Autumn Wild West Paisley Bandanas! [+NEW Craft Color Combinations]

edited November 7 in VFK Developer Ideas!
With Autumn here, I think this is the perfect time for some CRAFT-ABLE cowboy-inspired paisley-print Bandanas and Face Covers for the season! It's been a while since we've had a Western Mercantile release, so maybe the crafting patterns could be released there? Nonetheless, I've been wanting something like this for a while and decided to make some mock-up edits of my vision. [I am by no means an artist so please enjoy these terrible photo-editing skills.] 

Without further ado...

Wild West Bandana - Paisley - [Color]

Examples on VFK avatar:

Side-view:

bandanavfkavatar

Front-View:


bandanavfkavatarfront


Some examples in other craft color options:


bandanacolourexamples

More color examples of one craft color in it's light, regular, and dark forms:



purplebandanaexamples



Wild West Face Cover - Paisley - [Color]

Examples on VFK avatar:

Side-view:

facecovervfkavatar

Front-view:

facecovervfkavatarfront

Some examples in other craft color options:

facebandanaexamples


More color examples of one craft color in it's light, regular, and dark forms:

facebandanacolourexamples 



New Crafting Color Combinations 

You may be wondering, "where did the coral, lavender, and white color options come from?" I added those in because I also want to use this thread to request four new craft color combinations! Here's my thing: anybody who knows me knows I'm obsessed with anything and everything to do with the color purple. I would now like to share with you what purple is according to our current crafting color combinations:

currentpurplecraft

Yeah...  It's a pretty-looking color range, sure. However, it is obviously very blue-toned. It's much more periwinkle/indigo than it is purple. Alas, i have come up with a new and improved purple addition to the crafting universe: "Lavender"


newlavendercraft

Now that's purple.

Since the current purple combinations go:
"Light Purple" = 2 blue + 2 red
"Purple" = 4 blue + 4 red
"Dark Purple" = 4 blue + 4 red + 2 black

I propose that the new color addition's combinations be:
"Light Lavender" = 2 blue + 2 pink
"Lavender" = 4 blue + 4 pink
"Dark Lavender" = 4 blue + 4 pink + 2 black


While thinking about a new purple option, I brainstormed 3 additional possible new color combinations: "White", "Grey", and "Coral".

White is a color that I know many other players have expressed their want for it to be added to crafting, and since it takes 4 bottles of Squid Ink to craft the "Black" option, I think it only makes sense that the complete opposite color, "White", would take 4 bottles of Moonblossom.

Here are possible combinations and shades of "Grey" and "Coral":

newgreycraft

"Light Grey" = 2 black + 2 moonblossom
"Grey" = 4 black + 4 moonblossom
"Dark Grey" = 4 black + 4 moonblossom + 2 additional black [6 black total]


newcoralcraft

"Light Coral" = 2 red + 2 pink
"Coral" = 4 red + 4 pink
"Dark Coral" = 4 red + 4 pink + 2 black

I would also like to take this opportunity to ask VFK to make boys able to craft the color purple! Boys already have tons of purple clothing so it only makes sense that they be able to craft the color as well. 

Thanks for reading!

Comments

  • Yes!!!! I would love to see these implemented and honestly, the new color options for EVERYONE would be amazing.  I hate that guys are so limited in what we can make! Girls have at least 6 colors (including dark and light colors) that boys can't make! 

    The corals and white and greys and lavenders would be amazing!!!!!!! 

    As for the bandanas, these are actually sooo cool! I love the idea of them and hope that staff makes them! 
  • Omg so cute!!! I love it!! @VFK_Mintie We need this!!

                                                             2017-08-21-08_45_57-PM-Beintehaa---Unspecified

  • FracturedMemories said:

    Yes!!!! I would love to see these implemented and honestly, the new color options for EVERYONE would be amazing.  I hate that guys are so limited in what we can make! Girls have at least 6 colors (including dark and light colors) that boys can't make! 


    The corals and white and greys and lavenders would be amazing!!!!!!! 

    As for the bandanas, these are actually sooo cool! I love the idea of them and hope that staff makes them! 
    Completely agree!!! Colors are for everyone!!


    Beintehaa said:

    Omg so cute!!! I love it!! @VFK_Mintie We need this!!

    Yes @VFK_Mintie !!
  • This is my literal aesthetic in real life. I would do anything to get these in game. @VFK_Mintie @VFK_Bondi @VFK_Cactus @VFK_Enigma @VFK_Nitro @VFK_Sky @VFK_Tazz @VFK_Vintage !!!
  • OMG I would totally love to see these and the new colors!!!


    2OSDF15XRKIZ

    THANK YOU TACOCAT FOR MY AMAZING BIRTHDAY DRAWING!
    HUGS buddy! :'D

  • YES!! I want WHITE to be added to crafting dye please!! I SECOND this!!

    waterfallglow signature

    my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

  • I haven't done passages which is where I assume we get the dark face mask? But if a new set of face bandana mask magically appears in crafting, I will craft them in a heartbeat. Great post! Accurate description and very well presented! Thumbs up up up up up!


    ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... VFK had me at MISSCLUE <3


    tumblr_ohvkyuxMyb1tmko9vo3_500

     
    Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2
  • GiftPrincess said:

    I haven't done passages which is where I assume we get the dark face mask? But if a new set of face bandana mask magically appears in crafting, I will craft them in a heartbeat. Great post! Accurate description and very well presented! Thumbs up up up up up!

    What Gift said!! ^

    Very well presented!!

    waterfallglow signature

    my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

  • Zanze said:

    This is my literal aesthetic in real life. I would do anything to get these in game. @VFK_Mintie @VFK_Bondi @VFK_Cactus @VFK_Enigma @VFK_Nitro @VFK_Sky @VFK_Tazz @VFK_Vintage !!!

    AGREED

    Holly said:

    OMG I would totally love to see these and the new colors!!!

    Thanks for the support! :)

    waterfallglow said:

    YES!! I want WHITE to be added to crafting dye please!! I SECOND this!!

    Woot!!
    GiftPrincess said:

    I haven't done passages which is where I assume we get the dark face mask? But if a new set of face bandana mask magically appears in crafting, I will craft them in a heartbeat. Great post! Accurate description and very well presented! Thumbs up up up up up!

    Yes there is a dark mask in passages! And thanks so much :D
    waterfallglow said:

    GiftPrincess said:

    I haven't done passages which is where I assume we get the dark face mask? But if a new set of face bandana mask magically appears in crafting, I will craft them in a heartbeat. Great post! Accurate description and very well presented! Thumbs up up up up up!

    What Gift said!! ^

    Very well presented!!
    Thanks girl!
  • YEEEESSSSSS!!!! WE LOVE A VFK QUEEN!!!! @VFK_Mintie @VFK_Enigma
  • iamcat said:

    YEEEESSSSSS!!!! WE LOVE A VFK QUEEN!!!! @VFK_Mintie @VFK_Enigma

    LOVE YOU TOO GIRL
  • bumping cuz i really want bandanas
  • Really cute idea! 
  • bumping this because it’s totally time for some new crafting colours! the new cardigan would look amazing in white, and different shades of grey. I love my purple one but could not help but notice how blue it is. please give us lavender :D
  • Yes to all of these!! Omg I love, and I second white dye!


    5
Sign In or Register to comment.