VFK HALLOWEEN MEMBERSHIPS ARE HERE (Bad To The Bone, Griffin, Ghost Dragon)

Comments

• Zoee said:

Omg yay I requested the ombre dragon outfit!!

new dragon outfit

ombredragonoutfit

The new outfit vs. my edit! :)
    :O That is so dreamy!!! 

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • I love the new hair for boys with the griffin! I think only girls should get ombre from now on though... the ombre look just doesn't seem to fit with any of the boy styles because theyre short!    I love the girls ombre though! 
  • FracturedMemories said:

I love the new hair for boys with the griffin! I think only girls should get ombre from now on though... the ombre look just doesn't seem to fit with any of the boy styles because theyre short!    I love the girls ombre though! 

FracturedMemories said:

I love the new hair for boys with the griffin! I think only girls should get ombre from now on though... the ombre look just doesn't seem to fit with any of the boy styles because theyre short!    I love the girls ombre though! 

Thanks for the input! So you prefer just solid hair with maybe some streaks of highlights or shine or just matte solid color? 

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • @GiftPrincess  So, for example, with the hair that we got today, I think that it would have looked better without the blue in it.  It just looks like a big blue spot in the back of the hair.  
  • cute_lina said:

GiftPrincess said:

cute_lina said:

That's a nicely decorated lair you have there!

@cute_lina

:)

thank you
    Wow totally love your lair @cute_lina!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• GiftPrincess said:

Zoee said:

Omg yay I requested the ombre dragon outfit!!

new dragon outfit

ombredragonoutfit

The new outfit vs. my edit! :)
    :O That is so dreamy!!! 
    @Zoee is that actually a picture you made before it came out :O?  That is so cool!!
    --

• @iStella it is! :) Thanks :) I made it right after the blue/purple ombre hair was released a couple bundles ago. Thought it would be cool as an outfit too!
  • iStella said:

cute_lina said:

GiftPrincess said:

cute_lina said:

That's a nicely decorated lair you have there!

@cute_lina

:)

thank you
    Wow totally love your lair @cute_lina!
    thank you
    cutelina
  • I CRY WITH JOY ITS NOT JET BLACK ANYMORE
  • YESSSSSSSSSSS TABLESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Perpetual_Fighter said:

You know what would be super cute? A pastel shade of purple, blue or pink of the griffin hair! And a side bag purse of a rusted gear for the steampunk theme!!! or here are some more pics for inspiration for necklaces, bags, masks, wings, watches etc! @VFK_Mintie pass it around! XD

j4rb3oo0pe501
    M33234__99150.1509833409
    mU6ADbWK7YHqgqV5fdQQOrA
    ebbc818832e1ff844f5d1b0cf9252320
    61LJo5vvuwL._SL1001_
    s-l300
    steampunk-wings-tutorial-good-steampunk-on-pinterest-of-steampunk-wings-tutorial
    Shout out of thank you for @Perpetual_fighter

Thanks for suggesting the Clock accessory! I absolutely love it as a clock jacket! :) :) :) :) :) :)

Clock Jacket by Per 1
    Clock Jacket by Per

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • @GiftPrincess omg I’m so glad they made something I suggested! Yay! Makes me happy :)
  • I’d really love hair the color of the ghost dragon furniture.
  • ok vfk I will allow the lateness of this bundle to slide because you gave me a new outfit.bundle 11
    bundle 11
    cutelina
  • I feel like they’re focusing on the griffin bundles way more than the ghost dragon ones. Like, the stuff in the griffin looks like it had more thought and effort put into it. Kinda strange since it was less expensive but idk kinda feels like the ghost dragon was rip off so far
  • cute_lina said:

ok vfk I will allow the lateness of this bundle to slide because you gave me a new outfit.bundle 11
    bundle 11

Thanks @cute_lina !
    --

• edited December 2018
    I totally agree @zoee although I think that is because VFK puts more effort into the ending bundles, the griffin bundle that just came out is the second to the last, but its only the middle of the bundles for the dragon.  So really the dragon is still the griffin bundle about #9

I can't wait to see what they do when the dragon bundle gets close to it's end!

Spoiler:
    bundle 9
    bundle 9
    bundle 9
    bundle 9

Maybe we should suggest some items for the Dragon Bundles!
    --

• iStella said:

cute_lina said:

ok vfk I will allow the lateness of this bundle to slide because you gave me a new outfit.bundle 11
    bundle 11

Thanks @cute_lina !
    no problem and I seen a lot of suggestions for what could be included in the griffin bundle. I haven't really seen as many for the ghost dragon but I could be wrong about that. I do agree the griffin items have been better and I think part of the reason for that is the more obvious theme the griffin bundle has compared to the ghost dragon. The griffin bundle is streampunk while the ghost dragon is well ghost theme so maybe they don't quiet know what to do with a ghost theme that they haven't already done before. 
    cutelina
  • @iStella yeah, I’m banking on them stepping up for the ghost dragon bundles once the griffin ones end. just my thoughts so far
  • cute_lina said:

bundle 11
    bundle 11

Loving the uniform elegant look of the Ghost Dragon furniture!

cute_lina said:

bundle 11

Ok I love that new umbrella! :D

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • @GiftPrincess I love that bed and hair Bundle #12
    cutelina
  • Totally love the ruby red color!!
    --

• cute_lina said:

Bundle #12
    Bundle #12
    Bundle #12
    Bundle #12
    Bundle #12

Sorry I missed this post!

I just saw the day bed in PirateBoi's trade room, lol!

MY GOODNESS, it kinda looks like the day bed I suggested!!!

Also yes, the hair is giving that 2016 Dragon vibe! :O 

Now I'm getting excited to see GRIFFIN'S VERY LAST BUNDLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TY Lina for posting and tagging me! 

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve