Spring Suggestion Masterpost [Easter, Gardening, & More!]

Spring is my absolute favourite time of the year because it brings flowers, pretty colours and Easter (my favourite holiday! ;)
Please feel free to leave any comments, questions, or your very own suggestions in the replies! I will most likely be adding more ideas as they come to me. Happy Spring! :D

Spring Fashions
Spoiler:

Outfit #1
The high-waisted jeans we got in last years Fall Fashions were sooo great, and I would love to see them in more light-wash shades, like white, grey and a very light-wash shade of blue, perfect for springtime. 

lightwashjeans

I'd also love to have more basic tank tops in pastel spring colours, or some lacey camis.

springcamis

As for shoes, I reaalllyy want some canvas sneakers! Especially a checkered pair.

canvassneakers

Outfit #2
Another thing that comes along with the springtime, is spring showers, so I would love to have some updated rain gear!

raingear

Easter
Spoiler:

Easter Pyjamas
I found the purple pair online and thought it was so cute, so I decided to make a few edits of additional colours. I thought it would be adorable to keep the pyjamas fairly simple and each have their own animal logo: purple with a bunny; blue/green with a sheep (classic VFK colours with the classic VFK symbol); pink with a piggy; and I was too lazy to edit a fourth pair, but I thought a yellow pair with a chick would also be cute!

easterpyjamas

Fluffy Robes to go along with each colour <3

fluffyrobes

Easter Slippers
I absolutely love the Eraser Pigs that just came out, and it got me thinking... pig slippers!!! Pink, purple, blue, black, spotted. (For the pink/blue/purple I'd just like to ask that, regardless of what the slippers end up being, please take colour inspiration from the Cheep Slippers. They are more pastel than the lambs were last year!)

pigslippers

Easter Pets
Little baby piggies <3 Natural colours like pink, black, brown, spotted.. as well as some Eastery colours like purple and blue!

babypigs

Easter Ball Attire
Cute little Gingham dresses!!

ginghamdresses

Easter lily hair pieces, similar to the flower hair pieces from the Tiki Maiden membership:

tikimaidenflower

But in more pastel colours, I especially love the ones where the colour starts in the center and then fades into white:

easterlilyhairpieces

Mother's/Father's Day
Spoiler:

I've had this idea noted in my phone since last summer, and I couldn't wait any longer to share. The Mother's Day collectible Gardenia seeds/items were such a hit, so I would love another version of Mother's Day collectible seeds: Hydrangeas! I think it could also be a cool idea to have it be a Father's Day collectible seed this time around.

Upon harvesting the collectible gardenias, you would receive one of the following: more seeds, a vase of gardens, a flower hoop, a wreath, a flower crown, or a gardenia pin. I would be so stoked to have these items remade into hydrangea versions. 

I am obsessed with pins, so I made a rough edit of what the hydrangea pin could potentially look like:

hydrangeapin

For the rest of the items, I just found some examples online (except the flower hoop because I couldn't find anything similar):

hydrangeaitems

Maze/Collectible/HOST/Miscellaneous 
Spoiler:

More hydrangea stuff lol! I can't get enough, they're so pretty.

Hydrangea Hedges in the Victorian Mazes! Also, hydrangea hedges with a white picket gate would be so cute.

hydrangea bush

A Hydrangea Gazebo would be great as a rare Victorian Maze award, or as a collectible, or even as a HOST prize.

hydrangeagazebo

Hydrangea Tricycle 

hydrangeatricycle

Hydrangea FX
Heavily inspired by the buyable Cherry Blossoms enchantment. I don't remember the last collectible FX we had (Shark Shadow?), but another one would be awesome! Even if it's not collectible and it was permanently buyable like the Cherry Blossom FX, I would be on board. (I ask for it specifically to be buyable because I would want a 5-star lanyard and I don't play the mini games lol)

hydrangeafx

I know the edit is soooo bad lol but you get the idea!

Also, just something really random, but I'd love some Atmospheric Rainclouds (maybe in both white and grey), or even just an update to the Atmospheric Clouds that we already have where they rain when rotated. However, if new rainclouds were to be made, I'd like to suggest that they be more translucent (not sure if that's the right word? less opaque) than the existing ones, and maybe have a looser shape? The current Atmospheric Clouds are pretty structured, and I think these adjustments could make them look more realistic.

Garden Contest
Spoiler:

I'm a big fan of simple medals, and I found it funny how we haven't had a basic Flower Medal for a garden contest yet (at least not that I know of). 

gardencontestmedals

I also have an obsession with clouds, and would loooooooove a Cloud Necklace in the Contest Boutique!

cloudnecklace

Spring Antiques
Spoiler:

I would love to have an Antique Shop revolving around Easter this year. I feel like this would be the perfect opportunity for springtime decor, garden furni, vintage tea sets, etc. Even if it's just a one day event (since Anniversary is relatively soon after), I think it would be super fun! I have compiled some pictures of items I'd love to see in game:

springantiques
springantiques2vintagejewellrybox
antiqueperfumebottles
antiqueteaset
antiqueteacart
antiquebunnies
antiquespringpaintings

Anniversary
Spoiler:

Anniversary Antiques 

Retro Age is easily my favourite age on VFK. I think it is sooo well done, so for antiques this Anniversary I would LOVE to see a retro theme! The pastel and vibrant colours are perfect for the time of year too. Retro kitchens, retro cars, retro posters, diners, food carts, etc.

Retro Refrigerators/Kitchen Appliances

retrokitchen

Similar to the Gold Stamps coolers that we have that give your avatar a can of soda to hold when clicked, it would be so cool if, when clicked, the retro fridges gave us a retro soda bottle to hold!

retrosodabottles

Soft Pretzel Cart

Like the antique lollipop stand, cotton candy stand, and ice cream cart we have, I'd love to have a Soft Pretzel cart (also since the cotton candy stand is a baby pink colour, and the ice cream cart is a pale teal colour, i'd love a pale purple pretzel cart to better fit in with those ;) )

retropretzelcart

Retro Posters

retroposters

Retro Waiter/Waitress Outfits

retrowaiters

Vintage Cars

VW Beetles (I'd especially love a lavender one hehe)

retrovwbeetles

Teal Vintage Chevy

vintagechev

Carivans

retrocarivans

Anniversary Memberships

I'd honestly love a whole new take on a Retro Membership for the Anniversary memberships this year... I love retro stuff, but I feel like the 2017 retro membership was more focused on the 'greaser' side of the 50s, with the motorcycles, gas station room/furni, leather jackets and big curly hair.

I'd really like to have a more 'preppy' 50s membership. Polka dot dresses, roller blades, sleek ponytails, a diner room, and for the ride-able feature that these memberships typically have, I was thinking of vintage Vespa scooters.

preppyclothes

retroponytail

Maybe a room in Retro Age where you can pick what colour Vespa scooter you want? (Similar to picking a seahorse colour in Merfolk Age)  

vespascooters

diner

milkshakes

Retro Diner Furni
I'd maybe request that these kinda of items be permanently buyable (maybe as a release at Pink Couch cuz I can't even remember the last release there, or ever Gold Stamps), because items like booths, chairs, tables, barstools, counters, menus, condiments, etc. are kinds of items that would be wanted in bulk. Nevertheless, I feel like Retro Age deserves more releases, it's too good to neglect!

retrodiner

Comments

• I absolutely LOVE the Hydrangea ideas.  Those pins and everything could be perfect.  I'm so excited with that idea and I would love to see that come into play.  

For guys with the easter ball dance, I would like to see pastel (green, blue, purple, yellow, white, and PINK) long sleeve plain button ups with the sleeves cuffed at the elbow with cute little shorts (just above the knee) and boat looking slide on shoes 

(It's currently not letting me post pictures, so I'll look into that later)

For the boys easter shorts host event, I'd like to see, still fun shorts, but maybe not easter egg designs on them, instead maybe little bunny heads, easter eggs all over them, baby chicks, and then a pair with little pigs on them (since we seem to be going in the direction of pigs this year)

As for the boys version of the spring fashions that you posted, I'd love to see short sleeves pocket tees (the tshirts with the little pocket on them) and shorts that are cuffed at the bottom with the same shoes that you posted but for guys obviously 

• These are some GREAT ideas you guys, it looks like a lot of thought went into it!!
    Easter and Spring are going to be so much fun! :D
  • Spring Fashions: 
    YES! Shoes like Vans would be so cute!!!!!!! When I wear shoes on VFK, I always go for the simple and clean but we don't have many to choose. Even possibly making these craft-able would give us soo many more different color options than the normal 5-6 shop colors and it would be more personalized to the individual (possibly.. plain patterns - credits, checkered pattern - gold stamps?). I would definitely love to see these in-game!!!! Definitely think we should be getting new raincoats! Even more now that we have been getting umbrellas, it would be the perfect match! Last raingear we got was a 2011 host prize, maybe some new trendy patterns/colors would be nice and it would give some players a chance to even own some!!!!! You know what they say 'April Showers bring may Flowers', how will we ever stay dry without it!!!! I 100% agree with @FracturedMemories on the spring fashions idea. I would love to see short sleeve tshirts with pockets, maybe black/gray/white, and some pastel colors like blue/purple/yellow/green. As well as the cuffed shorts, we don't have many jean-like short options in-game and would love to have a few more options!!!!!!!!

Easter:
    I ABSOLUTELY love the color pallet, and the long sleeves style of the easter pajamas pictured above!!!!! (comfortably fitted to the avatar, not too baggy or fitted). As for the piggie slippers these would be so adorable!!! I agree with the colors, Lambs last year didn't give a very Easter-y vibe (brown/black), the colors should definitely be drawn from the past years Cheep Slippers!

Mother's Day:
    Being someone who loves gardening as much as I love pins. I would LOVE to see a new collectible seed that produces cute furniture and a BEAUTIFUL pin like the Hydrangea one above (those colors <3_<3)!!!! Even think about making this an annual thing PLEASE! After this years purple/blue hydrangea, maybe daffodil, lily, bleeding hearts?? The options are endless!!!

Garden Contest:
    The flower medal would be a GREAT idea for this garden competition's medal. I'm also someone who participates in contests and always wear my medals to show it. A medal that elegant and clean I would LOVE to show off and wear all year round!!! I also really love the cloud medal idea for the contest boutique. Our gardens couldn't grow without the rain of clouds!!!

• This might sound silly, but I would love for a special pair of  white/pink overalls with bunny ears as substitutes for the straps and the option for a skirt with thrills on it and a little pocket in the shape of a bunny's nose with a tail attached to the skirt, or maybe just a pair of long white socks with the ends having bunny ears on them with a small face on the socks. I also imagined a pair of ladybug overalls with a skirt in the shape of the ladybug's wings with a sold black skirt layer underneath it. The top would be red with black sports and the pocket could be in the shape of a ladybug. Also the ladybug one could come with sandals with long straps and have a ladybug resting on a leaf on each side. 
    cutelina
  • FracturedMemories said:

I absolutely LOVE the Hydrangea ideas.  Those pins and everything could be perfect.  I'm so excited with that idea and I would love to see that come into play.  

For guys with the easter ball dance, I would like to see pastel (green, blue, purple, yellow, white, and PINK) long sleeve plain button ups with the sleeves cuffed at the elbow with cute little shorts (just above the knee) and boat looking slide on shoes 

(It's currently not letting me post pictures, so I'll look into that later)

For the boys easter shorts host event, I'd like to see, still fun shorts, but maybe not easter egg designs on them, instead maybe little bunny heads, easter eggs all over them, baby chicks, and then a pair with little pigs on them (since we seem to be going in the direction of pigs this year)

As for the boys version of the spring fashions that you posted, I'd love to see short sleeves pocket tees (the tshirts with the little pocket on them) and shorts that are cuffed at the bottom with the same shoes that you posted but for guys obviously 

I agree with everything you said! I especially like the Easter shorts/capris HOST Event idea. I made some edits of what I interpreted from your suggestion: 

eastercapris

Pretty much a solid, pastel background (a lot of the past capris/shorts are very bright so pastel would be nice!) with little easter animals/eggs scattered. I only made girls ones but obviously the same would go for the boys shorts! Really like this idea :) @FracturedMemories
  • VFK_Mintie said:

These are some GREAT ideas you guys, it looks like a lot of thought went into it!!

Easter and Spring are going to be so much fun! :D
    Aw thanks for commenting Minters :) Can't wait! 

Zanze said:

Spring Fashions: 
    YES! Shoes like Vans would be so cute!!!!!!! When I wear shoes on VFK, I always go for the simple and clean but we don't have many to choose. Even possibly making these craft-able would give us soo many more different color options than the normal 5-6 shop colors and it would be more personalized to the individual (possibly.. plain patterns - credits, checkered pattern - gold stamps?). I would definitely love to see these in-game!!!! Definitely think we should be getting new raincoats! Even more now that we have been getting umbrellas, it would be the perfect match! Last raingear we got was a 2011 host prize, maybe some new trendy patterns/colors would be nice and it would give some players a chance to even own some!!!!! You know what they say 'April Showers bring may Flowers', how will we ever stay dry without it!!!! I 100% agree with @FracturedMemories on the spring fashions idea. I would love to see short sleeve tshirts with pockets, maybe black/gray/white, and some pastel colors like blue/purple/yellow/green. As well as the cuffed shorts, we don't have many jean-like short options in-game and would love to have a few more options!!!!!!!!

Easter:
    I ABSOLUTELY love the color pallet, and the long sleeves style of the easter pajamas pictured above!!!!! (comfortably fitted to the avatar, not too baggy or fitted). As for the piggie slippers these would be so adorable!!! I agree with the colors, Lambs last year didn't give a very Easter-y vibe (brown/black), the colors should definitely be drawn from the past years Cheep Slippers!

Mother's Day:
    Being someone who loves gardening as much as I love pins. I would LOVE to see a new collectible seed that produces cute furniture and a BEAUTIFUL pin like the Hydrangea one above (those colors <3_<3)!!!! Even think about making this an annual thing PLEASE! After this years purple/blue hydrangea, maybe daffodil, lily, bleeding hearts?? The options are endless!!!

Garden Contest:
    The flower medal would be a GREAT idea for this garden competition's medal. I'm also someone who participates in contests and always wear my medals to show it. A medal that elegant and clean I would LOVE to show off and wear all year round!!! I also really love the cloud medal idea for the contest boutique. Our gardens couldn't grow without the rain of clouds!!!

Thanks for all the support, i loves you! And yes I agree with making Mother's Day collectible seeds an annual thing! Such cute stuff
  • cute_lina said:

This might sound silly, but I would love for a special pair of  white/pink overalls with bunny ears as substitutes for the straps and the option for a skirt with thrills on it and a little pocket in the shape of a bunny's nose with a tail attached to the skirt, or maybe just a pair of long white socks with the ends having bunny ears on them with a small face on the socks. I also imagined a pair of ladybug overalls with a skirt in the shape of the ladybug's wings with a sold black skirt layer underneath it. The top would be red with black sports and the pocket could be in the shape of a ladybug. Also the ladybug one could come with sandals with long straps and have a ladybug resting on a leaf on each side. 

The overalls would be cute! I remember last year, on Easter day there was a special pair of pyjamas released (the Lamb ones) so maybe instead, this year, overalls could be the Easter day surprise? I found a picture online that I edited a bit:

easterbunnyoveralls

The socks idea is really cute! Something like this?:

bunnysocks

I feel like these would be cute for a HOST Room event like what we got the Easter Bunny Glasses from in the past!
  • @FracturedMemories from what you suggested I gathered some pictures! Let me know what you think

Boys Easter Ball Attire  - cuffed gingham button ups
    boyseasterballtops

Boys Easter Ball Attire  - chino-esque shorts?

boyseasterballbottoms

Boys Easter Ball Attire  - boat shoes

boyseasterballshoes

As for Spring Fashions... maybe something like these?

boysspringfashionstops
    boysspringfashionsbottoms

and then like you said, the same shoes I posted for girl.
  • Zoee said:

cute_lina said:

This might sound silly, but I would love for a special pair of  white/pink overalls with bunny ears as substitutes for the straps and the option for a skirt with thrills on it and a little pocket in the shape of a bunny's nose with a tail attached to the skirt, or maybe just a pair of long white socks with the ends having bunny ears on them with a small face on the socks. I also imagined a pair of ladybug overalls with a skirt in the shape of the ladybug's wings with a sold black skirt layer underneath it. The top would be red with black sports and the pocket could be in the shape of a ladybug. Also the ladybug one could come with sandals with long straps and have a ladybug resting on a leaf on each side. 

The overalls would be cute! I remember last year, on Easter day there was a special pair of pyjamas released (the Lamb ones) so maybe instead, this year, overalls could be the Easter day surprise? I found a picture online that I edited a bit:

easterbunnyoveralls

The socks idea is really cute! Something like this?:

bunnysocks

I feel like these would be cute for a HOST Room event like what we got the Easter Bunny Glasses from in the past!
    thank you and I was imagining something exactly like that. I would love it if they made them as a bonus easter gift. I brought the sheep pajamas last year. I would enjoy any host event that gave out cute clothing pieces as long as everyone got a fair chance to get into it. 
    cutelina
  • yup! Only not the checkered for the shirts since we have something like that already; just plain.  Other than that, the rest is perfect !
  • FracturedMemories said:

yup! Only not the checkered for the shirts since we have something like that already; just plain.  Other than that, the rest is perfect !

Ah okay my bad, I read "plain" as "plaid" and thought you meant the same as the dress pattern. Plain ones are even better! I feel like sometimes, the boys ball attire is kind of extra. It would be nice to dial it back!
  • edited March 2019
    Update! Two new sections added to the main body of the thread: Easter Antiques & Anniversary!

You can also read them here:

Easter Antiques
    Spoiler:
    I would love to have an Antique Shop revolving around Easter this year. I feel like this would be the perfect opportunity for springtime decor, garden furni, vintage tea sets, etc. Even if it's just a one day event (since Anniversary is relatively soon after), I think it would be super fun! I have compiled some pictures of items I'd love to see in game:

springantiques
    springantiques2
    vintagejewellrybox
    antiqueperfumebottles
    antiqueteaset
    antiqueteacart
    antiquebunnies
    antiquespringpaintings

Anniversary
    Spoiler:
    Retro Age is easily my favourite age on VFK. I think it is sooo well done, so this Anniversary I would LOVE to see a retro theme! The pastel and vibrant colours are perfect for the time of year too. Retro kitchens, retro cars, retro posters, diners, food carts, etc.

retrokitchen

Similar to the Gold Stamps coolers that we have that give your avatar a can of soda to hold when clicked, it would be so cool if, when clicked, the retro fridges gave us a retro soda bottle to hold!

retrosodabottles

Soft Pretzel Cart

Like the antique lollipop stand, cotton candy stand, and ice cream cart we have, I'd love to have a Soft Pretzel cart (also since the cotton candy stand is a baby pink colour, and the ice cream cart is a pale teal colour, i'd love a pale purple pretzel cart to better fit in with those ;) )

retropretzelcart

Retro Posters

retroposters

retrowaiters

Vintage Cars

retrovwbeetles

Teal Vintage Chevy

vintagechev

Caravans

retrocarivans

Retro Diner Furni
    I'd maybe request that these kinda of items be permanently buyable (maybe as a release at Pink Couch cuz I can't even remember the last release there, or ever Gold Stamps), because items like booths, chairs, tables, barstools, counters, menus, condiments, etc. are kinds of items that would be wanted in bulk. Nevertheless, I feel like Retro Age deserves more releases, it's too good to neglect!

retrodiner
  • I just want a retro month after seeing all of these images or another go at the retro membership. I also think it would be great if they updated pink couch with some new furniture.
    cutelina
  • what about a snow cone cart that you can get like a blue snow cone, red snow cone, orange,  green(lime or apple), rainbow and grape snow cone for this year antiques and an funnel cake stand where u can get funnel cakes?

71RKDa+vS8L._SL1500_
    funnel-cakes
    ff3photosm
  • What about a candy apple stand?
    cutelina
  • cute_lina said:

What about a candy apple stand?

I thought about candy apples but I feel like that would be better for Halloween antiques in Autumn
  • Zoee said:

cute_lina said:

What about a candy apple stand?

I thought about candy apples but I feel like that would be better for Halloween antiques in Autumn
    I feel like it could work either way. I just enjoy food stands. 
    cutelina
  • edited March 2019
    I'd honestly love a whole new take on a Retro Membership for the Anniversary memberships this year... I love retro stuff, but I feel like the 2017 retro membership was more focused on the 'greaser' side of the 50s, with the motorcycles, gas station room/furni, leather jackets and big curly hair.

I'd really like to have a more 'preppy' 50s membership. Polka dot dresses, roller blades, sleek ponytails, a diner room, and for the ride-able feature that these memberships typically have, I was thinking of vintage Vespa scooters.

Spoiler:

preppyclothes

retroponytail

Maybe a room in Retro Age where you can pick what colour Vespa scooter you want? (Similar to picking a seahorse colour in Merfolk Age) 

vespascooters

diner

milkshakes
  • well i guess this is the socs  version then gotta love the outsiders movie! ♥
    Zoee said:

Spoiler:

preppyclothes

retroponytail

vespascooters

diner

milkshakes
    i really love the idea of a retro membership idea, love the furniture, milkshakes, love the waitress and waiter clothing idea, love the retro clothing ideas, and i love the scooters ideas!!
  • Zoee said:

Update! Two new sections added to the main body of the thread: Easter Antiques & Anniversary!

You can also read them here:

Easter Antiques
    Spoiler:
    I would love to have an Antique Shop revolving around Easter this year. I feel like this would be the perfect opportunity for springtime decor, garden furni, vintage tea sets, etc. Even if it's just a one day event (since Anniversary is relatively soon after), I think it would be super fun! I have compiled some pictures of items I'd love to see in game:

springantiques
    springantiques2
    vintagejewellrybox
    antiqueperfumebottles
    antiqueteaset
    antiqueteacart
    antiquebunnies
    antiquespringpaintings

Anniversary
    Spoiler:
    Retro Age is easily my favourite age on VFK. I think it is sooo well done, so this Anniversary I would LOVE to see a retro theme! The pastel and vibrant colours are perfect for the time of year too. Retro kitchens, retro cars, retro posters, diners, food carts, etc.

retrokitchen

Similar to the Gold Stamps coolers that we have that give your avatar a can of soda to hold when clicked, it would be so cool if, when clicked, the retro fridges gave us a retro soda bottle to hold!

retrosodabottles

Soft Pretzel Cart

retropretzelcart

Retro Posters

retroposters

retrowaiters

Vintage Cars

retrovwbeetles

Teal Vintage Chevy

vintagechev

Caravans

retrocarivans

Retro Diner Furni

retrodiner

LOVE THE ANTIQUES!!!!

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • Thanks Angel & Gift :)
  • edited March 2019
    Here is what I posted on DEVBLOG LOL

I would love to get the feature that we could select
    multiple items to either trade or store into our inventory, sort of like the “place
    multiple” features.
      This would really
    help when we are storing or trading over multiples of items (like the eggs)

I would LOVE a nest hat this year for the egg exchange with
    multi-colored chicks! Pink, blue and yellow chicks

Ducky slippers in multiple colors and jammies with duckies
    on them

Easter Egg’s that we can color, design or write on and gift
    to friends

Spring appliqués that we can put on the white T shirts in Merlin’s!  Like Chic’s, bunnies, fishes, Sun flowers,
    butterfly’s,  etc…

Wall art like pictures with spring scapes, gardens, flowers

A TREE WITH A SWING!!! How could would it be to be able to
    swing with a friend or by yourself Think Oak tree with strong branches

A FISH TANK!!!!!  (either
    a single bowl that could hold 1 fish OR the option to buy a bigger tank that
    holds multiple fishes) PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE  
    I would love to see a fish tank and you could sell different fishes in
    non-members, members and gold stamps.  As
    we feed our fish, weekly they give credits, pins, clothing or fish tank
    accessories!! ( just like gardening)  The
    more exotic the fish, the more exotic the weekly reward ( I would love to see
    see fish T shirts, hats, and pins from this!)

New potted plants, and topiary tree’s in the maze

Scavenger hunt items: 
    spring garden flags, garden statues, garden lights, whirligigs (fisherman
    would be cute)

Tye-Dye Clothing that we can craft with ALL the colors ( I would
    love and orange and white swirled T shirt)

MORE WHITE CLOTHING!!!! 
    White Hoodies ( with and without zippers), light colored jean capri’s,
    new spring shoes (like old fashioned Ked’s and converse), Shirts with 3 quarter
    sleeves

For host items:  NO
    RUGS!!!! We have soooooooo many!!    BUT,
    Rainbow colored peep chairs, a peep totem tree (like our Christmas ornament and
    heart one),  A HOST RIDEA THON!!!! That
    gives HOST T shirts with matching hats ( think Llama T shirt, firefly T shirt,
    Hawk T-shirt, Bunny T shirt all with matching hats)   like our old ones

BRING BACK SPRING CLEANING!!! Since we cant sell our furni,
    please let us recycle the furniture that has been collecting for 10
    years!!  Spring Recycling can!   

And finally A FISH TANK!!! LOL  I have been asking for this for 10 years LOL,
    it would be a great addition to our rooms, and see above for the idea ! It would
    be something that would engage the kingdom and would also encourage players to
    log on every day to feed their finned friends!

• icywater_princess said:

Here is what I posted on DEVBLOG LOL

I would love to get the feature that we could select
    multiple items to either trade or store into our inventory, sort of like the “place
    multiple” features.
      This would really
    help when we are storing or trading over multiples of items (like the eggs)

I would LOVE a nest hat this year for the egg exchange with
    multi-colored chicks! Pink, blue and yellow chicks

Ducky slippers in multiple colors and jammies with duckies
    on them

Easter Egg’s that we can color, design or write on and gift
    to friends

Spring appliqués that we can put on the white T shirts in Merlin’s!  Like Chic’s, bunnies, fishes, Sun flowers,
    butterfly’s,  etc…

Wall art like pictures with spring scapes, gardens, flowers

A TREE WITH A SWING!!! How could would it be to be able to
    swing with a friend or by yourself Think Oak tree with strong branches

A FISH TANK!!!!!  (either
    a single bowl that could hold 1 fish OR the option to buy a bigger tank that
    holds multiple fishes) PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE  
    I would love to see a fish tank and you could sell different fishes in
    non-members, members and gold stamps.  As
    we feed our fish, weekly they give credits, pins, clothing or fish tank
    accessories!! ( just like gardening)  The
    more exotic the fish, the more exotic the weekly reward ( I would love to see
    see fish T shirts, hats, and pins from this!)

New potted plants, and topiary tree’s in the maze

Scavenger hunt items: 
    spring garden flags, garden statues, garden lights, whirligigs (fisherman
    would be cute)

Tye-Dye Clothing that we can craft with ALL the colors ( I would
    love and orange and white swirled T shirt)

MORE WHITE CLOTHING!!!! 
    White Hoodies ( with and without zippers), light colored jean capri’s,
    new spring shoes (like old fashioned Ked’s and converse), Shirts with 3 quarter
    sleeves

For host items:  NO
    RUGS!!!! We have soooooooo many!!    BUT,
    Rainbow colored peep chairs, a peep totem tree (like our Christmas ornament and
    heart one),  A HOST RIDEA THON!!!! That
    gives HOST T shirts with matching hats ( think Llama T shirt, firefly T shirt,
    Hawk T-shirt, Bunny T shirt all with matching hats)   like our old ones

BRING BACK SPRING CLEANING!!! Since we cant sell our furni,
    please let us recycle the furniture that has been collecting for 10
    years!!  Spring Recycling can!   

And finally A FISH TANK!!! LOL  I have been asking for this for 10 years LOL,
    it would be a great addition to our rooms, and see above for the idea ! It would
    be something that would engage the kingdom and would also encourage players to
    log on every day to feed their finned friends!

Great ideas Icy!!!!
    I really like the tye dye idea! It would be nice to put those blank white shirts in Merlin’s back to use! Maybe a summer thing?

Also major agree on bringing back “spring cleaning”. Would be a nice way to add more spring furni into the game especially if vfk doesn’t want to add another antique event (aside from anniversary)

White clothing is also a must, as for the hoodies, I’m definitely going to make a new thread to bump my orginal hoodie/sweatshirt/sweat pants idea that I posted in my Halloween thread. :)
  • I saw this whilst online shopping! They're dream catchers in a spring boho kind of way! 

Screenshot_20190331-235834~2
    Screenshot_20190331-235838~2
    Screenshot_20190331-235842~2
    Screenshot_20190331-235846~2
    Screenshot_20190331-235849~2
    Screenshot_20190331-235854~2
    Screenshot_20190331-235931~2
    Screenshot_20190331-235934~2
    Screenshot_20190331-235939~2
    Screenshot_20190331-235904~2
    Screenshot_20190331-235915~2

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • I would like baseball raglan tee's for spring fashions.  I want a blue one, but Im sure they could do many colors.  They typically are white with colored sleeves, but I think a grey shirt with the colored sleeves is also cool
  • millsfan said:

I would like baseball raglan tee's for spring fashions.  I want a blue one, but Im sure they could do many colors.  They typically are white with colored sleeves, but I think a grey shirt with the colored sleeves is also cool

I would love white 3/4 length sleeve baseball tees with pastel coloured sleeves/collars like lavender/baby pink/baby blue/yellow etc
  • Interesting colour choice on the new Cheep Hat.. was kinda hoping for more pastel colours like baby blue/baby pink/yellow/lavender, but hopefully we see more of those in upcoming Easter releases this year!

2019cheephat

Primary colour cheeps lol
  • Zoee said:

Interesting colour choice on the new Cheep Hat.. was kinda hoping for more pastel colours like baby blue/baby pink/yellow/lavender, but hopefully we see more of those in upcoming Easter releases this year!

2019cheephat

Primary colour cheeps lol
    Is this super new? Where did you see it? :O Wait, Easter starts now? Woot!

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • @GiftPrincess Newsletter! Comes out today
  • I'm loving the Bunny Pin Hunt pins this year! If it's not too late I'd like to request a pin of a butterfly that is lavender in colour, sitting on maybe some lilac flowers (like the gif), lavender flowers, or hydrangeas. :) Happy Spring!

lavbutterfly