I can't click on the bed to sleep

I put on the nightgown and can't read the new letter until tomorrow. I'm stuck in my bedroom and I can't go to bed

Tagged:

Comments

• Hi @Guest208627,

I'll check on the right now! :)
  • Thanks so much @VFK_Mintie :)

• You are indeed stuck thanks so much for letting us know, we'll look into this and find why it happened and fix it!

I'll fix your chapter and you should be able to continue in just a bit!

Thanks @Guest208627!  :)
  • ah thanks so much thats a relief hearing from you! I even restarted it, and have been frusterated with myself the whole time haha

• Okay, you should be all set, your next task is to leave the Ordinary and head back to the barn where Samuel and Janie True are waiting for you!

The scene you should start at when you enter is the door to leaving the Ordinary!

Good luck @Guest208627
  • thank you so much @VFK_Mintie it's working perfectly now!

• I think I'm stuck too
  • Hi @Gwen,

Try going in now, you are just inside of Janie True's bedroom to put her stuff into a bag and bring it to her!

Good luck!
  • VFK_Mintie said:

Hi @Gwen,

Try going in now, you are just inside of Janie True's bedroom to put her stuff into a bag and bring it to her!

Good luck!
    Mintie, I'm stuck after I got Janie's bag ready. I changed into pajamas when I didn't want to and now it's forcing me to go to sleep but it won't let me get there. I'm so confused right now.
    R5LND5X3UQ4Y
  • Oh, let me reset you @Purplellama  Exit out of miss clue a moment!
  • VFK_Mintie said:

Oh, let me reset you @Purplellama  Exit out of miss clue a moment!

I left 'cause I had to do things. :D
    R5LND5X3UQ4Y
  • Hi @Purplellama

The next time you enter Miss Clue you should be outside the Inn with Janie's bag packed!  Your next step is to go to the barn!

good luck!

Mintie
  • Rip, I'm stuck again. Maybe it's just my computer? I don't know.

When I spread the foxglove over the black scarf, it would not let me leave or anything. I'm just stuck there. I waited to see if it would naturally go away on its own, but it didn't.

R5LND5X3UQ4Y
  • edited August 2017
    @Purplellama How many times did you spread it?

You need to spread if 3 times on the scarf.

Mintie
  • I don't know, I think only once. I'll go back in and spread it a couple more times. I've been tired lately so I'm probably going insane (lol)
    R5LND5X3UQ4Y
  • Ah, I figured it out. Thanks anyway, Mintie! <3

R5LND5X3UQ4Y
  • Excellent!!
  • I'm also stuck on Chapter 5 when she needs to go to bed. I can't click the bed. Is there any way to fix this?

• We are looking into your game now! 

-Mintie
  • Thank you, I appreciate that!

• Just a quick question, this is after your midnight excursion correct?

-Mintie

• Okay you should be all set!  When you load in you should be in Janie's room!

Good luck

-Mintie
  • I was on the part right after we meet Samuel and Jane goes to her room. Thank you for fixing this for me. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be doing right now...
  • edited October 2018
    Hi @Melbee

Your next step is to pack the most essential things for Janie to take with her.  On the chair you will find a bag to put all the items you find in the room.  Once the bag is full you can pick it up and take it back to the barn where Samuel, Janie and Bethia are waiting!

Good luck, and let me know if you get stuck!

-Mintie
  • Great, thank you so much for your help!