search bar for gold stamp store

It would be awesome if we had a search bar for the gold stamp store, so we could look up things instead of going to each and every catalog and page of catalog 7... just a suggestion hugs

Comments

• I totally agree, that or a table of contents, where each item is a link to that specific page, in each book!

• I really wish they would add something like this. It would be really helpful especially during contest. 
    cutelina
  • edited April 2019

I think the main problem is Catalog 7. The other catalogs say what's inside by their covers which makes it somewhat easier. The main catalog is convoluted and I think it needs to be segregated into more catalogs - 8th to onwards. Or maybe categorized seasonally (Winter/Hockey, Football, Valentine's, St. Patrick's, Summer/Baseball, Halloween & so on. With seasonal categories, they can keep it up to date endlessly.

While I would like a search bar, I also think a table of contents makes much more sense since it is designed as a book/brochure/magazine you can flip through.

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • Good idea!

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!

Thank you, @Jessizoid!CARYMN8MKODW
  • omg! i'm sooo happy about this post!

I have asked vfk to create an interactive table of contents for the gold stamp catalog (especially for 7 which was already pretty full when I joined vfk) for the past 5 years on the devblog!  i know other people have also made the same request.I it's not a difficult thing to do, but it is time consuming.

hopefully they will give this idea some serious thought and come through. it might already be present in the new 3d version we are changing to fairly soon. either way, something needs to be done about these catalogs.

oh, btw, meanwhile, there is a post that contains the items and the catalog they are in and the page it's on so we can at least have an idea of where to find what. it was posted by Honeybee in September 2017 so it is not fully updated but that's not all that long ago really.

here is the link to the post: http://forum.missclue.com/discussion/comment/28119/#Comment_28119 ;

hope it helps! hugs all around!! ♥

frozen

MMMMMMM …. CHOCOLATE!!!!!!

• I would totally love a search bar!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• not sure why it wont let me like the post on here? any idea?