NEW DRAGON BUNDLES ARE HERE! Discussion Section

edited October 2017 in General
Hi!

HAPPY VFK 10th HALLOWEEN everyone!  The NEW Dragon BUNDLES are here!

There are 3 NEW bundles available, along with the 3 Dragon Bundles from 2016!

This post will be devoted to discussing the latest items and ideas for the NEW and OLD Dragon Bundles!… Post your thoughts, ideas, and pictures here!  The Dragon Bundles come with a gift bundle every Saturday, so be sure to check this thread for the latest info on VFK DRAGON BUNDLES!

-millsfan

Comments

• edited October 2017
    Hey Mills, thanks for the post! I think the new bundles are awesome! My favorite is the pheonix and I bought it right away. I have to say I'm not so fond of the outfits for the newer dragons, to be honest. I think they look bulky and not appealing to wear - for me anyway! I do like the swords and shields though. I think the 1 month membership in general isn't the best, but I do love the dragon room, just not willing to spend $15 for basically just the room. I do love that VFK brought back last year's memberships too! That's so cool! I'd love to get my hands on the green dragon. I also would like to mention that the new silver dragon doesn't really look silver... it looks more like an ice dragon to me, meant to be in cold wheather but it's still a very lovely dragon!
  • I ended up purchasing a 3-month, which is a first for me since I usually always purchase 1-month memberships in case I go on another indefinite hiatus LOL. 
    The Phoenix is so cool!! I actually almost went for that, but you know... adult stuff comes first over VFK and I don't really have enough money in my budget this month for a fancy virtual bird and some real life luxuries! 
    Props to those who did purchase the 6-month pack; I will envy you until next Halloween!
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    If you'd like a signature similar to mine, please message me! I take requests!
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• I brought the purple one because I didn't want the silver one and I don't have enough for the phoenix. If the phoenix was for the 3 month one I would have brought that one instead. 
    cutelina
  • I really want the phoenix one but do I want to spend $58 on a game that I will eventually not play? Also when you get the membership d you get all the previous gifts from bundle?

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • @SportyChic You can buy the old dragon memberships if you press the banner below the new memberships which will include all the items from 2016.

For the new memberships, none of the bundle items from last year is included for these. It is all new items just for this year.
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • edited October 2017
    SO EXCITING!!!! the new dragons and phoenix are TOTALLY COOL!!!!
  • HI MILLS!!!

I was very elated that they brought out metallic dragons! I went with Phoenix for now because its just so so so gloriously EPIC! Literally my jaw dropped when I saw it on the subscription page. The Dragon Fire Red hair matches the Phoenix theme perfectly. The hat sort of looks like the fire bird costume from years ago. In any case, I'm excited to see what's in store for Phoenix regarding the hairs, outfits, and furniture. I'm really just applauding the VFK team right now for making all of these happen for us to enjoy!

VFK ridable PHOENIX vip girl1

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • Wow that's amazing @GiftPrincess!!
    DazzledreamSignature
  • Love the Phoenix GiftPrincess ! Hope to get one, one day, lol :D
  • That Phoenix looks amazing :O @GiftPrincess!  I hope everyone has fun with the bundles.  I don't know what to do… I really wanted the green and red dragon because I did not get them last Halloween, and now with them re released I'm in a predicament.  If Im albe to buy a bundle, do I go for the old one's I missed out on, or put that money toward the new bundles which I also want? UGH too many epic bundles, so hard to choose.  The Phoenix and silver dragon are definitely my top favorite now regarding the new mounts.
  • My bank is screaming at me because I bought all 2016 & 2017 memberships....But I have no regrets! They all are amazing!!!

• edited October 2017
    LOL I am getting all of the new one's when I get paid. I got all three last year when they came out as well.
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • edited October 2017
    I love how metallicy the dragons look!!!  They are so vibrant and shiny!  and I LOVE your phoenix @GiftPrincess!!  And you suggestions on the devblog are great you should post some bundle ideas!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• edited October 2017
    Thats so epic to hear multiple people buying so many bundles, lucky!!! I hope to be able to buy a bundle.  I really want the green and red dragon, but if I buy an old bundle, It would take away from getting a new one =/
  • I love them. I will be getting all 3 next week :) Can't wait to see what is in them all!

1aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • edited October 2017
    I can't wait either Pink_Blink!  Lets make sure to submit all our ideas on this post and to the developers on the developerblog.  SO excited for more Dragon and now Phoenix fun :)  
  • dazzlerdream said:

Wow that's amazing @GiftPrincess!!

IT IS AMAZINGLY EPIC!!!!

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Tegdirb said:

Love the Phoenix GiftPrincess ! Hope to get one, one day, lol :D

Yay THAT DAY WILL BE ONE OF THE MOST INCREDIBLE DAY of your LIFE!<3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • millsfan said:

That Phoenix looks amazing :O @GiftPrincess!  I hope everyone has fun with the bundles.  I don't know what to do… I really wanted the green and red dragon because I did not get them last Halloween, and now with them re released I'm in a predicament.  If Im albe to buy a bundle, do I go for the old one's I missed out on, or put that money toward the new bundles which I also want? UGH too many epic bundles, so hard to choose.  The Phoenix and silver dragon are definitely my top favorite now regarding the new mounts.

MILLS, get both the red and green, It might not repeat next year. I think this new set will re appear next year if players ask the staff again. Probably. BUT ANYWAY, I enjoyed riding with you tonight with our Phoenixes! Woot!

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • The new dragons look awesome! Not sure if I will buy a dragon yet since I got the green dragon last year or even get a membership but if I do get a dragon I would get the purple one since I always get one months! I love the phoenix though I wish that was for one month! :P
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • @iStella THANK YOU!!!!
    iStella said:

I love how metallicy the dragons look!!!  They are so vibrant and shiny!  and I LOVE your phoenix @GiftPrincess!!  And you suggestions on the devblog are great you should post some bundle ideas!

I specifically suggested and gave names for metallic dragons in devblog woot. THE SILVER IS AWESOME like WOW. Regarding bundle ideas, I did send some couple months ago and sent in like titles or inspiration in real they could draw it from. It was divided per season so we can have season themed stuff. WOOT WOOT

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • edited October 2017
    WOOT our first Brand new Bundle comes out very soon!  Be sure to look at this thread each week to see the latest new content for the Dragon and Phoenix Bundle!  @VFK_MINTIE said it will be exciting 
  • IT'S EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VFK 00000000 PHOENIX5
    VFK 00000000 PHOENIX6
    VFK 00000000 PHOENIX7
    VFK 00000000 PHOENIX8

GIFT :)

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • WOOT the Phoenix Bundle for this week rocks!  I can't wait to use all these items and fly around with the Phoenix and get some items with the Phoenix Fire! 
  • The new outfit: Mountain Rider

WOOT, so pretty!!!

VFK 00000000 PHOENIX13

VFK 00000000 PHOENIX9

VFK 00000000 PHOENIX10

VFK 00000000 PHOENIX11

VFK 00000000 PHOENIX12

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • AWESOME BUNDLE!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!

• Love the bundles! :) Can't wait to buy my phoenix membership!

1aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • edited October 2017

Silver Dragon Membership Bundle #1

Outfit

Silver Dragon Bundle 1 (Outfit)

Dragon Summoning Pin
    Note: It actually sparkles too!

Silver Dragon Bundle 1 (Summoning Pin)

Dragon Fire
    Note: It's in white fire! :O

Silver Dragon Bundle 1 (White fire)

Dragon Tower Item

Silver Dragon Bundle 1 (Dragon Tower Item)

waterfallglow signature

my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

• edited October 2017
    OMG @waterfallglow The Silver Dragon breath's blue fire!! YAY I suggested that to VFK, but a player told me the fire was the same as the old dragons ( I was like aww man)... I wonder if vfk just updated it? Or was I told inaccurate info?   IT looks so AMAZING!! Thank you for posting glow : ) THANK YOU VFK FOR THE EPIC dragon and Phoenix content!
  • @millsfan VFK just updated the Silver Dragon's fire tonight for the bundle! They did breathe normal fire before tonight's bundle release. ^^

Also, I loooove the new outfit for the Silver Dragon Bundle.
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    If you'd like a signature similar to mine, please message me! I take requests!
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★