NEW Mannequin Feature

Just found out about this tonight amidst the new game magic/costume craze! Thought I would share. There's a new feature: EXCHANGE CLOTHING in your mannequin options.

Below pics are the before and after....

VFK NEW mannequin feature1
VFK NEW mannequin feature2

TADA... exchanged with mannequin LOL!

HERE is pic of the option....

VFK NEW mannequin feature

When you exchange with the mannequin back to your own clothes it automatically stores the given clothes you put in the mannequin in the first place therefore leaving you a blank mannequin in the end.....

VFK NEW mannequin feature4

WOOT COOL NEW FEATURE... Enjoy!

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
tazzie grinzzzz by moi
Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
surfer and her secrets lol
G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
mrs claus lovvvve
mrs claus 2022 music question

Comments

• Wow they secretly added a new feature how EPIC!!! VFk rocks.  Gift, do you think when you swap the clothes off the mannequin, it should put your outfit you had on, on the mannequin?  That could be neat!

• @millsfan It did, look at the before and after on top pictures. It swapped everything except carry. And I forgot to put hairs on mannequin so I retained my own hairs!

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • oooooooo I love this. This is a good thing. Nice job, VFK.
  • edited October 2017
    Hey @GiftPrincess!

YAY you found an easter egg!  That is one of the features the developers are testing this evening!

Thank you so much for testing it and if you have any feedback we'd love to hear it!

-Mintie
  • This is EPIC! With this feature we can finally have a dressing room! Load up mannequins with our favorite outfits and just exchange away! I LOVE THIS!!!
    Looks like I have me a project -- umm after the Holidays... 

Great add VFK!
  • edited October 2017
    @VFK_MINTIE My feedback is posted, thats all I can think of now :).  
  • I'm curious could you swap with the boy mannequin? I actually tried to swap with a mannequin yesterday but I didn't see the option! Is it a member only option?

"May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Super_Princess_Rosalina said:

I'm curious could you swap with the boy mannequin? I actually tried to swap with a mannequin yesterday but I didn't see the option! Is it a member only option?

No, I don't think so, the option just vanished for me too! I saw it as well before I logged onto miss clue. Noticed it was kind of glitchy, when I switched, I had Dragon Rider outfit on mannequin and when I switched back to my regular clothes, it left the dragon rider cape on me! LOL
  • Hey everyone!

The feature was only available that night as it was being tested by the developers and has not officially been released.  those who found it that night got to test the new feature!

@Perpetual_Fighter When swapping with the mannequins if they have something extra that you are not wearing it will put it on you, however, when swapping to the mannequin it will only change the items that match on the mannequin.

Let's say there was only a top on the mannequin and you clicked to swap.  Just your shirt would be exchanged with the mannequin and not your entire outfit.  It's to make sure you always stay dressed! :)

We appreciate you feedback!  And if you would like it to work differently we'd be happy for your suggestion!

-Mintie

• VFK_Mintie said:

Hey everyone!

The feature was only available that night as it was being tested by the developers and has not officially been released.  those who found it that night got to test the new feature!

@Perpetual_Fighter When swapping with the mannequins if they have something extra that you are not wearing it will put it on you, however, when swapping to the mannequin it will only change the items that match on the mannequin.

Let's say there was only a top on the mannequin and you clicked to swap.  Just your shirt would be exchanged with the mannequin and not your entire outfit.  It's to make sure you always stay dressed! :)

We appreciate you feedback!  And if you would like it to work differently we'd be happy for your suggestion!

-Mintie

Ohh, that does make sense. I thought so but also thought it might be a glitch, a tiny suggestion is that when you switch back with mannequin, to only put on what you had before! So if I had no cape for example like I mentioned, and there was a cape on my mannequin, when I switch to wear the outfit and then switch back to my normal clothes with the mannequin again - I would like to retain the original outfit I was wearing and not that extra piece (which in this case would be the cape) Just because then it's a hassle to go back and remove the cape from my outfit. Not sure if that made sense lol or if I explained it right. LMK if you need a better explanation!
  • Thank you so much for your feedback @Perpetual_Fighter we will definitely consider making that enhancement!
  • VFK_Mintie said:

Thank you so much for your feedback @Perpetual_Fighter we will definitely consider making that enhancement!

Okay, no problem, thanks for making VFK an amazing place every day! And for taking our suggestions!

• @Super_Princess_Rosalina I got to test the new feature with a boy mannequin before it vanished. I click the "Exchange Clothing Button' and it made my character just approach the boy mannequin without nothing further happening.

GIFT

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Fonna said:

This is EPIC! With this feature we can finally have a dressing room! Load up mannequins with our favorite outfits and just exchange away! I LOVE THIS!!!
    Looks like I have me a project -- umm after the Holidays... 

Great add VFK!
    That will be loads of fun!!!!!

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • @HoneyBee Its really cool, now we wait when it becomes a permanent thing!!! :) I discovered it while editing my mannequins in contest rooms. LOL

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • HIIIII

OMG, throwback!

Also did they get to move forward with this? Would love to know if this can still happen!

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • I kinda love this idea, I never knew this was being tested? BUMP
  • :-?

Indeed

BUMPPPPPP

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • edited January 2023
    Gift, you keep bumping this thread that is almost 5 years old (from 2017). I remember when this feature was being tried. Mintie talked about it but said they had a problem making it actually work in game. That's why it never made it in. 
    It was a good idea though. 
  • Fonna said:

Gift, you keep bumping this thread that is almost 5 years old (from 2017). I remember when this feature was being tried. Mintie talked about it but said they had a problem making it actually work in game. That's why it never made it in. 

Awww, I didn't know. :( Would have been wonderful!

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • GIFT said:

Fonna said:

Awww, I didn't know. :( Would have been wonderful!
    Hopefully, maybe, they can get it sorted someday.