Wooden Instruments in Australia
    Ghostly Whispers during Halloween XD

Like look at the possibilities! 

Just joking!

I think VFK ASMR will help insomniacs go to sleep much better. But I've heard some people sleep with their laptops on already without it... LOL!

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • millsfan said:

cute_lina said:

I think if they were to do a new contest theme I would like one based on the vfk map. I feel like that would be a board enough idea to get a lot of diverse entries plus I feel like that would be more fitting for a contest near the anniversary. The entries could be based on any age in the game and the medal would be the letters of vfk in gold, silver, and bronze. I like a circus themed membership or a pirate one or a Chinese dragon one that would be pretty cool. Two other memberships I wouldn't mind seeing are one based off of western age which I think needs more love and one based off of colonial age ( which could be the pirate membership ) 

That is a cool idea to have a "VFK" building theme (any type of themed room).  That would allow for people to make all types of rooms.  Yes, a pirate ship mount and chinese dragon would be cool.  Hmm, not sure what type of mount we could do for western age.  I know a cactus membership has been mentioned, but Im not sure what type of mount that could give?  A cactus car? lol  Maybe the western membership could have some type of new horse
    I was thinking for a western membership instead of a traditional animal mount, the mount could be a covered wagon and if you own horses you could hook them up to it or a silly idea would be a cow.   
    cutelina
  • I would like to suggest more manatee themed items!! I just made a suggestion thread about it but I'm gonna double up!
  • search bar for gold stamps catalog.
    boxing gloves :D
    i really like Zoee's ideas about the hoodies and sweat pants!
    also glitter. VFK is in dire need of more glitter. furniture, clothes, shoes, hair. we just need more sparkle. :P
    art gallery 2
    "All he wanted was a hug and Piper set him on fire" - VFK_Vintage
    "YOU CHEESE CUBES >:U" - VFK_Enigma
    "If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
    "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf
    "Panic! at the Space Party Boat" - VFK_Vintage

• I need the gold stamp catalog to be organized a lot easier way to find items then flipping pages...
  • Things I wish to see soon: :D

Realistic Lion Figure (with different poses upon rotation)
    More classy vintage cars in upcoming ANTIQUE SHOP
    Dragonfly member bundle
    Medieval soldiers figures
    Realistic horse figures
    Ride support structures that matches new walls (1x6, 2x6 etc.)

MORE EXIT TILES/OR FIX ENTRY & EXIT TILES:
    Medieval Central Square to Merlin Square - more exit tiles because sometimes a fairy can go afk and we can't exit.
    Audubon Wild Woods Jumping/Spawning entry tiles to be moved - when you spawn your mount or somebody jumps to you, you get hidden in the middle right behind trees

That's all I can think of right now! 

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • I'm certain it's too late to suggest this, but I wouldn't mind a medieval membership or a 1930's membership. I know a lot of people want the 1920's/1950's but I wouldn't mind the 1930's/1980's. 
    cutelina
  • tbh didn't really know if this warranted making a whole other thread so i'll post this here haha:

I was talking to @GiftPrincess about this earlier, with having this rerelease of maze walls I feel like it should become a normal thing for maze walls to make a return (with the exception of new walls for big months & themes/whenever a great idea comes along). Maybe dont bring back the "special item" that usually comes with them (ex: cauldron, well, topiary animal) but definitely bring back walls. 

The main reason is that these walls are meant for building--what is the point of a wall becoming "rare" if you only have like 3 corners, and two 3x4 pieces. Having these walls regularly return would also take another responsibility off the dev's plate (again: only when ideas aren't lining up with the month or if its a slow month/they are pressed for time on other projects). 

I see people looking for old walls and paying an arm and a leg for 2-3 walls at a time when they are relatively trivial pieces in building. 

• THROWBACK THURSDAY

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • I would like to see new tie dye mermaid tops and fie dye mermaid tails   Seahorses to be buyable with gold stamps 
    also  I would like  to see new tie dye  ruffle bikini tops and new tie dye  bikini bottoms too  Tie dye  swim trunks for boys. and  tie dye swim tops for boys 
  • I want backward caps :p