VFK HALLOWEEN MEMBERSHIPS ARE HERE (Bad To The Bone, Griffin, Ghost Dragon)

Comments

• edited December 2018
    Wow you are so totally fast @cute_lina!  Loved the finale! 
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• I'm in love with the pin!!!! I'll trade anyone for theres!!!!!! xD 
  • edited December 2018
    GiftPrincess said:

Perpetual_Fighter said:

You know what would be super cute? A pastel shade of purple, blue or pink of the griffin hair! And a side bag purse of a rusted gear for the steampunk theme!!! or here are some more pics for inspiration for necklaces, bags, masks, wings, watches etc! @VFK_Mintie pass it around! XD

steampunk-wings-tutorial-good-steampunk-on-pinterest-of-steampunk-wings-tutorial

That steampunk wing jetpack is awesome… this would make for a unique jetpack option with the Jetpack Epic Enchantment @VFK_MINTIE @VFK_ENIGMA  Space Month
  • Pretty satisfied with the very last bundle! :)

Thank you VFK STAFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE BED...……………… - bow -

I'm stuck on loving furniture right now but everything has been unique! From the 2 face paints, to the pencil accessory, hairs to the pin to everything furniture...… <3

I keep hearing from people that this bundle is way different from what VFK use to make and I agree. It's a one of a kind. Sorry to see it go but I know this ain't be the last I will see of this style. ;)

GRIFFIN DAY BED

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • GiftPrincess said:

Pretty satisfied with the very last bundle! :)

Thank you VFK STAFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE BED...……………… - bow -

I'm stuck on loving furniture right now but everything has been unique! From the 2 face paints, to the pencil accessory, hairs to the pin to everything furniture...… <3

I keep hearing from people that this bundle is way different from what VFK use to make and I agree. It's a one of a kind. Sorry to see it go but I know this ain't be the last I will see of this style. ;)

GRIFFIN DAY BED
    This bundle is really unique : )  There is no other furniture in VFK that looks like this.  The dev's did an amazing bundle with the steampunk furniture and clothes :)
  • iStella said:

Wow you are so totally fast @cute_lina!  Loved the finale! 
    Thank you, I am really sad this bundle is over. I am glad they went big with this last bundle and I love most of the items I got from this membership. I really hope they bring this membership back in the future because I feel like there is a lot more they could do with the theme. 
    cutelina
  • It would be nice to be able to actually sit in the daybed or on the stools
  • I love the red color too, it's so vibrant. 

Hoping they fix the daybed and stools from the Griffin bundle so we can actually sit on them. These new daybeds are sweet!!
  • I've already expressed how much I LOVE the last griffin bundle, but I'd thought I'd repeat it here. It's just so great! I'm so sad that it's over. I agree with @Fonna about being able to sit on the daybed and stools. 

I liked the last ghost dragon bundle as well, especially the daybed and hair. I would really like to see that new hairstyle in other colors, specifically black--SOLID black, NOT ombre. 

Great work developers! :D
  • edited December 2018

Griffin Day Bed Collage

My last comparison photo! The wee picture I found in the vast internet compared to VFK graphics. I personally loved that it isn't too bright. I also love that they changed the print to gears, lessened the pillows, add more gears in important places but still retained the structure & the giant clock face! I'm really amazed how the graphic artist team can re-create inspirations we post here in this forum & add their magic. I'm really happy with the end results.

Like @Holden and @cute_lina says here and in game, its sad to see it go but I can rest in the fact that there will be Griffin/s part 2 (I'm hoping Hipogriff mounts) in the future and  we have steampunk related rooms we can venture into in game, i.e. Trojan Horse, Wayle Trader Room and Miss Clue Clock Tower! Anything with gears and clock and all that amazing stuff. :D

I would have loved it to be the highest tier membership and that we could keep receiving stuff out from its style. I can see how many more could be made under this theme. I'm hoping it will come back again and I don't mind if its "every" Halloween as I see it as spooky and quirky at the same time. :P

Thank you for the fun run! You did well VFK! :)

<3

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Yes, I totally agree.  This was a fantastic package and a lot of fun.  Thank you VFK staff !
  • upsettiThe bed works and I notice they sit differently. 
    cutelina
  • cute_lina said:

upsettiThe bed works and I notice they sit differently. 

I noticed that it has a "sit" option and it wouldn't let me sit! Thanks for discovering for us! Very nice! Maybe that ghost dragon furni is just an appetizer. I think Phoenix didn't get an official bed till later in the bundle period.

I'm gonna try other pajamas and gold stamps... Will post pictures later. :)

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • GiftPrincess said:

cute_lina said:

upsettiThe bed works and I notice they sit differently. 

I noticed that it has a "sit" option and it wouldn't let me sit! Thanks for discovering for us! Very nice! Maybe that ghost dragon furni is just an appetizer. I think Phoenix didn't get an official bed till later in the bundle period.

I'm gonna try other pajamas and gold stamps... Will post pictures later. :)

I tried a few different outfits and the griffin bed seems to only work with outfits that actually sit down. Your welcome and I guess so. Still kinda strange that it looks like a bed, but doesn't entirely function as one.
    cutelina
  • See now this is amazing to me. I love the colors of this room!  Boy I would REALLY love hair the same color as this furniture.
  • ugh wish they would go back to the ruby hair style
  • FracturedMemories said:

ugh wish they would go back to the ruby hair style

I prefer the updo mostly because we have so many more long styles than not, although the ruby is nice too. Maybe we will continue to see both styles? 
  • cute_lina said:

christmas bundle #4
    christmas bundle #4
    christmas bundle #4
    christmas bundle #4

Very regal! Love the contrasting colors of the gold with that dark sea green color!

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • I love that chandelier! ^^

Ask before taking.
  • oh wow two of my suggestions! love the stained glass windows and pond/waterfalls
  • Bravo VFK! Love this bundle. The waterfalls are amazing, hopeful to get another set in one of the remaining bundles!!  =D>
  • Fabulous bundle! I love the colors!
  • edited January 2019
    Here are some clothing that can sit on beds! Will update with a follow up post for other clothing!

NIXIE CLOTHING SET

Nixie Valentine Beach Design

BED CLOTHES

Nixie Valentine Designs

BED CLOTHES 1

Nixie Valentine Surf Designs

BED CLOTHES 2

Nixie Summer Fashions

BED CLOTHES 3

Nixie (anything top) with Nixie Beach Designs - Shorts

BED CLOTHES 4

Nixie Valentine Beach Designs

BED CLOTHES 5

SURVIVAL SET

Ultimate Survival

BED CLOTHES 6

PEGASUS + OLYMPIAN PYJAMAS SET

Spoiler:

Pegasus Pyjama

BED CLOTHES 7

BED CLOTHES 8

Fonna said:

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • cute_lina said:

christmas bundle #4
    christmas bundle #4
    christmas bundle #4
    christmas bundle #4
    christmas bundle #4
    christmas bundle #4Everything

cute_lina said:

christmas bundle #4
    christmas bundle #4
    christmas bundle #4
    christmas bundle #4
    christmas bundle #4
    christmas bundle #4

Everything in this bundle is glorious and wow 6 bundle updates? That's so neat!

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve