Is it possible to play offline?

I'm a Miss Clue newbie who is wondering if any of the chapter-based games can be played offline?

I know "Peril In Pemberley" is the only desktop game, but how exactly do the others work?

Is it possible to download the VFK client + the Miss Clue game we purchase, and then play offline?

Im a huge ND game fan and im wondering if we can play more than just one of the Miss Clue games offline too.

Thanks in advance for the help :)

Comments

• Hi @guest780980,

All Miss Clue games in the series are available for purchase/download (https://products.missclue.com/) where they can be played offline.  Currently the only way to play the Miss Clue Mysteries on VFK is through the internet!

I hope this helps

-Mintie
  • I'm sorry but I don't understand your response to my question. 

The first part of your answer says YES they can be played offline, but the second half says NO they can only be played online.

I appreciate your help but can you please give me a direct answer?  :)
  • Im sorry but I dont understand your response to my question.

The first part of your answer says YES they can be played offline, but the second half says NO they can only be played online.

I appreciate your help but can you please give me a direct answer? :)
  • Guest780980 said:

Im sorry but I dont understand your response to my question.

I appreciate your help but can you please give me a direct answer? :)

If you want to play offline, you have to download the miss clue series by paying for it first at the link she gave. Otherwise, only way you can access it is online through VFK.
  • Oh that's great! I was afraid because the site says "Peril in Pemberley" is the only desktop game but id like to buy and play them all offline on my PC
  • edited June 2018
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • @Holly I think you miss understood.  VFK made it where all miss clue games were available for purchase which means they can be downloaded and played offline.  The ones inside VFK (the virtual world) are still there and are free to play however they require you to be online to play:

Picture of the Miss Clue product page:
    misscluegames

I hope this helps =^.^=

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • Hey @Guest780980!

I think where the confusion comes is Miss Clue is made by VFK, and VFK is an online browser virtual world.  When the Miss Clue games first came out they were only available to play inside the VFK browser virtual world (online).  

Since then VFK has made all the games available to buy and download like any normal PC game!  obviously if you buy the game you can play if offline once it is downloaded!

I hope this helps make everything clear and gives some back story =^.^=

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • MistyMew said:

@Holly I think you miss understood.  VFK made it where all miss clue games were available for purchase which means they can be downloaded and played offline.  The ones inside VFK (the virtual world) are still there and are free to play however they require you to be online to play:

Picture of the Miss Clue product page:
    misscluegames

I hope this helps =^.^=
    Omg I'm so out of the loop. When did they do that? I played all of them when they first came out so was going by how it was then.
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • Thank you so much! I am so happy with this news lol