Miss Clue nail art

2»

Comments

• @Marzipan thank you!
    I'm kinda busy with school right now so I haven't had much time to work on new designs. I would like to post more though..and I never really thought about a tutorial but I like that idea! :)
    art gallery 2
    "All he wanted was a hug and Piper set him on fire" - VFK_Vintage
    "YOU CHEESE CUBES >:U" - VFK_Enigma
    "If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
    "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf
    "Panic! at the Space Party Boat" - VFK_Vintage

• Hi @Awesome_Piper!!!
    Oh my goodness YES!!  If you could make a tutorial, that would be wonderful!  I'd love to see how you apply all the different elements!
    Don't worry, though, I know this time of year is very hectic!  Whenever you next have a free moment would be great! :D
    Oh!!  I just had an idea!!  You could post what your nails look like that day, even if they're simple!  Like "Daily Nails"!
    I am a total mystery girl!
    Never without my magnifying glass <3
    MarzipanFromBluewiz3
    Thanks to @bluewiz for this amazing Secret Santa Christmas present!!
  • @Marzipan you got it! I love your ideas!! :)
    art gallery 2
    "If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
    "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf

• oh i like @Marzipan's idea!!  u should totally post your every day nails @Awesome_Piper!!!!  i would so totally be a follower.  :(|)
  • @SparkleDream okie dokie! :)
    art gallery 2

• i love this nail art thread!!  @Awesome_Piper!  when are you going to post some new nails?!  :D
    I have 2 cats and 1 fish.  I love sports, my favorite color is yellow
    signaturepicture
  • soo adorable @Awesome_Piper
    can I eat the donut?? >=O

iminute vfk
    thanks for this taco!! :D
  • @yellowsummerdaisy thanks so much! I'm really busy with school and stuff right now but I hope to have more nail art posted soon..possibly this weekend   :)

@iMinute thanks! 
    uh..I don't think it would taste very good :P  but that gives me an idea... *-:)
    art gallery 2

• Oh @Awesome_Piper!  I had an idea!  Since things are so busy this time of year, you could post ideas of nail art for people to try/copy! 

Tell me what you think!

ColourzRNice2
  • @ColourzRnice oooh I think that is a wonderful idea! :)
    art gallery 2

• oh wow cool idea @ColourzRnice! i second that!

alanrickman

I WOULD THINK OF YOU COLONEL BRANDON!!!!
    oh his hair... if I could only touch his hair
    Alan Rickman - 1946 - 2016  :(