A few Valentine's Day Ideas

I love all things cute and sparkly which is why I couldn't hold back on making a Valentine's Day suggestion thread. Feel free to leave any suggestions in the comments. Enjoy! :D

Pins

Spoiler:
Heart Stamp Envelope Pin

I think it would be really fun to have a Valentine's pin in the Valentine's Exchange this year. We've never had an exchange pin before, and I think it would be cool to try something new! These might be my favourite because I love super clean, basic pins <3

envelopepin

Candy Hearts Pins

I also love these so much. Candy hearts are a classic symbol of Valentine's Day and I think they'd be so cute as pins (tbh I want them all). I was thinking... another thing we've never had is a Scavenger Hunt pin prize, and since Scavenger Hunts tend to have the same prize in different colours released every few days, I think these would be PERFECT. (If I had a purple candy heart pin I'd never wanna take it off)

candyheartpins

Sparkly Heart Pin

Just like the emoji ;)

sparklyheartpin

Furniture

Spoiler:

Heart Light Strings

These would be cute as arches but also in the same style as the Christmas light strings!

heartstringlights

Rose Bears

rosebears

Heart Shaped Tealights

hearttealights

Heart Shaped Chandelier

heartchandelier

Clothing

Spoiler:

Heart Shaped Carry-Able Lollipops

I'd love to have cute carry-able heart shaped lollipops! Maybe as a Valentine's Day surprise (kinda like the St. Patrick's Day surprise last year of the carry-able clover and St. Patrick's bear). Purple, blue, red, and pink :)

heartlollipops

Heart Shaped Shoulder Bags

heartpurses

Comments

• Having scavenger hunt pins would be awesome! It would be cool if the sparkles on the emoji pin were animated (kind of like the way the heirloom pins). You mentioned the St. Patrick Day clover and bear, and I was thinking it would be cute if the rose bears you suggested were hold-able as well. The purses are adorable and we definitely need more variety in that area. I love all of your suggestions! I hope they are integrated into the game. :)
  • I absolutely love everything you suggested, I'm a big sap for valentines day themed items. I would never take off the green candy heart that has "xoxo". I think the scavenger hunt pin prize would be a fun twist in the game, plus it makes the pin available to everyone if they want to complete the hunt. 

snip_20190608133859
    A big thank you to @purrfect for drawing my wonderful signature!
  • sugarandcoffee said:

I absolutely love everything you suggested, I'm a big sap for valentines day themed items. I would never take off the green candy heart that has "xoxo". I think the scavenger hunt pin prize would be a fun twist in the game, plus it makes the pin available to everyone if they want to complete the hunt. 

TOTALLY AGREE!!
  • Holden said:

Having scavenger hunt pins would be awesome! It would be cool if the sparkles on the emoji pin were animated (kind of like the way the heirloom pins). You mentioned the St. Patrick Day clover and bear, and I was thinking it would be cute if the rose bears you suggested were hold-able as well. The purses are adorable and we definitely need more variety in that area. I love all of your suggestions! I hope they are integrated into the game. :)

I was thinking the exact same thing about the sparkly pin being animated — “like the heirloom pins” is a great way to put it.
    I think VFK is starting to realize how much we like carry-able items so that would be awesome!
    sugarandcoffee said:

I absolutely love everything you suggested, I'm a big sap for valentines day themed items. I would never take off the green candy heart that has "xoxo". I think the scavenger hunt pin prize would be a fun twist in the game, plus it makes the pin available to everyone if they want to complete the hunt. 

Exactly! I just think since candy hearts come in so many colours and sayings, it makes so much sense for them to be scavenger prizes. I feel like a lot of the time cute pins can be hard to get (aside from quest pins of course) so I like your availability comment. :)
  • edited January 2019
    I can't really recall the scavenger hunt prize ever being a pin, so this would be a nice change of pace from the usual rewards. I also like the purse idea because we hardly have any purses in the game. I would also like some heart shaped earrings/necklace to go with it or a heart shaped hair clip. 
    cutelina
  • These are all really nice suggestions :) I especially hope that VFK makes the heart-shaped purses, they are ADORABLE!!
  • @Strawberryicecream Thanks :)

@cute_lina hair clips are a cute idea! maybe the valentine's ballgown "hat" could be a couple hair clips (berrets) with hearts on them
  • Zoee said:

@Strawberryicecream Thanks :)

@cute_lina hair clips are a cute idea! maybe the valentine's ballgown "hat" could be a couple hair clips (berrets) with hearts on them
    thank you. that would be adorable. I can imagine something like a big heart with a little heart next to it or the side of it. The little heart could also overlap the big one a little. 
    cutelina
  • @cute_lina

I like all of these! Especially the design on the pink ones

hearthairclips
  • Zoee said:

@cute_lina

I like all of these! Especially the design on the pink ones

hearthairclips
    those are all really nice. I really like the pink ones and the white ones. 
    cutelina
  • OMG SOOOO CUTE!!!!!

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • Another idea, I think it was around Valentine's Day when VFK released those craftable friendship bracelets (I could be totally wrong) & also in Space Month when they released the craftable astrological sign tee shirts, but these are kinda the same idea as those: Craftable charm bracelets with charms of the birthstones so we can rep our birth month!

My inspiration: 

birthstonebears
  • We got Scavenger candy heart pins!!! :)
  • oh gosh so sweet :) i love those bears
    and congrats on getting the candy heart pins 
    :)>-
    monkeytropics
    THANK YOU TACOCAT!!
    If you're looking for a signature pic or profile pic, just contact Taco because she's the best artist EVER!
  • Well they're not chandeliers but definitely inspired :)

heartchandeliers

heartdividers
  • Yay, are those the new dividers? I'll buy them when I get on!!!!

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • Oh yes they're lovely!  Great twist on the dividers. :)

Ask before taking.
  • We got a heart purse!!! :)