NEW DRAGON BUNDLES ARE HERE! Discussion Section

Comments

• @LittleRue @TROPICAL for those that wanted to see!

I have to agree this is my favorite bundle, I love the hair. hope to see more colors of that style :)

• My internet is having issues, here is the last of the bundle prize! PIN! And a look of the new hair! :)

VFK Phoenix Bundle Twelve4
    VFK Phoenix Bundle Twelve5
    VFK Phoenix Bundle Twelve6

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • I.Am.Chalk said:

There's also a vanity & chair set + moving phoenix pin

This is my favorite "bundle #" in game thus far.

I'm having issues uploading but I will upload them!

@I.Am.Chalk

:)

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • edited December 2017

VANITY SET! From BUNDLE #12 (internet issues)

VFK Phoenix Bundle Twelve3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • How cool!  It's so neat that they gave us an entire NEW bedroom room to decorate, and an official BED in vfk! I love the blue bed!  The Phoenix pin also looks epic.  
  • @VFK_Mintie I placed the Blue Dragon bed in my new room, but its invisible.  I placed a greeting card in the room to test and that WAS visible so I'm reporting what looks like a bug with the new furniture.  Love the bundle, awesome content : )  
  • What a gorgeous room!!! So much textures and layers in this room. If you notice, the floors are polished, there are dragon and phoenix banners on walls, the wall has interior design reminiscent to olden days art back then like you will really feel transported in history. This bundle was really epic! A very nice last bundle for Silver Dragon owners!!!

VFK Phoenix Bundle Twelve8

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • This was an amazing bundle! LOVE this room and the items so much! 
  • GiftPrincess said:

What a gorgeous room!!! So much textures and layers in this room. If you notice, the floors are polished, there are dragon and phoenix banners on walls, the wall has interior design reminiscent to olden days art back then like you will really feel transported in history. This bundle was really epic! A very nice last bundle for Silver Dragon owners!!!

Gift the Silver Dragon still has another month of Bundles, So I imagine this was not the final bundle, right?  

The bundles started October 8th, so 3 Months of bundles should be until January 8th?
  • millsfan said:

GiftPrincess said:

What a gorgeous room!!! So much textures and layers in this room. If you notice, the floors are polished, there are dragon and phoenix banners on walls, the wall has interior design reminiscent to olden days art back then like you will really feel transported in history. This bundle was really epic! A very nice last bundle for Silver Dragon owners!!!

Gift the Silver Dragon still has another month of Bundles, So I imagine this was not the final bundle, right?  

The bundles started October 8th, so 3 Months of bundles should be until January 8th?

Ok I thought they only have 12 bundle packs? I believe I saw it in the subscription page (pic below).

October - November count as 3 months.

VFK 12 bundle pack SILVER DRAGON

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • @GiftPrincess you are definitely right it is 12 bundles with the silver dragon. 

24 with the Phoenix.

So all the following bundles are going to be completely phoenix themed!
    Sheep_Trimmed blossomflower Sheep_Trimmed  - Just ask if you'd like me to make you a GIF or Sig Bar!
  • Oh ok, bummer I love Dragon themed stuff.  The Phoenix content will be great too! Lets be sure to suggest our ideas :)
  • I do too MILLS! Excited to see what Phoenix stuff's we get. :O

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • NEW IDEA:  Phoenix Statue - A Phoenix Statue standing on its hind legs with its body arched backward, and its wings spread out.  The statue even shoots fire out of its mouth

Hope you guys like the idea : )
  • SORRY SUPER LATE!!!! Because NEW YEAR's holidays and contests and what-not. :) HERE IS BUNDLE #13! New hair, another wardrobe PHOENIX style and a floating crystal fancy décor!

WOOT ENJOY HAPPY NEW YEAR'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VFK Phoenix Bundle 13 1
    VFK Phoenix BUndle 13 2
    VFK Phoenix Bundle 13

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Is the light brown hair actually medium? I have about every mountain hair except for vibrant red, strawberry blonde and mystic blue (and whatever was released separately for each membership).
    art-starbucks 
  • prettyredstone said:

Is the light brown hair actually medium? I have about every mountain hair except for vibrant red, strawberry blonde and mystic blue (and whatever was released separately for each membership).

Yes, there's MEDIUM brown hair that has curls in front and BROWN hair with early release with no curls for the Moutain Rider hairs. Hope this helps!

@prettyredstone

:)

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Bundle #14 Y'all! :) STRIPED TEAL!!!?!???!!!! :O Phoenix player and more magic  (time to combine) :)

VFK PHOENIX BUNDLE 14 1
    VFK PHOENIX BUNDLE 14 2
    VFK PHOENIX BUNDLE 14

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • BUNDLE #15 - Shiny New CAPE (I like the glossiness of this one)!!! And a CHANDELIER, yessss I've been waiting for NEW CHANDELIERS, hope this is a start for them fancy things! Mountain Rider hair switched back to the long front in LIGHT BLONDE! :)  

VFK PHOENIX BUNDLE 15
    VFK PHOENIX BUNDLE 15 1
    VFK PHOENIX BUNDLE 15 2
    VFK PHOENIX BUNDLE 15 3
    VFK PHOENIX BUNDLE 15 4

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • THE CAPE Is AMAZING!  I love it, totally my style!  It's also good to see the bundles going back and forth between the hair styles as I really want the hair from bundle 9 in a darker brown… so lets see if they make that in any of the bundles. 

So does anyone have any Phoenix ideas? I have been posting ideas on the devblog, not sure if they still look at the thread for the Dragon Bundles though since its not a new thread on the blog...
  • The phoenix member is really cool! I love all the hairs that the phoenix members get! Maybe I'll try to trade for some of them if they aren't super rare. It would be really cool if next Halloween VFK  makes more phoenix memberships with some different coloured phoenix!

Also @millsfan I'll try to think of some ideas for more phoenix bundles!
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • millsfan said:

THE CAPE Is AMAZING!  I love it, totally my style!  It's also good to see the bundles going back and forth between the hair styles as I really want the hair from bundle 9 in a darker brown… so lets see if they make that in any of the bundles. 

So does anyone have any Phoenix ideas? I have been posting ideas on the devblog, not sure if they still look at the thread for the Dragon Bundles though since its not a new thread on the blog...
    YES YES YES! This cape is divine, I wore it immediately lol! Where are you posting your ideas? In the Dragon 2017 post?

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • I love the attention to detail, I think it’s so amazing. Every little shading, gloss, shine, wave, curl in their graphics is stunning. I definitely notice the detail often, maybe I’m just observant but I always take the time to appreciate it! In rooms also, ones containing wood floors have this super shiny effect. It’s just stunning.
  • edited January 2018
    [whoops wrong post]
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    If you'd like a signature similar to mine, please message me! I take requests!
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• This weeks Phoenix Bundle has arrived!  I'm happy I love the Dark Brown hair style : )Phoenixhair
    PhoenixSculpture
    Phoenixrug
  • I LOVE STATUES AND RUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DEAR VFK PLEASE RELEASE A PHOENIX BOARD and PHOENIX CLUB STABLE! WOOOOT :D

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • 17th BUNDLE! Boys hair changed, into sleeker style??? I think? Girls hair remained the same long hair. NEW epic room!!! And..... an epic furnish.. HOURGLASS

ENJOY :)

VFK PHOENIX BUNDLE 17

VFK PHOENIX BUNDLE 17 1
    VFK PHOENIX BUNDLE 17 2

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Woot woot love love LOVE this weeks bundle!!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• The lovely hair, room and hour glass. WOW look at that red sky! :O So fierce!

VFK PHOENIX BUNDLE 17 room
    VFK PHOENIX BUNDLE 17 room1
    VFK PHOENIX BUNDLE 17 room2

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • GiftPrincess said:

The lovely hair, room and hour glass. WOW look at that red sky! :O So fierce!

VFK PHOENIX BUNDLE 17 room
    VFK PHOENIX BUNDLE 17 room1
    VFK PHOENIX BUNDLE 17 room2

i'm definitely going to beg my friend for this room since he never plays LOL 
    IT'S SO NICE
    art-starbucks