Secret Santa!

edited November 2018 in General
It's officially Christmas season, and obviously, everyone knows what secret Santa is! In all the secret Santas I have participated in (vfk&actual life ha) I have always felt appreciated and thought of when I receive my present! So why not make a secret Santa for us forum users!! It's super simple to sign up! Just comment down below you wish to participate, and I will PM your information (deadline, rules, etc) 
Keep in mind you don't have to "splurge" I personally like things that really are "significant" to a person, so try to keep in mind the person you get interests, likes&dislikes, etc. Try and be creative with this and not just give someone a last minute random thing from victorian imports : | .  Tell your friends so the can sign up!! 

Cmment below and I will PM you ALL the information!!

DEADLINE FOR SIGNING UP: DECEMBER 5TH 2018

MISSCLUESIGN.#4

Comments

• OMG I love this! Sign me up please :)

2OSDF15XRKIZ

THANK YOU TACOCAT FOR MY AMAZING BIRTHDAY DRAWING!
    HUGS buddy! :'D

• Hey! I would ♥ to sign up. This is a really awesome idea SportyChic!
  • Awesome idea! I love secret santas! I'll join! :D
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • I want to do this. This sounds like fun.
    cutelina
  • I haven't done a VFK secret santa in YEARS! Sign me up!
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    If you'd like a signature similar to mine, please message me! I take requests!
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• I would love to join!
    Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
    76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540
  • I'll join in! 
  • I'd like to join as well! Merry Christmas everyone!
    "I'll do it over, no matter how many times it takes. The one path that will save you from this destiny of despair. Madoka, my one and my only friend. I don't care because if it's for you, I'll stay trapped in this endless maze... Forever." 
    -Homura Akemi, Puella Magi Madoka Magica
  • sign me up this sounds so cute 

• Sign me up! Sounds like fun :)

• Sign me up too
  • Love this idea, sign me up please:)
  • Sounds fun! Sign me up!
                                                     tumblr_ovvwpyD5ik1s9fxalo1_500
  • 3 days left to sign up and participate!! : )

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • i'll join
  • I'll join, sounds like fun!
  • Me to! I am in!!! :)
    bd95c5fe7175cdaddea9d8be2191da8a_original
  • Hope I'm not too late! Sign me up
  • yes I want to be a secret santa!!!! Sign me up :)
  • count me in too please!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• @HUJI wants to join. 
    cutelina
  • If I could still enter I would so love that!

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • I want to be a secret santa!

~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • I  love this idea! Count me in
  • Tomorrow is going to be the last day to sign up for the Secret Santa! We have tons of people participating! If you happen to be seeing this at 3 am Dec 6th ou can still sign up lol, i'm like that sometimes too!

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • Hi everyone!  Sportychic is back!  I thought since @FracturedMemories was so thoughtful and sent everyone a person while she was gone that we could just make it a double secret santa and send something to both the people we were given!  What does everyone think?

• NeonHearts said:

Hi everyone!  Sportychic is back!  I thought since @FracturedMemories was so thoughtful and sent everyone a person while she was gone that we could just make it a double secret santa and send something to both the people we were given!  What does everyone think?

There were a couple of people that PM'd me saying they couldn't comment, or just simply wanted to join after the deadline so I went ahead and added them in. So they won't be able to do that second secret santa, so if you do don't forget to do this one, I don't want them feeling left out LOL 

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • SportyChic said:

NeonHearts said:

Hi everyone!  Sportychic is back!  I thought since @FracturedMemories was so thoughtful and sent everyone a person while she was gone that we could just make it a double secret santa and send something to both the people we were given!  What does everyone think?

There were a couple of people that PM'd me saying they couldn't comment, or just simply wanted to join after the deadline so I went ahead and added them in. So they won't be able to do that second secret santa, so if you do don't forget to do this one, I don't want them feeling left out LOL 
    oh thats right!  although since it's christmas i think it's fun to give 2 people gifts!  I will see if they are on my list!
  • Sorry for the confusion everyone! 

The day that I sent everyone a name, I had done so because I know that many people were anticipating a name, update, or at least something.  I had assumed that Sporty had been really busy given the season of holidays, finals, etc.  That being said, I would say that it is up to you in what you wish to do with the name that I gave you, but I would suggest letting it be known what you will do!  I did also message Sporty letting her know that I had gone ahead and sent out names, but like she said, others had asked to be included.  

I just wasn't sure what was going to be happening since, now 6 days late, we are finally hearing something! 

I hope everyone has a GREAT Christmas/holiday!