Miss Clue nail art

I was going to post this on the discussion thing about art but I can't find it :-??

Anyway.. I had some ideas for Miss Clue nail art and wanted to show you guys! :)

index finger: magnifying glass fom the Miss Clue logo
middle finger: the first dress we see Anne in
ring finger: Alex's hat
pinky finger: parrot and parrot donut

art gallery 2
"All he wanted was a hug and Piper set him on fire" - VFK_Vintage
"YOU CHEESE CUBES >:U" - VFK_Enigma
"If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
"I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf
"Panic! at the Space Party Boat" - VFK_Vintage

Comments

• OHhhhhhhhh Wow @Awesome_Piper THOSE ARE AMAZING!  I love all of the designs! I think I like the Anne one best!
    DazzledreamSignature
  • OMG!!! So NEAT! Love it @Awesome_Piper!!!  Do you a lot of nail art?
    skylambsignature
  • @dazzlerdream thank you! That's my favorite too. :)

@SkyLamb thanks! I looove nail art. I usually do my nails every 2 days. :D
    art gallery 2
    "If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
    "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf

• PIPER, THESE CAME OUT AWESOME!!!! <3

╰︶﹉⋛⋋⊱⋋๑DREAM๑⋌⊰⋌⋚﹉︶╯

byJessiforVintage
  • @VFK_Vintage thank you! :)

art gallery 2

• These are amazing!  How did you make the donut?
    Sheep_Trimmed blossomflower Sheep_Trimmed  - Just ask if you'd like me to make you a GIF or Sig Bar!
  • @Blossomflower thanks!

The donut is made out of polymer clay and I used acrylic paint for the yellow spots.

:)
    art gallery 2

• Oh Wow, what do you use to hold it on with?
    Sheep_Trimmed blossomflower Sheep_Trimmed  - Just ask if you'd like me to make you a GIF or Sig Bar!
  • @Blossomflower I just used a drop of clear  nail polish. 
    art gallery 2

• That is a neat way to glue it!  I'll have to try that.
  • this looks AMAZING OMG!!

so many questions and NO DONUTS

DONUTS

THANK YOU TACO CAT!! <3

• OMG do you love donuts too @DonutLoverr?!  Look we have the same avatar picture >>>:O.  Donuts forever <3 btw I'm the Donut Queen
  • Gotta say, Favorite one is the donut! Great work @Awesome_Piper
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • @DonutLuverr thank you! :)

@Fowzy thanks! I'm glad the parrot approves of the parrot donut :P
    art gallery 2

• @Blossomflower I LOVE DONUTS!! I might steal your crown as donut queen

so many questions and NO DONUTS

DONUTS

THANK YOU TACO CAT!! <3

• @DonutLuverr I shall defend my Crown to the last! 

Also @Awesome_Piper what is that yellow on your hand?  is it mustard or nail polish? o:
  • This nail art is so amazing! Great job Piper! Sadly my nails are too short to paint cause of my bad biting nail habit.
    :-S
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • @Blossomflower it's nail polish  :))

@Super_Princess_Rosalina aww..I saw you had said that you got that nail polish stuff to help get rid of the habit. Has it helped? 
    art gallery 2

• OMG @Awesome_Piper I LOVE THESE YOU NEED TO POST MORE!!!  

~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • @Awesome_Piper Its been working a bit but I was still able to bite a nail off so I don't think it working well but I'm trying to remind myself not to bite.
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • @NeonHearts thank youuu! I just started school so i'm a bit busy but i've been thinking of some new ideas. :)
    art gallery 2

• @Super_Princess_Rosalina ah. I used to have a bad habit of picking my cuticles and something that i've found helpful was having something to fidget with. Which is why I wear a ring on my thumb. Idk if you've tried anything like that but I just thought i'd share.
    Good luck to you. :)
    art gallery 2

• edited August 2015
    @Super_Princess_Rosalina and @Awesome_Piper I know exactly what you are talking about!  I had a problem with worrying my nails too!! I find the best way to break the habit is to cover, what ever it is, up.  Kind of like if you have a rash on your arm, if you wear longs sleeves you are less likely to itch it.  So I would suggest wearing gloves when you are at home, then when you go to bite them you end up not biting them!

Hope this helps, it helped me! 

Mew
    P.S Good idea piper with the ring!

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • Oh wow so cool!!!!! that is great @Awesome_Piper I can't wait to see what you come up with when things are back to normal!
  • Oh, gosh, nail art!  I love nail art, but I prefer to paint mine lavender and purple.  What did you use for the donut?!  It really looks great.   :D

Ask before taking.
  • @NeonHearts thank you :)

@Trinityy purple nail polish is fabulous! 
    The donut is polymer clay and for the spots, I used acrylic paint. :)
    art gallery 2

• Hey @Awesome_Piper that is such a cool way to make the doughnut!  I thought it was a bead that you painted but making it that was is so better! By the way, do you make other things out of polymer clay?

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • @MistyMew It's been a while since i've made anything but I do make other things out of polymer clay. 
    art gallery 2

• OMG I used to do clay stuff!! I made a duck once! it was so cute!!
  • Oh my goodness @Awesome_Piper, your nails look amazing!!!  Are you going to be posting another?!  And if so, are you going to include a mini tutorial?!?!
    This is REALLY AWESOME!!  I love it!  :)
    I am a total mystery girl!
    Never without my magnifying glass <3
    MarzipanFromBluewiz3
    Thanks to @bluewiz for this amazing Secret Santa Christmas present!!