NEW DRAGON BUNDLES ARE HERE! Discussion Section

Comments

• SaharaHollyglow said:

this year in total I've gotten 11 memberships. Plus my normal yearly one. HELP!!!! lol :))

I've gotten.... 4 dragon memberships, tiki and retro. so.. 6 memberships XD 
  • VFK 00000000 PHOENIX14
    VFK 00000000 PHOENIX15
    VFK 00000000 PHOENIX16
    VFK 00000000 PHOENIX17

BUNDLE NUMBER 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • I love the new brown hair, torch, scarf, its all so wonderful
  • Hey guys, if anyone has an extra mountain rider hair for boys, I'm interested in trading for it. I can give the brown mountain rider girl hair for it or we can figure out a trade. Thanks!
  • Hi does anyone have a picture of what the dragon bundles #2 gave?  I have yet to get the new dragons, so I don't have pictures of the latest pack.
  • millsfan said:

Hi does anyone have a picture of what the dragon bundles #2 gave?  I have yet to get the new dragons, so I don't have pictures of the latest pack.

The pictures of some of the items are up there ^ gift posted some!
  • Perpetual_Fighter said:

millsfan said:

Hi does anyone have a picture of what the dragon bundles #2 gave?  I have yet to get the new dragons, so I don't have pictures of the latest pack.

That is the Phoenix bundle though, don't the dragon packages give different content?
  • edited October 2017
    millsfan said:

Perpetual_Fighter said:

millsfan said:

That is the Phoenix bundle though, don't the dragon packages give different content?
    They pretty much give the same thing, different colors of hair for each and different outfit colors - but pretty much the same. The Phoenix comes with the most though - so far a scarf, Phoenix torch, and throne plus side table are what's extra. I have all 3 bundles. I can go tomorrow and do inventory to show you everything but I don't have boys items so not sure if you still would like to see.
  • Here's all the prizes thus far...
    Not including dragons, dragon lairs, and the redeemable dragon club.

PHOENIX:
    Phoenix

DRAGON:
    (helmets not pictured)

Dragon
    Purple clothing = Purple Dragon
    Light Blue clothing = Silver Dragon

• Hi everyone, thank you for showing me : )  For now it seems the Phoenix bundle gives the most content, and often some content themed specifically for the Phoenix!  These bundles will give us a ton of cool content Im sure.  I'll be posting ideas when I think of great ideas!
  • 2016 DRAGON BUNDLE number 3! :)

VFK dragon bundle three
    VFK dragon bundle three1
    VFK dragon bundle three2

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • PHOENIX 2017 Bundle number 3!!!!

I love how they re-did the dragon hair and made it blue! Cool teleporters = trap door, oh my! And epic lanterns and furni! Cool! Love it! :)

VFK Phoenix Bundle three
    VFK Phoenix Bundle three1
    VFK Phoenix Bundle three2
    VFK Phoenix Bundle three3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • That is cool they made new hair colors for the old dragon hair!  I love all the blue stuff that is released with the SIlver Dragon. 
  • Great work @GiftPrincess I really love how you posts these!
    DazzledreamSignature
  • @dazzlerdream

THANK YOU sweet lady!!! :)

I love the new dragon hair too! Quite surprising! :D

yay!!

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • I love the new blue hair <3 I'm surprised vfk made one in the old style, I was actually just talking about it in the trade room like two weeks ago - that the dragon hair was missing blue. Then they made it :o I was pleasantly surprised!
  • SCREAM We are getting dragon buddies for the new memberships! Staff confirmed! :')

Screen Shot 2017-10-22 at 1.00.59 PM

SCREAM We are getting dragon buddies for the new memberships! Staff confirmed! :')

I submitted that as an idea on the developer blog, figured it would just be a bit before we got those since they are technical to make.  I don't know why the new membership allow players to pick up an old dragon buddy, it use to only allow you to redeem a buddy if you had that dragon.  I never picked up a buddy of a dragon I don't own because I did not want to mess with the system.
  • millsfan said:

Perpetual_Fighter said:

SCREAM We are getting dragon buddies for the new memberships! Staff confirmed! :')

I submitted that as an idea on the developer blog, figured it would just be a bit before we got those since they are technical to make.  I don't know why the new membership allow players to pick up an old dragon buddy, it use to only allow you to redeem a buddy if you had that dragon.  I never picked up a buddy of a dragon I don't own because I did not want to mess with the system.
    Yeah brizzie warned me not to go and get the red dragon buddy until after new buddies came out cause she didn't know what it would do. Lol as far as you suggesting it, they already had them last year, so I think they kept that idea going too. Why would they do buddies one year but not the next? but maybe you did remind them with the suggestion - I think it's pretty cool, can't wait for the phoenix!
  • Wow awesome new @Perpetual_Fighter   Thanks for the head's up!!  Super excited!!!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• iStella said:

Wow awesome new @Perpetual_Fighter   Thanks for the head's up!!  Super excited!!!

no problem! :D I am too!

millsfan said:

Perpetual_Fighter said:

Yeah brizzie warned me not to go and get the red dragon buddy until after new buddies came out cause she didn't know what it would do. Lol as far as you suggesting it, they already had them last year, so I think they kept that idea going too. Why would they do buddies one year but not the next? but maybe you did remind them with the suggestion - I think it's pretty cool, can't wait for the phoenix!
    Ya I figured they would make new buddies, but you never know what ideas they come up with or may forget (since they're so busy) so I just suggested it right away.  I can't wait to get new buddy plush!  Thank you for the info  :)
  • millsfan said:

Perpetual_Fighter said:

millsfan said:

Perpetual_Fighter said:

Ya I figured they would make new buddies, but you never know what ideas they come up with or may forget (since they're so busy) so I just suggested it right away.  I can't wait to get new buddy plush!  Thank you for the info  :)
    No problem, it's awesome to have information and stuff like this from staff! Thanks again for reminding them as well :)

• This is the inflatable dragon I saw in Home Depot!!!! :)

000inflatable dragon

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • GiftPrincess said:

This is the inflatable dragon I saw in Home Depot!!!! :)

000inflatable dragon

Ya I saw that one too, I PREFER the one at Lowes though.  I sent MINTIE a picture, and I planned for it to be apart of a Black Dragon Bundle I wanted to suggest, but I never got to create the clothing for that bundle I wanted to make… oh I can't do it all. 
  • millsfan said:

GiftPrincess said:

000inflatable dragon

Ya I saw that one too, I PREFER the one at Lowes though.  I sent MINTIE a picture, and I planned for it to be apart of a Black Dragon Bundle I wanted to suggest, but I never got to create the clothing for that bundle I wanted to make… oh I can't do it all. 
    OH WOW that's amazing still though! Like show us pictures of your drawing!

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • GiftPrincess said:

millsfan said:

GiftPrincess said:

000inflatable dragon

OH WOW that's amazing still though! Like show us pictures of your drawing!
    I still have yet to make them... too busy with vfk in my free hours to draw for vfk too 
  • Hi,

The Dragon and Phoenix Bundle #4 were just released and all the content in each bundle looks SO EPIC!

Bundle Hair
    Dragon Hair - White

DragonWall
    Dragon Wall Lamp

Screen Shot 2017-10-28 at 9.20.58 PM
    Silver Dragon Cape 

Phoenix
    Phoenix Cape and Hood 

WOW These are amazing! I LOVE CAPES, and HOODS, so this bundle was the BEST so far in my opinion!!!!  I was so excited I accidentally didn't get a picture of the Purple Dragon cape, which LOOKS SO outstanding!!!  WOW this bundle really was a great one for anyone that likes capes. Thank you VFK!
    -millsfan
  • VFK Phoenix Bundle four

PHOENIX AMULET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Purple Dragon CAPE!

VFK dragon bundle four

DRAGON 2016 BUNDLE #4:

VFK dragon 2016 bundle four
    VFK dragon 2016 bundle four1
    VFK dragon 2016 bundle four2

AMAZING! :D

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • edited October 2017
    Thank you for posting the Phoenix necklace and Purple Cape.. I got so happy, I skipped getting the picture for some content.  Im so excited!  The purple cape looks so EPIC.  

I LOVE the Phoenix Cape, it looks short though and I LOVE long capes. I have yet to try it on to see what I think.  If its really short I will suggest that vfk make it longer, long capes ROCK.