VFK HALLOWEEN MEMBERSHIPS ARE HERE (Bad To The Bone, Griffin, Ghost Dragon)

13

Comments

  • GiftPrincess said:


    cute_lina said:

    vfk

    cute_lina said:

    vfk

    Thanks for posting! The pop up gave me a major crash! :D Ooo,, that staircase... O.O
    your welcome 
    cutelina
  • cute_lina said:

    GiftPrincess said:


    cute_lina said:

    vfk

    cute_lina said:

    vfk

    Thanks for posting! The pop up gave me a major crash! :D Ooo,, that staircase... O.O
    your welcome 
    When you thought you're done looking but VFK won't let you. #trademustgoon

    :)


    LOOKING FOR STAIRS AND JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING. LOLOL


    ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... VFK had me at MISSCLUE <3


    Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 


    whileyouweresleeping 2
    whileyouweresleeping whileyouweresleeping 3 
  • GiftPrincess said:

    cute_lina said:

    GiftPrincess said:


    cute_lina said:

    vfk

    cute_lina said:

    vfk

    Thanks for posting! The pop up gave me a major crash! :D Ooo,, that staircase... O.O
    your welcome 
    When you thought you're done looking but VFK won't let you. #trademustgoon

    :)


    LOOKING FOR STAIRS AND JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING. LOLOL
    good luck 
    cutelina
  • New Ghost Dragon Bundle!
    5

    4

    3

    2

    1


    2018-09-13

  • Ooo…..

    5th Griffin bundle y'all!!!

    :D


    5th BUNDLE of GRIFFIN 2018 1
    5th BUNDLE of GRIFFIN 2018 2
    5th BUNDLE of GRIFFIN 2018 3
    5th BUNDLE of GRIFFIN 2018 4
    5th BUNDLE of GRIFFIN 2018 5
    5th BUNDLE of GRIFFIN 2018 


    <3 <3 <3


    ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... VFK had me at MISSCLUE <3


    Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 


    whileyouweresleeping 2
    whileyouweresleeping whileyouweresleeping 3 
  • anyone got pictures of the stuff you got from the 5th ghost dragon bundle?
  • anything new? i keep losing track of time and seems vfk keeps changing things around too
    art-starbucks 
  • 5th bundle:


    ghostDragonBundle5-4
    ghostDragonBundle5-3
    ghostDragonBundle5-2
    ghostDragonBundle5-1

    --
    jessizoidsignatureistellaTY Jessizoid!
  • Wow that is the best bundle


    2018-09-13

  • cute_lina said:

    bundle 7
    bundle 7
    bundle 7
    bundle 7

    I crashed again, LOL! Yay, thanks staff for making the lamp and another version of the chair! :)

    Thanks Lina!


    ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... VFK had me at MISSCLUE <3


    Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 


    whileyouweresleeping 2
    whileyouweresleeping whileyouweresleeping 3 
  • GiftPrincess said:


    cute_lina said:

    bundle 7
    bundle 7
    bundle 7
    bundle 7

    I crashed again, LOL! Yay, thanks staff for making the lamp and another version of the chair! :)

    Thanks Lina!
    your welcome 
    cutelina
  • I.LOVE.THESE.CHAIRS.
  • wow lina you're so fast!

    --
    jessizoidsignatureistellaTY Jessizoid!
  • @GiftPrincess did you notice they changed the back of the new dragon hair?  I'm getting a picture!

    --
    jessizoidsignatureistellaTY Jessizoid!
  • iStella said:

    @GiftPrincess did you notice they changed the back of the new dragon hair?  I'm getting a picture!

    Good eye! Only noticed it after I read your comment! :O Ok, I'll wait for your picture! :)


    ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... VFK had me at MISSCLUE <3


    Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 


    whileyouweresleeping 2
    whileyouweresleeping whileyouweresleeping 3 
  • Picture of new hair!! :O


    newdragonhair2
    newdragonhair

    --
    jessizoidsignatureistellaTY Jessizoid!
  • iStella said:

    Picture of new hair!! :O



    newdragonhair2
    newdragonhair
    Oh cute curls!!!

    And I think it got longer? :O

    That's so stunning!!! Added more volume!!!


    ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... VFK had me at MISSCLUE <3


    Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 


    whileyouweresleeping 2
    whileyouweresleeping whileyouweresleeping 3 
  • iStella said:

    wow lina you're so fast!

    thank you and I noticed the difference in the hair too. I like it a lot more now. Much prettier. 
    cutelina
  • cute_lina said:



    That's a nicely decorated lair you have there!

    @cute_lina


    :)




    ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... VFK had me at MISSCLUE <3


    Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 


    whileyouweresleeping 2
    whileyouweresleeping whileyouweresleeping 3 
  • GiftPrincess said:

    cute_lina said:



    That's a nicely decorated lair you have there!

    @cute_lina


    :)



    thank you
    cutelina
  • cute_lina said:

    bundle 8
    bundle 8
    bundle 8
    bundle 8

    I
    AM
    AMAZED!!!!!!!!


    :D

    Thanks for posting!!! :)


    ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... VFK had me at MISSCLUE <3


    Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 


    whileyouweresleeping 2
    whileyouweresleeping whileyouweresleeping 3 
  • GiftPrincess said:

    cute_lina said:

    bundle 8
    bundle 8
    bundle 8
    bundle 8

    I
    AM
    AMAZED!!!!!!!!


    :D

    Thanks for posting!!! :)
    your welcome and the new dragon outfit looks like the northern lights 
    cutelina
  • cute_lina said:

    GiftPrincess said:

    cute_lina said:

    bundle 8
    bundle 8
    bundle 8
    bundle 8

    I
    AM
    AMAZED!!!!!!!!


    :D

    Thanks for posting!!! :)
    your welcome and the new dragon outfit looks like the northern lights 
    That is stunning. This particular bundle was totally gorgeous!!! Loving the extra stair most specially, haha!


    ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... VFK had me at MISSCLUE <3


    Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 


    whileyouweresleeping 2
    whileyouweresleeping whileyouweresleeping 3 
  • Omg yay I requested the ombre dragon outfit!!



    new dragon outfit


    ombredragonoutfit


    The new outfit vs. my edit! :)
Sign In or Register to comment.