Opinions on VFK

Hi Everyone!
To adapt my SAVE VFK group, I need to get everyone's opinions on VFK!
Be fair, is it quiet? is it fun? is people chatty?
Post your opinions here!
Busiest I've seen VFK recently:

angora bunnies

iminute vfk
thanks for this taco!! :D

Comments

• I love VFK
  • I'm the one in the emerald hair! :O
    R5LND5X3UQ4Y
  • @Purplellama the one in the white outfit in the upper right corner?

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • Guys opinions about VFK??^^^^^ @Purplellama @MistyMew

iminute vfk
  • Getting boring. :/

R5LND5X3UQ4Y
  • OMG @iMinute I LOVE VFK!! It's my life!!!  They are always doing new things, like OMG A NIXIE SONG!!  I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

• @SkyLamb And @dazzlerdream What are your opinions?

• I love VFK soo much! It's super fun and exciting! You can meet the best of friends too. ^_^ I call VFK my second (virtual) home! (First one of course: My super awesome, non-virtual life) Best virtual world ever<3

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• I agree with @Purplellama, but VFK is better with friends. I mostly stick around in the garden. Here's my opinion:
    I completely agree, trade rooms used to be bustling as well, but now there's only 3 or 4 people max just in there AFK maybe one trying to trade. Honestly, no one trades anymore and when I first joined, everyone was looking for mummy pants LOL . Now, i have no idea what people are looking for. Yeah, I think in the garden most were clones anyway, which is really sad because VFK is really falling apart. However, I have stayed in the garden all the time in VFK now and i get to chat to friends, probably the only reason I come on too, and most people come in, instead of talking about VFK they talk about other games. It tells you how much they enjoy VFK. Ya, VFK is really falling apart, BUT I hope to save it for a few more years with my SAVE VFK group. Thank you for your opinions!

iminute vfk
  • Also, another's opinion:

iminute vfk
  • **This is my honest opinion and I will simply ignore any grief I get for it**

VFK is a place for me to escape and spend time with friends who I can't in every day situations. But sadly, I no longer think it's fun...really the only reason I log on is to talk to friends, find items for building rooms, & build for competitions. VFK has seriously gotten quiet and it's really sad that this game I basically grew up playing has come to this. Honestly, unless VFK does some serious advertising...the game wont exist for much longer (no I'm not saying "days/weeks/months" wise).

Yes there were a lot of people in the Garden today because of Angora Bunnies but I'm sure AT LEAST 60% were clones...of the same players...that you see on a regular basis.

During the summer the VFK population grew but none of them decided to stay...they were there on their free time to mess around, bug people, maybe trade, enter the competition, and leave. In my honest opinion, I don't even count that as a rise in VFK population...they were only visiting...if they still were playing constantly like they were during the Summer then I would count it.

I'm sorry to say but I really don't see much more of a future for VFK. MAYBE 2 years.

iminute vfk
  • These are great opinions guys!!  I totally agree @MistyMew and @PinkyB!!  I LOVE VFK SO MUCH!  Once my internet went out and I went crazy because I couldn't get on! :O   Crafting is so fun I just love spinning! (spins cotton)  I am so excited for the song too misty!!  MISS CLUE IS AWESOME!

DazzledreamSignature
  • It's sooooooo sad that people think badly about VFK and we (the SAVE VFKers) need to change this!!!!!!!!!!!!

We can do this, we can thrive, we can SAVE VFK!

iminute vfk
  • cool yea i love role playing
    but my favorite part is the free credits from the npcs and space b4 :ar!

alanrickman

I WOULD THINK OF YOU COLONEL BRANDON!!!!
    oh his hair... if I could only touch his hair
    Alan Rickman - 1946 - 2016  :(
  • YES!!!  Nixie singing i wonder what she sounds like!!  CANT WAIT OT SEE HER SONG  :)>-
    I have 2 cats and 1 fish.  I love sports, my favorite color is yellow
    signaturepicture
  • Wow you guys do so many things in VFK, I ADORE my pets and riding my pony!  We go everywhere together, and then I go into the stores and buy stuff and come back out and get on her again, she is wonderful!!  OMG!!!! I hope they do more bunny events I SO LOVE brushing them, they are sooo fluffy they need a lot of burshing o.o
    skylambsignature
  • It's nice while i do my homework to have it up in the background cuz the puzzles realy help when im procrastinating
    HAPPY SEPTEMBER
    I hope someone you love is tickling your feet.
    Wowza ;)
  • @iMinute I totally agree! We can't let VFK close! 'D: We need to have VFKers open their eyes and see the beauty of VFK, not just how many people are online! VFK has much more to it. Save VFK Members, UNITE!

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• VFK is far too quiet
    AND I'M ON THAT PICTURE -randomly gets excited- I'm the one with the Amber Horse Weekend Wear with Panda Slippers and black pigtails/ponytails.
    MCSP
    Credit to SMEnt. and F(x) for this AMAZING picture! Credit to me for the editing XD
    "Living without passion is like being dead." - Jeon Jungkook