HUGE Starry Christmas Lanterns!!! :) :) :)

THERE ARE A MILLION DESIGNS ON THE WEB. And I tried to save the ones I think would look basic enough to embrace the pretty properties of these special lanterns from Philippines!

Love how bright and colorful and festive they are! It reminds me of the Blinking Glass Snowflake and Blinking Glass Christmas Tree that we already have in game! :D

And just like last year's Christmas puzzle lamp - Victorian Christmas Star (which is a great tree topper), I would like them to be huge in size especially if they will have details! 

Nothing screams Christmas like a bunch of colorful starry bright festive lanterns!

Philippines Christmas Lanterns

tumblr_lu1dizfPxl1qf2geqo1_500

_1_
0e402b74f6844af0b0acd2086c4203e6
04_christmas_lantern_designs_ideas
122412Filipino_Christmas_parol
4209909_f260
6760416_f1024
82617619_68a7daee69
321304895_eb5efc84b4_b
beautiful_philippines_05
e91957e10964e4c914b33b32dafa974e
maxresdefault
Parol 01
Parol Philippines
Parol
parol2
Philippines_Events_Christmas-2
snowfall-5120x2880-christmas-lantern-winter-bokeh-5k-3997
Starwithlights_zpsc3f0fc42
thUKZ8TMUA
thW5TBNZFH 

:D :D :D 

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
tazzie grinzzzz by moi
Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
surfer and her secrets lol
G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
mrs claus lovvvve
mrs claus 2022 music question

Comments

• I would LOVE to see these as buyable Christmas decorations!! Gold stamps, member specials, collectables... I would buy a ton of these!!

Maybe this year's Christmas tree star could look like one of these? I think almost all of the star-toppers in the past have been either gold or silver.
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    If you'd like a signature similar to mine, please message me! I take requests!
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• ooooo these are so pretty!!!! Yes we need many decorations like this!
  • WOWWW!! YESS we need this!!!

• Jessizoid said:

I would LOVE to see these as buyable Christmas decorations!! Gold stamps, member specials, collectables... I would buy a ton of these!!

Maybe this year's Christmas tree star could look like one of these? I think almost all of the star-toppers in the past have been either gold or silver.

Yes Jessizoid I agree! 

Here's what I think on different category level:

As a GAME PRIZE: Doable but gonna drive me crazy!!! 8-}
    As an ANTIQUE: Forget hoarding, it will be rare and prolly will only be a one to few designs. :-B
    As a CHRISTMAS MELODY PRIZE: Feeling half and half since I want a couple of designs and not just one but I also love doing Christmas melodies. :-SS 
    As a SUNDAY QUEST: They usually only make you choose between 2 designs, so maybe yes but yes easy to obtain. I-)
    As a COLLECTIBLE: Yes definitely when I'm not broke, but maybe make it a minimum of 15,000 - 20,000 maximum credit range. Still broke from contest though so... Hmmm...  :-\" 
    As a HOST PRIZE: Again it will be only a few design unless they give them out as a set like 7 pieces per set is ideal in my book. ;;) 
    As a GOLD STAMPS ITEM: Now we're talking. Much doable than game prizes and etc. :)>- 
    As a BUYABLE ITEM: Yes to the highest level, this will be the BESTEST OPTION EVER.. If this happens, we can hoard them over and over or even if it retires, stock up for the next 5 years. LOL! :x 

[-O< 

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • GiftPrincess said:

Jessizoid said:

I would LOVE to see these as buyable Christmas decorations!! Gold stamps, member specials, collectables... I would buy a ton of these!!

Yes Jessizoid I agree! 

Here's what I think on different category level:

As a GAME PRIZE: Doable but gonna drive me crazy!!! 8-}
    As an ANTIQUE: Forget hoarding, it will be rare and prolly will only be a one to few designs. :-B
    As a CHRISTMAS MELODY PRIZE: Feeling half and half since I want a couple of designs and not just one but I also love doing Christmas melodies. :-SS 
    As a SUNDAY QUEST: They usually only make you choose between 2 designs, so maybe yes but yes easy to obtain. I-)
    As a COLLECTIBLE: Yes definitely when I'm not broke, but maybe make it a minimum of 15,000 - 20,000 maximum credit range. Still broke from contest though so... Hmmm...  :-\" 
    As a HOST PRIZE: Again it will be only a few design unless they give them out as a set like 7 pieces per set is ideal in my book. ;;) 
    As a GOLD STAMPS ITEM: Now we're talking. Much doable than game prizes and etc. :)>- 
    As a BUYABLE ITEM: Yes to the highest level, this will be the BESTEST OPTION EVER.. If this happens, we can hoard them over and over or even if it retires, stock up for the next 5 years. LOL! :x 

[-O< 
    Oof, lol, I forgot to mention some other things (because sleepy brain): 

As a PUZZLE LAMP: Maybe not, unless we get 10 random lantern pieces per win, haha! >:)
    As an ICE COIN ITEM: I'm gonna bawl my eyes out. LOL. But I will prolly still do them. @-)  
    As a SCAVENGER HUNT PRIZE: Now this is what I'm talking about!!! This will totally be cool as well. Like really cool. Massive cool. Maybe kind of like when staff released asteroids and they all look different with their corresponding different colors. Perhaps same principle could apply here so we get varieties! Just imagine... O:-)

If this happens, this will line nicely with @FracturedMemories wish for a "Christmas Around the World" thing. :P

8-> A girl can wish! LOLOLOL!  [-O<

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Yes! They can be themed by country! This would be really cool! They're all so pretty too! I love this idea !
  • OOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooo 

Something real close looking to these! I'll take it! :D

CRYSTAL WHEEL LOOKING LIKE STAR LANTERNS 

CRYSTAL WHEEL LOOKING LIKE STAR LANTERNS1

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • That makes my Filipino heart very happy :D
  • ezgif.com-video-to-gif (1)

The resemblance of the heart pins...

:O

Love it!

:)

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve