Secret Santa!

edited November 2018 in General
It's officially Christmas season, and obviously, everyone knows what secret Santa is! In all the secret Santas I have participated in (vfk&actual life ha) I have always felt appreciated and thought of when I receive my present! So why not make a secret Santa for us forum users!! It's super simple to sign up! Just comment down below you wish to participate, and I will PM your information (deadline, rules, etc) 
Keep in mind you don't have to "splurge" I personally like things that really are "significant" to a person, so try to keep in mind the person you get interests, likes&dislikes, etc. Try and be creative with this and not just give someone a last minute random thing from victorian imports : | .  Tell your friends so the can sign up!! 

Cmment below and I will PM you ALL the information!!

DEADLINE FOR SIGNING UP: DECEMBER 5TH 2018

MISSCLUESIGN.#4

Comments

• OMG I love this! Sign me up please :)
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • Hey! I would ♥ to sign up. This is a really awesome idea SportyChic!
  • Awesome idea! I love secret santas! I'll join! :D
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • I want to do this. This sounds like fun.
    cutelina
  • I haven't done a VFK secret santa in YEARS! Sign me up!
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    If you'd like a signature similar to mine, please message me! I take requests!
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• I would love to join!
    Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
    76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540
  • I'll join in! 
  • I'd like to join as well! Merry Christmas everyone!
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • sign me up this sounds so cute 

• Sign me up! Sounds like fun :)

• Sign me up too
  • Love this idea, sign me up please:)
  • Sounds fun! Sign me up!

bepannah01
  • 3 days left to sign up and participate!! : )

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • i'll join
  • I'll join, sounds like fun!
  • Me to! I am in!!! :)
    bd95c5fe7175cdaddea9d8be2191da8a_original
  • Hope I'm not too late! Sign me up
  • yes I want to be a secret santa!!!! Sign me up :)
  • count me in too please!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• @HUJI wants to join. 
    cutelina
  • If I could still enter I would so love that!

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • I want to be a secret santa!

~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • I  love this idea! Count me in
  • Tomorrow is going to be the last day to sign up for the Secret Santa! We have tons of people participating! If you happen to be seeing this at 3 am Dec 6th ou can still sign up lol, i'm like that sometimes too!

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • Hi everyone!  Sportychic is back!  I thought since @FracturedMemories was so thoughtful and sent everyone a person while she was gone that we could just make it a double secret santa and send something to both the people we were given!  What does everyone think?

• NeonHearts said:

Hi everyone!  Sportychic is back!  I thought since @FracturedMemories was so thoughtful and sent everyone a person while she was gone that we could just make it a double secret santa and send something to both the people we were given!  What does everyone think?

There were a couple of people that PM'd me saying they couldn't comment, or just simply wanted to join after the deadline so I went ahead and added them in. So they won't be able to do that second secret santa, so if you do don't forget to do this one, I don't want them feeling left out LOL 

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • SportyChic said:

NeonHearts said:

Hi everyone!  Sportychic is back!  I thought since @FracturedMemories was so thoughtful and sent everyone a person while she was gone that we could just make it a double secret santa and send something to both the people we were given!  What does everyone think?

There were a couple of people that PM'd me saying they couldn't comment, or just simply wanted to join after the deadline so I went ahead and added them in. So they won't be able to do that second secret santa, so if you do don't forget to do this one, I don't want them feeling left out LOL 
    oh thats right!  although since it's christmas i think it's fun to give 2 people gifts!  I will see if they are on my list!
  • Sorry for the confusion everyone! 

The day that I sent everyone a name, I had done so because I know that many people were anticipating a name, update, or at least something.  I had assumed that Sporty had been really busy given the season of holidays, finals, etc.  That being said, I would say that it is up to you in what you wish to do with the name that I gave you, but I would suggest letting it be known what you will do!  I did also message Sporty letting her know that I had gone ahead and sent out names, but like she said, others had asked to be included.  

I just wasn't sure what was going to be happening since, now 6 days late, we are finally hearing something! 

I hope everyone has a GREAT Christmas/holiday!