Christmas Master Post!

Hey everyone!  I just wanted to get a master post of Christmas ideas started!  Throughout the season I might add more things here and there.  Feel free to add your ideas as well!  

Disclaimer: DO NOT FIGHT ON MY POST.  I really do not want this thread to be taken down.  That being said, if you have negative comments, either say them in a nice way or better yet, refrain from saying them whatsoever.  
All of my pictures came from google and I own none of them! 
Christmas onesies!
(Possibly for presents, or even have these opposed to the yearly ugly christmas sweaters from the shops!)
Spoiler:
green plaid Red-and-White-Ugly-Christmas-Pajama-Suit-with-Hood reindeer Santa

So, I wasn't able to find a picture of this that I liked enough, but carryable sacks of toys! (they would be a jacket like the backpacks)

Plaid Santa hats!
Spoiler:
santa hat

Possibilities for host hats! 
Spoiler:
host hat host hat1 hosthat hosthat1

Christmas Decor!

• Garland! (Green, green w/ snow, white)
  • Inflatable Santa (Maybe one of him coming out of the chimney with his sack of toys?)
  • Inflatable snowman
  • Light up trees! 
  • White Christmas lights (We have multicolored and all of the other colors, but not white! The white is just so elegant and would look GREAT on builds!)
  • Christmas light strands with bigger bulbs! (So, bigger and more round basically like Christmas bulbs; maybe some with snowflake lights? These can be in blue, and white. Candy cane lights, etc)
  • etc. 
Spoiler:
decor1 tree

Comments

• WOW I love these ideas!! Christmas onsies would be so awesome!!!!

• Another idea that I came up with is Christmas around the world!  
    We can celebrate or at least get items that involve all of the different countries and how they celebrate Christmas! 

• I feel like we have white christmas lights? Or do you mean the string be white? Or am I thinking of crystal...?
  • You mean I can't square up with you and fight you? lolololololol 

JOKING

Joking aside, yes more Christmas light decors like last year's Christmas melodies would be great. They're my favorite bunch.

Also ooo that Christmas ornament topiary you posted looks neat!!!

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • Kitten said:

I feel like we have white christmas lights? Or do you mean the string be white? Or am I thinking of crystal...?

You are right! I found that out afterwards.  But, I decided to leave it for the other light ideas I had there! 
  • edited November 2018

Palm Trees with white Christmas Lights Wrapped all around them
    Station Wagon with Christmas Tree on top of it
    Christmas Style Colonial Walls Wreaths already in windows, Icicle lights hanging from the roof edges 
    Larger Wreaths
    Rustic Christmas Decorations

Christmas Candle Jars

44986429_971786356339833_564368258996633600_n

Some ideas I posted on the devblog
  • So, to expand on Christmas around the world (I got all of my information from this site for the most part; https://www.whychristmas.com/cultures/)

I don't expect EVERY country to be done, but adding some in would be fun for everyone to embrace their nationalities, as well as getting some learning in on the history and traditions of other countries during the holidays! 

• ITALY
    Now, I may be biased here, but Italy has such a cute story!  
    "On Epiphany night, children believe that an old witch called, "La Befana" brings presents for them.  The story
    about La Befana bringing presents is very similar to the story of Babushka. Children put up stocking by the
    fireplace for La Befana to fill.  She is known to always sweep the floors of the homes she visits to "sweep away
    the problems" that the houses she visits each yeah had.  
    So, some ideas for this include 
    * Craftable stockings that we can hang on walls (Befana Stockings) 
    Maybe if you have them hung in your login room, you can get an extra gift?

• Philipines 
    * @GiftPrincess posted an AWESOME idea as to how the Philipines celebrate Christmas with their lantern
    festivals!  That being said, I'll direct you to HER post about that! 

• Iceland
    * The Jólasveinar are thought of as playful imps or elves who like lots to eat and playing little tricks on people.
    They leave little presents for children in shoes placed on the windowsill. If children have been naughty, they 
    might leave a potato or little message telling them to be good. They start going home on Christmas Day, with 
    the last one leaving on Þrettándinn. 
    Their names are: 
    Stekkjarstaur - Gimpy
    Giljagaur - Gully Imp
    Stúfur - Itty Bitty
    Þvörusleikir - Pot Scraper Licker 
    Pottasleikir - Pot Licker 
    Askasleikir - Bowl Licker 
    Hurðaskellir - Door Slammer 
    Skyrgámur - Skyr Gobbler (Skyr, an Icelandic yoghurt) 
    Bjúgnakrækir - Sausage Snatcher 
    Gluggagægir - Window Peeper 
    GáttaÞefur - Doorway Sniffer 
    Ketkrókur - Meat Hooker 
    Kertasníkir - Candle Beggar

• Russia
    * Russia has a similar story to Italy's La Befana, but, they have the Babushka.  She delivers duty toys that she 
    cleaned up to give to young children!  

If anyone would like to browse that link and expand on other countries or give ideas on the countries i already discussed, feel free! 
  • To add another idea to the Christmas around the world, since many of the stories are so similar, we could do Christmas mini-quests based on those countries traditions and get pins with that countries version of Santa claus, or something that signifies that countries christmas! 
  • Onesies!!
  • WOw just wow so cool!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• So, I know I mostly said this out of spite on the Halloween discussions, but I'm legit rooting for Baby Grinch to be added somehow into VFK. Please let me have a Baby Grinch.

baby grinch
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    If you'd like a signature similar to mine, please message me! I take requests!
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• Jessizoid said:

So, I know I mostly said this out of spite on the Halloween discussions, but I'm legit rooting for Baby Grinch to be added somehow into VFK. Please let me have a Baby Grinch.

baby grinch
    imagine being able to get him as a toy from the christmas shop.
    cutelina
  • they made the one host hat! 
  • Woooottt, we like it!!! Nice host hunt hat!!!

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • @sugarandcoffee  It's in the comments of this post! I had added more ideas to the original post. 
  • edited December 2018
    @FracturedMemories 

Like I was saying on the other post, instead of doing Christmas around the Globe through mini quests, maybe we could make it as our next advent calendar. :) 

The different doors can have a combination of different things such as clothing, animated pins, and paintings that are native to each country that is chosen for "Christmas around the Globe". 

Each number can also be written in the language that's spoken in the country. 

Here's a rough example of your La Befana stocking idea: 

Screen Shot 2018-12-19 at 2 (1)
    Screen Shot 2018-12-19 at 2 (2)
    Screen Shot 2018-12-19 at 2

snip_20190608133859
    A big thank you to @purrfect for drawing my wonderful signature!
  • @angelwaterfairy This one :)

snip_20190608133859
    A big thank you to @purrfect for drawing my wonderful signature!