-- Post Closed --

edited December 2018 in VFK Trading Post
I am keeping 2 of each candy, anything above that is for trade.
Willing to accept credits, items in the spoilers, spiderweb.

I honestly have no idea which candies are from which year after
2013... if you could please include a list of specific items, or edit
the photo with the candies you need that would be great!

insider

Looking for:
Spoiler:
Furniture
  • Gossamer Web Products
  • Angora Products
  • 2018 Sand Dollar Lobsters/Crabs/Shells
  • Maze Baseball Rack
  • Octopus Treasure Chests
  • Jellyfish Lamps
  • Parrot Trees
  • Swan Flower Pots (x5)
  • Bike Flower Pots(x2)
  • Maze Stone Benches
  • Lost World: Map Makers, Stegosaurus Skeleton, T-Rex Skeleton
  • Ancient Greece: Vases, Pitchers
  • Unique Space Miner's Mining Crates
  • Both Host Baseball Chairs (x2 each)
  • 2018 Halloween Puzzle Lamps
  • Miniature Skeleton Horse Carriage
  • Host Gargoyle Statues
  • All upcoming Antique Shop items (furni, girl clothing/hair, pins, magic) --doubles more than welcome--
Clothing
  • Host Lifeguard Whistle
  • Host Lifeguard Visor
  • Host Lifeguard Buoy
  • Angel Shoes
  • Tiger Hoods
  • Pumpkin Umbrella

VFK Pin Wants
  • Host Tiger Pins
  • Host Cheetah Pins
  • Host Baseball Pins

VFK Magic Wants

Comments

• Hi Chalk, I'm in need of (up to) x5 of each candy from 2015 and 2016.
    I still have things for trade over in my trading thread. I also have plenty of Gossamer or I can do credits, just name a fair price.
    Feel free to PM me to set up a deal. :)
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    If you'd like a signature similar to mine, please message me! I take requests!
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• I need a full set of 2015 candy if you have it. I also need some tangerine gum.
    cutelina
  • I am in need of:
    2016:
    1 bubble pop pumpkin
    1 lemon gobsmacker
    1 atomo fireball

i can offer spiderwebs or credits
    art-starbucks 
  • Do you still have the pink, white, brown box candies in center, with the two candies to the right of them? Idk names sorry. Just need one of each. 5-10k each?
    MandaBear
     #VFKSummer2023

• Jessizoid said:

Hi Chalk, I'm in need of (up to) x5 of each candy from 2015 and 2016.
    I still have things for trade over in my trading thread. I also have plenty of Gossamer or I can do credits, just name a fair price.

Hi! I honestly have no idea which candies are from which year after 2013... if you could please include a list of specific items, or edit the photo with the candies you need that would be great! -- As for the trade, I dont see anything else I need from your thread so gossamer/credits would be great! @jessizoid
    cute_lina said:

I need a full set of 2015 candy if you have it. I also need some tangerine gum.

Hi! I honestly have no idea which candies are from which year after
    the photo with the candies you need that would be great! -- Once I get the list from Jessizoid of which candies she needs I'd be happy to set up a trade for 1 of each remaining from 2015, Ill put a gum aside for you as well. @cute_lina
    prettyredstone said:

I am in need of:

2016:
    1 bubble pop pumpkin
    1 lemon gobsmacker
    1 atomo fireball

Im asking 5k each, so that or equivalent in spiderwebs works for me! Just let me know when you are available. @prettyredstone
    MandaBear said:

Do you still have the pink, white, brown box candies in center, with the two candies to the right of them? Idk names sorry. Just need one of each. 5-10k each?

Hi yes I still have the boxes! Just let me know when you are available, 5k each works for me! @mandabear

• edited October 2018
    i will take:
    x2 Lollilpop - Lemon
    x2 Marshmallow Ghost - White
    x2 Candy Corn Pumpkin
    x1 Milksafe - Cheesecake
    x1 Milksafe - Cinammon
    x2 Purple Candy Corn
    x1 Wax Syrup Stick - Pomegranate 

I can offer:
    x15 Gossamer Thread - Light
    x10 Gossamer Thread - Dark
    x10 Gossamer Thread 

Lmk!

• @I.Am.Chalk Sounds great. Will find you when I’m on.
    MandaBear
     #VFKSummer2023

• edited October 2018
    I.Am.Chalk said:

Jessizoid said:

Hi! I honestly have no idea which candies are from which year after 2013... if you could please include a list of specific items, or edit the photo with the candies you need that would be great! -- As for the trade, I dont see anything else I need from your thread so gossamer/credits would be great! @jessizoid
    cute_lina said:

I need a full set of 2015 candy if you have it. I also need some tangerine gum.

Hi! I honestly have no idea which candies are from which year after
    the photo with the candies you need that would be great! -- Once I get the list from Jessizoid of which candies she needs I'd be happy to set up a trade for 1 of each remaining from 2015, Ill put a gum aside for you as well. @cute_lina
    prettyredstone said:

I am in need of:

2016:
    1 bubble pop pumpkin
    1 lemon gobsmacker
    1 atomo fireball

Im asking 5k each, so that or equivalent in spiderwebs works for me! Just let me know when you are available. @prettyredstone
    MandaBear said:

Do you still have the pink, white, brown box candies in center, with the two candies to the right of them? Idk names sorry. Just need one of each. 5-10k each?

Hi yes I still have the boxes! Just let me know when you are available, 5k each works for me! @mandabear
    ok here is a list of candy that I need list
    cutelina
  • I.Am.Chalk said:

Jessizoid said:

Hi! I honestly have no idea which candies are from which year after 2013... if you could please include a list of specific items, or edit the photo with the candies you need that would be great! -- As for the trade, I dont see anything else I need from your thread so gossamer/credits would be great! @Jessizoid 
    No problem! Here's the candies I'm in need of:
    candypls

I have x80 Dark Gossamer Webs, x100 Light Gossamer Webs, and x100 Normal Gossamer Webs.
    Let me know, thanks!
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    If you'd like a signature similar to mine, please message me! I take requests!
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• @I.Am.Chalk I'll be on the rest of the night
    MandaBear
     #VFKSummer2023

• Hi Chalk, I'm interested in all of the candies (all quantities) that I have encircled below. I have posted my gossamer cloths and threads in your thread. Let me know if that would work. Thank you!

candy from chalky

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • POST UPDATE!

I HAVE OFFICIALLY MESSAGED EVERYONE INDIVIDUALLY, THIS THREAD GOT A LITTLE CRAZY SO IT WAS EASIER TO STAY ORGANIZED THIS WAY. FROM THIS POINT FORWARD, PLEASE NO MORE CLAIMS UNTIL I POST THAT THE THREAD HAS BEEN UPDATED WITH CANDIES STILL AVAILABLE.

THANK YOU,
    CASEY.

• ALL TRADES HAVE BEEN COMPLETED/SCHEDULED.
    I HAVE UPDATED THE POST WILL MY REMAINING CANDIES.

FIRST COME FIRST SERVE. YOU MAY BEGIN COMMENTING AGAIN :)

• @pirateboi Here's what I have left, LMK if you need any. Not sure if any are from the years you needed, but worth mentioning just in case :)

• @I.Am.Chalk I need the watermelon lollipop's and the candy corn mouse