VFK HALLOWEEN MEMBERSHIPS ARE HERE (Bad To The Bone, Griffin, Ghost Dragon)

124»

Comments

• Zoee said:

Omg yay I requested the ombre dragon outfit!!

new dragon outfit

ombredragonoutfit

The new outfit vs. my edit! :)
    :O That is so dreamy!!! 

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... VFK had me at MISSCLUE <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

whileyouweresleeping 2
    whileyouweresleeping whileyouweresleeping 3 
  • I love the new hair for boys with the griffin! I think only girls should get ombre from now on though... the ombre look just doesn't seem to fit with any of the boy styles because theyre short!    I love the girls ombre though! 
  • FracturedMemories said:

I love the new hair for boys with the griffin! I think only girls should get ombre from now on though... the ombre look just doesn't seem to fit with any of the boy styles because theyre short!    I love the girls ombre though! 

FracturedMemories said:

I love the new hair for boys with the griffin! I think only girls should get ombre from now on though... the ombre look just doesn't seem to fit with any of the boy styles because theyre short!    I love the girls ombre though! 

Thanks for the input! So you prefer just solid hair with maybe some streaks of highlights or shine or just matte solid color? 

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... VFK had me at MISSCLUE <3

whileyouweresleeping 2
  • @GiftPrincess  So, for example, with the hair that we got today, I think that it would have looked better without the blue in it.  It just looks like a big blue spot in the back of the hair.  
  • cute_lina said:

GiftPrincess said:

cute_lina said:

That's a nicely decorated lair you have there!

@cute_lina

:)

thank you
    Wow totally love your lair @cute_lina!

--
    jessizoidsignatureistellaTY Jessizoid!
  • GiftPrincess said:

Zoee said:

Omg yay I requested the ombre dragon outfit!!

new dragon outfit

ombredragonoutfit

The new outfit vs. my edit! :)
    :O That is so dreamy!!! 
    @Zoee is that actually a picture you made before it came out :O?  That is so cool!!

--
    jessizoidsignatureistellaTY Jessizoid!
  • @iStella it is! :) Thanks :) I made it right after the blue/purple ombre hair was released a couple bundles ago. Thought it would be cool as an outfit too!
  • iStella said:

cute_lina said:

GiftPrincess said:

cute_lina said:

That's a nicely decorated lair you have there!

@cute_lina

:)

thank you
    Wow totally love your lair @cute_lina!
    thank you
    cutelina
  • I CRY WITH JOY ITS NOT JET BLACK ANYMORE
  • YESSSSSSSSSSS TABLESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whileyouweresleeping 2
  • Perpetual_Fighter said:

You know what would be super cute? A pastel shade of purple, blue or pink of the griffin hair! And a side bag purse of a rusted gear for the steampunk theme!!! or here are some more pics for inspiration for necklaces, bags, masks, wings, watches etc! @VFK_Mintie pass it around! XD

j4rb3oo0pe501
    M33234__99150.1509833409
    mU6ADbWK7YHqgqV5fdQQOrA
    ebbc818832e1ff844f5d1b0cf9252320
    61LJo5vvuwL._SL1001_
    s-l300
    steampunk-wings-tutorial-good-steampunk-on-pinterest-of-steampunk-wings-tutorial
    Shout out of thank you for @Perpetual_fighter

Thanks for suggesting the Clock accessory! I absolutely love it as a clock jacket! :) :) :) :) :) :)

Clock Jacket by Per 1
    Clock Jacket by Per

whileyouweresleeping 2