Secret Santa!

2»

Comments

• Secret santas are a totally great idea! I'm going to give gifts to both the names given to me!

--
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• I'm also doing both names! 
  • edited December 2018
    @NeonHearts I love your idea!  That seems like the best solution!  I'm doing both names!

Merry Christmas!

Mew =^.^=

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • I might just do one of the names I got because I haven't seen the other person in the game in days and I have idea when I might see them again. 
    cutelina
  • i'll do both as well

• Oh I was a little confused for a minute lol. Seeing as I was given two names, I will go ahead and give them both a gift! :)

Merry Christmas Everyone!!
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • I'll also give both names a gift :) merry early Xmas! 
  • edited December 2018
    Awww everyone is so nice here on VFK!!!!  I love you guys, you really bring Christmas alive! :)

MERRY CHIRSTMAS!  Here is a picture for you all

merry-christmas

~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • I will be giving both names a gift as well! Happy Holidays!
    Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
    76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540
  • I'll be sending a gift to both of my giftees as well, merry christmas everyone :) Now to figure out what Im going to give them....

• Hello all! 

Not sure if Sporty will be on, but i'll have a clone in a room labeled "Secret Santa Gift Exchange" all day as long as i don't get DC (I will check on it here and there to make sure) for people who need to send out gifts but don't have their ppl on their list.  

I also tried to sent up an event for tonight, but it hasn't been approved.  
  • Don't forget to send your Secret Santa presents! 

I've been hearing around that quite a few people haven't received anything yet.

Merry Christmas!
  • I sent my 2 gifts!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!