VFK HALLOWEEN MEMBERSHIPS ARE HERE (Bad To The Bone, Griffin, Ghost Dragon)

Comments

• edited January 2019
    9bb0865cd4ba78b05dbf2a46e4045a3bOmg they made the EXACT buns you asked for and in the teal that everyone requested! I LOVE THE OMBRE OF IT!!!!! Congrats @angelwaterfairy !!! I want them in EVERY COLOR EVER please!!!!!!! (specifically that brown/purple ombre that we got at the very beginning of the ghost dragon membership would be incredibly nice)

• HoneyBee said:

9bb0865cd4ba78b05dbf2a46e4045a3bOmg they made the EXACT buns you asked for and in the teal that everyone requested! I LOVE THE OMBRE OF IT!!!!! Congrats @angelwaterfairy !!! I want them in EVERY COLOR EVER please!!!!!!! (specifically that brown/purple ombre that we got at the very beginning of the ghost dragon membership would be incredibly nice)

i swear you're not the only one who want the space buns i suggested  in every color rotfl if you click on  the developer idea categories and select ghost dragon ideas. click on the number 1 and you will see that Istella has post my space buns idea and in the colors that i suggested. I'm hoping they do release it in the colors that i( not in the ghost dragon idea) and istella(ghost dragon idea ) had posted and in the natural hair colors since the girls been wanting both of it hopefully with the addition of the longer hairs. 
  • edited January 2019
    @angelwaterfairy Oh yes, I saw that lol I just wanted to pull out the specific picture that they made the exact copy of lol to congratulate!
  • angelwaterfairy said:

HoneyBee said:

i swear you're not the only one who want the space buns i suggested  in every color rotfl if you click on  the developer idea categories and select ghost dragon ideas. click on the number 1 and you will see that Istella has post my space buns idea and in the colors that i suggested. I'm hoping they do release it in the colors that i( not in the ghost dragon idea) and istella(ghost dragon idea ) had posted and in the natural hair colors since the girls been wanting both of it hopefully with the addition of the longer hairs. 
    Yes, waiting for natural colors especially.... You guessed it... Red! :D Also yes the ombre ones from earlier days as suggested by @Honeybee would be stunning as well!!!!!!!!!!

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • edited January 2019
     :))
  •     :))
  • I want both a natural red space bun and a fiery space bun so badly.....
    art-starbucks 
  • Kind of late, but thanks to help from Maracita and Pirateboi I got the links to the Bad to the Bone and Griffin memberships and I have to give these a big thumbs up. These are definately worth the money and I now have a new log-in room to be sure. Thanks to VFK Staff for the memberships and Thanks to Maracita and Pirateboi for being good friends. :)
  • bundle
    bundle
    bundle
    bundle   @angelwaterfairy 
    cutelina
  • nice bundle  :ar!
  • prettyredstone said:

I want both a natural red space bun and a fiery space bun so badly.....

I think this should be a must! LOL!

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • cute_lina said:

bundle
    bundle
    bundle
    bundle

Did the hairstyle change again? Love the ombre tips! Also love the new furniture in Dragon Mountain! :)

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • GiftPrincess said:

cute_lina said:

bundle
    bundle
    bundle
    bundle

Did the hairstyle change again? Love the ombre tips! Also love the new furniture in Dragon Mountain! :)
    I guess it did slightly change 
    cutelina
  • cute_lina said:

bundle

That is so lovely! Love the buns because it has the spiral thing going on!

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Omg I love the fountain and Grey buns!
  • cute_lina said:

bundle
    bundle
    bundle
    bundle

I really love the bangs on the silver /icy long hairstyle :)) a lot and the buns. I actually love the entire thing XD
  • cute_lina said:

bundle
    bundle
    bundle

cute_lina said:

bundle
    bundle
    bundle

cute_lina said:

bundle
    bundle
    bundle
    bundle

Epic!!! WOW!

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • 9B978292-D74D-4EB4-907E-C69EB3D26498

Yay! They did my suggestions with the green bed and pillows! Woot woot! So happy!
    If anyone is trading their beds/pillows/couches, let me know! I want more.
  • Perpetual_Fighter said:

9B978292-D74D-4EB4-907E-C69EB3D26498

Yay! They did my suggestions with the green bed and pillows! Woot woot! So happy!
    If anyone is trading their beds/pillows/couches, let me know! I want more.

Perpetual_Fighter said:

woot woot! yay

• edited March 2019
    Are the Ghost Dragon bundles over now? I was really hoping we would get one of those animated flapping dragon pins like the Black Dragon, Phoenix, and Griffin memberships got :/

If it's not possible that we get a flapping ghost dragon pin, is it possible that the Ghost Dragon Alexandrite pin could be re-animated to gradiently shift colours/sparkle like the Ghost Dragon Alexandrite statue does? I feel like that would be really pretty and then Ghost Dragon buyers don't miss out on an animated pin.

:)