NEW MAZE Flying Saucer Pin!!

Hi!!

I got on VFK tonight to see that the NEW space pin released… and to my surprise, it is another one of my space pin designs I created, drew, and sent to VFK as a cool idea for the game. 
 I am SO excited, you should have seen me when I saw the NEWS!  The pin is the third SPACE Pin for our AMAZING space month, and  is the Flying Saucer pin!  

The pin can be earned as a NEW RARE MAZE PRIZE!  I never thought when creating my set of 4 space pins that VFK would be rolling them out one after another, and I'm very excited to now have 3 of my designs in the game, I didn't think they would MAKE ANY of them in game…so this is very cool.  I appreciate the game for doing this as it makes me really happy to see my vision in a game which I enjoy playing.. I love being a big part of space month specifically, I'm always thinking of cool ideas, and it's great to have an impact.  I love not only seeing cool space content in the game, but hearing people tell me they love an idea I suggested to VFK is a great feeling, so Ill never stop suggesting my thoughts :)!

I KNOW I'll need help collecting this one since its in the maze!! Ive always been  SOO bad at winning rare maze pins (you should have seen me trying for so long to win that maze orca pin… didn't win one until a few moments before it retired).  

Being that this is my FAVORITE of my designs, seeing it in game makes me KNOW this is probably my FAVORITE pin in game now, and I must go out of my way to LIVE in these mazes, and trade for as many of these pins as I can.  I am going to give it my best effort, but that doesn't mean I won't need help from my fellow VFKERS!!

So if anyone wins any extras they're not using, please trade me!! This pin is very special to me, and Id love to collect as many as I can :)
Thank you to anyone that is able to help 
HAPPY space month!
millsfan

Comments

• edited April 2017
    Oh wow!  I think it would be the greatest honor in the world to have a game take your ideas and bring them to life!  Especially VFK!  You're so lucky mills!  If I get any of the pins I'll let you have them!
    skylambsignature
  • I got extra. Here is a link to my wanted list! if you have anything on there let me know :D

http://forum.missclue.com/discussion/877794/looking-for-more-stuff-added-to-the-list
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • I got extra. Here is a link to my wanted list! if you have anything on there let me know :D

http://forum.missclue.com/discussion/877794/looking-for-more-stuff-added-to-the-list
    SaharaHollyglow said:

Sorry Glow I don't have any of those extra for trade.. you got some cool wants though.. love the older lamps.

SkyLamb said:

Oh wow!  I think it would be the great honor in the world to have game take your ideas and bring them to life!  Especially VFK!  You're so lucky mills!  If I get any of the pins I'll let you have them!

Thank you so much Sky lamb that is so nice : ) I love the pin, so it would be cool to trade for how ever many!
  • Wow that must be so awesome to have them use your ideas!
    VFKWeeklyNews3
  • edited April 2017
    EleanorRose said:

Wow that must be so awesome to have them use your ideas!

Yea I love sending in ideas for space.. its one of my favorite things.. Im always thinking of something cool to add to VFK for space month : )
  • edited April 2017
    UPDATE!! I WON a Flying Saucer pin today YAY!!!
    I totally will still trade for the pin.. I love it a lot.  Its just great that I won one already.. I TOTALLY thought that my win wouldn't be for a while longer!

YAY HAPPY SPACE MONTH!!
  • edited April 2017
    @SaharaHollyglow I may have the Santa/Mrs. Claus buddy plush

I have to check, but I don't have extras of the old puzzle lamp.
  • Congratulations @millsfan!!  It's a very cool pin!
    skylambsignature
  • Ok I could give you two pins for the plush if that is ok? I will be on later or tomorrow.
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • Yay thanks for the trade Glow : )
  • I've got a pin I could trade you want to meet and discuss it?
    ColourzRNice2
  • Sure coolurz!  If you see me on today lets trade :)
  • Hey I've got a pin I'd be happy to trade it to you bro. ;)  Let me know what you're trading and we can meet up.
    HAPPY SEPTEMBER
    I hope someone you love is tickling your feet.
    Wowza ;)
  • ColourzRnice said:

I've got a pin I could trade you want to meet and discuss it?

Wowza said:

Hey I've got a pin I'd be happy to trade it to you bro. ;)  Let me know what you're trading and we can meet up.

Hey guys I'd love to trade but were never on at the same moment Ha :)
  • @ColourzRnice @Wowza  When will you guys be on to try to trade?
  • Still need any of these?  I have a couple to spare.
  • Sure @Brain-Freeze : )